3months post Eugenix repair

Tommy1991

On 12/19/2023 at 2:46 PM, Berba11 said:

Thanks. Interesting to see your current situation in context now. Looks like they'd lowered your original hairline/mid centre point by maybe a centimeter or so? 

That’s right, from the centre tip of the hairline it is approx 1cm. The aim of my repair in April will be looking at removing majority of this. 

On 12/19/2023 at 2:46 PM, Berba11 said:

Eugenix should have taken it back up slightly rather than pack it out with more grafts.

Agreed and I pointed out this was specifically communicated to the doctor and the Eugenix team in the pre assessment videos and in the pre assessment prior to surgery. It’s even in my comments I wrote to the clinic, in black and white. I quote myself in saying this on the day of the surgery, “the hairline is not be lowered whatsoever, any multi haired grafts in the hairline are to be taken out”. This was quite obvious to me the moment I looked in the mirror… fuming is understatement. 
So in that respect, it is a big change to a hairline that was already a bit too low. Just so lazy and complete disrespect. 

Some guy called Om was pestering me constantly for a video of “how great Eugenix were” and “how he was confident this would be one of the best cases” needless to say I declined. I don’t buy into that bs. Im here to get my repair and right after it I have alarm bells, don’t annoy me about videos. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

18months post repair by Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal. 

Didn’t expect such a deteriation in the density but there you go. Nothing surprises me at this stage. 

My native hair still pretty much the same. 

IMG_6570.jpeg

IMG_6569.jpeg

IMG_6543.jpeg

IMG_6180.jpeg

4e91e2c6-c983-44a7-8db3-4e827af25637.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

What’s the date of your first session with Dr Feriduni mate? I know it’s April sometime. Not long now - how you feeling about it?

23rd of April Berba11. Have my pre op procedural meeting the 22nd to iron out the final plan. 

Awh I’m just ecstatic about it to be honest man. I really can’t wait, I just have no worries about this whatsoever. It’ll be a good journey that I’ll document here for sure! 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
On 11/30/2023 at 10:57 AM, GeneralNorwood said:

fail.thumb.jpeg.0b8b750442f6b1c4a89bb8b173eb7c7a.jpeg

Wow, just terrible work. Why the hell they didn't extract this grafts

fail2.thumb.jpeg.bf247d1b28afd3c64b6f54f67cd04f6e.jpeg

And this white hole(in blue circle) between temple points and hairline, wtf is this. Also fronto-temporal angle is obtuse.

This is absolutely unacceptable by Eugenix, and it’s very disappointing that they haven’t apologized to this person within this thread (and personally). 

Im also a bit disappointed with Melvin, who I’ve had a lot of respect for. This was *never* shock loss. It was a botched job by Eugenix and should be called out as such. He had the same stubborn attitude with D**** for years before finally admitting he is not producing good results.

As for me, I was supposed to have surgery with Eugenix. Strongly considering canceling now.

Edited by Buffaloboy
  • Like 4
  • Wow 1
  • Well Done 1

Posted (edited)

Personally I don’t want their apology, the responses I have received from the very beginning have been pathetic, they have just offered a “touch up” as they worded it. Apology is nothing to me, they got their revenue from the surgery and that’s all the wanted. 

Seems like a clinic that when you have a result like this and complain they don’t like, which is disgusting.

any person with years of research should never indicate it was shock loss. It is why I raised concerns about ethics well back. 

I hope ithis post serves well in your judgment. 😊

Edited by Tommy1991
  • Like 1

On 10/25/2022 at 5:41 PM, Tommy1991 said:

Absolutely not shock loss, 100% not shock loss. 

below is the pre op photo taken at Eugenix facility day of the surgery, of course I never had my hair that short as seen below so it would not be something easily seen by oneself. 

1065D25F-4B00-404D-AB96-09782C68CA9F.jpeg

Sorry, Im late in this thread. The planning is so bad and it seems, by the way you write that you did your research and knew what your needs are. So the question is why didn't you open your mouth when you first saw that line. It was clear from that point that this is heading towards failure. Why would you even left the clinic with this kind of design on your head, knowing straight away that this is not something you came there for in a first place (from Ireland sic!).

You are paying for it. You have a right to demand. Don't just sit there patiently and cry inside, not saying a word when you still have some kind of influence to the result.

