Dr Zarev 11,941 grafts. 1st procedure 8,321, 2nd procedure 3,620

mtb

4 hours ago, BaldV said:

are the pictures taken in the clinic? can you post pictures taken by yourself?

The photos from Jan '23 and Oct '23 are from his clinic. All the other pictures were taken by me. However the ones taken by me are taken in different locations so the lighting is a bit different each time. These last ones were in my new house and I took them with my golf camera tripod instead of having someone else take them. That explains why they look different. I may go back to his clinic in the summer for final photos. Those photos would match the Jan '23 and Oct '23 lighting perfectly.

4 hours ago, EricEdwards said:

Excellent result. Cost involved?

@BackFromTheBrink is close. The cost is in euros though. So regularly scheduled is 5 euros per graft now.

• Like 1

Considering not cutting the hair on the top of my head for a couple years. From this, to big wave, to pompadour, to surfer long hair, to rocker long hair. Gotta make up for the 20 years I lost. Ha. Wild that the second procedure hair from October is only barely visible at this point. 

CA10B4F2-27F0-402E-A0D5-BF01109D0D02.jpeg

67B64145-2960-4E9D-A912-E33064A535F8.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Wow 3

• Administrators
1 minute ago, mtb said:

Considering not cutting the hair on the top of my head for a couple years. From this, to big wave, to pompadour, to surfer long hair, to rocker long hair. Gotta make up for the 20 years I lost. Ha. Wild that the second procedure hair from October is only barely visible at this point. 

Absolutely insane WOW

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

19 hours ago, mtb said:

such a great result because you have thin enough hair.

it will be epic at 9-12 months

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's going well. Hard to tell because the hair from the first transplant is so long now. Does seem to be filling in though. I'll post some pics in a few days. The four month update.

Also, I get annoyed how every American restaurant, at least in the states I'm in, all have the crazy harsh downlighting. Something about a dark restaurant with a super bright interrogation light bulb overhead makes the frontal hair look thin. Not sure if that's because the 2nd round hair hasn't grown in enough or if it's just the limitations of a hair transplant. Outside of that scenario the hair looks awesome in every other lighting. I don't think about it too much anymore.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mtb said:

I think it's going well. Hard to tell because the hair from the first transplant is so long now. Does seem to be filling in though. I'll post some pics in a few days. The four month update.

Also, I get annoyed how every American restaurant, at least in the states I'm in, all have the crazy harsh downlighting. Something about a dark restaurant with a super bright interrogation light bulb overhead makes the frontal hair look thin. Not sure if that's because the 2nd round hair hasn't grown in enough or if it's just the limitations of a hair transplant. Outside of that scenario the hair looks awesome in every other lighting. I don't think about it too much anymore.

prob limitations even people with no hairloss who have thinner hair look thin under those lights.

4-6 months is where most growth happens 3-4 is only when growth starts from my experience

1 hour ago, mtb said:

Also, I get annoyed how every American restaurant, at least in the states I'm in, all have the crazy harsh downlighting. Something about a dark restaurant with a super bright interrogation light bulb overhead makes the frontal hair look thin.

Are you talking about this yellow warm light that looks like first from the left on this picture ?

spacer.png

@GeneralNorwood Something like the tables on the right. If you're thin either from balding or reverse balding (post transplant) these are a doom sentence. These restaurants should have their business licenses revoked. lol 

A Guide to Indoor Restaurant Lighting

@hairman22 Yes, the next couple months should be big.

• Haha 8

38 minutes ago, mtb said:

@GeneralNorwood Something like the tables on the right. If you're thin either from balding or reverse balding (post transplant) these are a doom sentence. These restaurants should have their business licenses revoked. lol 

Hahah Imo this will disappear in the next few months when moonths 5 to 6 kick in (best regrowth for the front on average with Zarev). 

Also your haircut with hair combed up is always scalp revealing balding or not !! (short to medium  length spikes)

Impatiently waiting for the end result.

Edited by MC117

1 hour ago, mtb said:

Yes, i agree. Lights between 1000-2000 Kelvins are brutal and should be banned by law 😂

16 hours ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Yes, i agree. Lights between 1000-2000 Kelvins are brutal and should be banned by law 😂

Throw em in jail

Edited by mtb

Of course these pics are in the favorable gym lighting. I’ll get some in the caustic restaurant lighting at some point. Yellow background Dr Zarev pics going on the thread on Sunday.
3516295C-4BBF-45D2-82F1-F76B089F9872.jpeg

6879E8AD-46EE-4FB0-B1D7-30F8850C1C3C.jpeg

A2B40736-1749-4D02-BA5C-A13288F5D4E0.jpeg

Edited by mtb
  • Like 3
  • Wow 1

• Administrators
19 hours ago, mtb said:

Curse the person who created these damn lights. It’s like a heat lamp for your scalp 😭

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

53 minutes ago, HHH said:

Your donor still looks incredible as well, I bet he'll use your case in a future conference your hair looks that good!

I’d be up for it. He already asked to come back in August-ish for final photos he can put on his website/insta/YouTube. 

34 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

I see some progress... 

spacer.png

Thanks man. It’s come a long way. 

10 minutes ago, mtb said:

I’d be up for it. He already asked to come back in August-ish for final photos he can put on his website/insta/YouTube. 

Thanks man. It’s come a long way. 

would he offer any discount for doing media like that?

17 hours ago, GeneralNorwood said:

18 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Curse the person who created these damn lights. It’s like a heat lamp for your scalp 😭

I have literally swapped tables on dates to get away from the insane lighting😅

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, HHH said:

I have literally swapped tables on dates to get away from the insane lighting😅

This is literally what it feels like

image.jpeg

• Haha 4

View my thread