5 minutes ago, FUEnator said:

Sorry, Im late in this thread. The planning is so bad and it seems, by the way you write that you did your research and knew what your needs are. So the question is why didn't you open your mouth when you first saw that line. It was clear from that point that this is heading towards failure. Why would you even left the clinic with this kind of design on your head, knowing straight away that this is not something you came there for in a first place (from Ireland sic!).

You are paying for it. You have a right to demand. Don't just sit there patiently and cry inside, not saying a word when you still have some kind of influence to the result.

I have been over what I requested to the clinic on the day. 
Suggest you go through the thread in further detail for what was requested, and at what stage I noticed the gap transition. These photos were not provided till post surgery. I only checked in the small handheld mirror at which point I did not notice. 

I went to a doctor that is highly recommend by this forum and elsewhere within the industry. I am the patient and and I trusted the process, one does not expect this kind of result based on this. The patient leads the doctor in your world it seems.
I passed remarks that under no circumstances was the hairline to be lowered, the temples to be corrected and made more natural.. what else would you like me say? Start to highlight graft by graft removal, angle of placement???? 

you are suggesting I noticed these things before surgery and sat there and cried inside?  Are you really that naive??? 

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, FUEnator said:

Why are you being so antagonistic towards the patient. I don’t know if you’ve had surgery or not. But most of the time you’re trusting the judgment of the physician. Hindsight is always 20/20. Please refrain from being antagonistic. At this point, we should just hope the patient can find a good solution. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Tommy1991 said:

Personally I don’t want their apology, the responses I have received from the very beginning have been pathetic, they have just offered a “touch up” as they worded it. Apology is nothing to me, they got their revenue from the surgery and that’s all the wanted. 

Seems like a clinic that when you have a result like this and complain they don’t like, which is disgusting.

any person with years of research should never indicate it was shock loss. It is why I raised concerns about ethics well back. 

I hope ithis post serves well in your judgment. 😊

This "recommended" "clinic's" treatment is beyond shameful. What a disgrace 

Edited by Eli_Avdikian
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor
7 hours ago, FUEnator said:

This is unfair to not just Tommy, but other patients who have undergone surgery and felt short changed or as though something is not right. 

Ultimately we put our faith and trust in the hands of surgeons; we defer to their expertise. Even in situations where maybe as a patient we're not quite sure about something, it's easy to become overly deferential in such an environment and go along with something that in hindsight we shouldn't have.

Of course, we'd all like to think that we ourselves would pipe up if something seemed wrong. But until you're in that situation you never truly know and the only true antidote to such issues is to have a very thorough and detailed planning consultation in which every single participant of the surgical process is privy to.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Tommy1991 said:

This appears to be a common theme with this clinic. When something goes wrong they obfuscate and divert at best, and patient blame at worst.

Maybe you said already, but did you know before booking your surgery that the Dr would be working on multiple different patients in a single day? 

• Like 5

On 3/4/2024 at 11:44 PM, GoliGoliGoli said:

This appears to be a common theme with this clinic. When something goes wrong they obfuscate and divert at best, and patient blame at worst.

Maybe you said already, but did you know before booking your surgery that the Dr would be working on multiple different patients in a single day? 

I had some knowledge but I had no idea of the scale the Dr would be attending other patients… (procedures and pre op meetings). 

2 hours ago, Tommy1991 said:

I had some knowledge but I had no idea of the scale the Dr would be attending other patients

its one thing for a doctor to tend to 2 patients in 1 day....but FOUR patients?

Honestly that just feels irresponsible and reckless

I doubt that even greats like Konior or Nader could properly handle 4 patients in one day

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, HappyMan2021 said:

its one thing for a doctor to tend to 2 patients in 1 day....but FOUR patients?

Honestly that just feels irresponsible and reckless

I doubt that even greats like Konior or Nader could properly handle 4 patients in one day

If a doctor is tending to four patients per day and has minimal input in the surgery, what separates this model from the 'hairmills'? Genuine question

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Myles23 said:

If a doctor is tending to four patients per day and has minimal input in the surgery, what separates this model from the 'hairmills'? Genuine question

It's pretty well accepted around here that Eugenix is (Or at least "has become") a hairmill. 

Dr's Sethi and Bansal are both recommended on this forum but Eugenix the clinic is not. Only Dr's are recommended by this forum, not clinics. However this is pretty damn confusing for a lot of people (Especially newbies) and basically obfuscates the fact that the clinic Dr Sethi owns and runs is botching people on a fairly consistent basis due to a lack of good practices. It's all about the money for them it seems. 

I don't hide the fact that I don't trust or like Eugenix, and personally wouldn't sit down for a beer or a meal with either Sethi or Bansal. They know what they're doing, and if they don't know then they should. Every clinic has bad results and often it isn't the clinic or the Dr's fault, but it's inexcusable when bad results are coming from poor planning on the part of the clinic. 

Edited by GoliGoliGoli
  • Like 6
  • Well Done 1

On 3/6/2024 at 2:06 PM, GoliGoliGoli said:

It's pretty well accepted around here that Eugenix is (Or at least "has become") a hairmill. 

I’m scheduled for a transplant with Eugenix and definitely becoming concerned with some of what I am seeing.

What really made me think “hmm” is when one of their sales reps told me that Dr Vicint has conducted over 2,000 hair transplants. He said this in response to me saying I want someone with experience. What caught me off guard about this is that he previously told me that Dr Vicint has been with the clinic for about 2 years. 

2000 transplants in 2 years is more than 1 surgery per day, 365 days per year, with zero days off. The math isn’t mathing… unless it’s a hair mill and she is running multiple surgeries at a time.

Sigh.

Dr's Sethi and Bansal are both recommended on this forum but Eugenix the clinic is not.

And Eugenix now tells patients that Sethi only works with athletes and famous cases now. 

Dr Sethi owns and runs is botching people on a fairly consistent basis due to a lack of good practices. It's all about the money for them it seems.

Not sure i’d go THAT far. What botched cases have you seen? I’ve seen cases that should have been better, but I haven’t seen any outright botches.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Buffaloboy said:

Not sure i’d go THAT far. What botched cases have you seen? I’ve seen cases that should have been better, but I haven’t seen any outright botches.

Look up GeneralNorwood and Captain Haddock's cases. There are others too (Including Tommy1991's) but you'll need to look, I don't keep a folder on my computer titled "Sloppy Eugenix Work".

11 hours ago, Buffaloboy said:

What really made me think “hmm” is when one of their sales reps told me that Dr Vicint has conducted over 2,000 hair transplants. He said this in response to me saying I want someone with experience. What caught me off guard about this is that he previously told me that Dr Vicint has been with the clinic for about 2 years. 

2000 transplants in 2 years is more than 1 surgery per day, 365 days per year, with zero days off. The math isn’t mathing… unless it’s a hair mill and she is running multiple surgeries at a time.

I've been on this forum pretty heavily since I think May 2022. I've never heard the name Dr Vicint. Does he/she have numerous reviews on here (or other reputable forums) from patients who were happy with their results? If not, what are you basing your decision on other than the Eugenix brand name? Why are you putting your aesthetic future in the hands of a Dr whose results you haven't independently verified? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

Look up GeneralNorwood and Captain Haddock's cases. There are others too (Including Tommy1991's) but you'll need to look, I don't keep a folder on my computer titled "Sloppy Eugenix Work".

It's always pleasure to be mentioned 😂

My case is mostly reckless/weird planning. Many people won't consider it as botchery, but many surgeons are. 

Planning is one of the most important aspects of HT and can be botched. 

However i saw worse cases from Eugenix then mine or Tommy1991's on this forum. 

1 hour ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

I've been on this forum pretty heavily since I think May 2022. I've never heard the name Dr Vicint.

He propably meant dr. Vinita. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

"Botched" is a term that means different things to different people. To me, if a patient gets a sub-par or unnatural result due to poor planning or execution on part of the clinic, that is a botch job. There are plenty of examples of this from Eugenix. 

Edited by GoliGoliGoli
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

I've been on this forum pretty heavily since I think May 2022. I've never heard the name Dr Vicint. Does he/she have numerous reviews on here (or other reputable forums) from patients who were happy with their results? If not, what are you basing your decision on other than the Eugenix brand name? Why are you putting your aesthetic future in the hands of a Dr whose results you haven't independently verified? 

Sorry for the misspelling. It’s actually Dr Vinita (not Vicint).

Very very few reviews. And ai agree with your overall point.