IS THIS THE BEST HAIRLINE EVER CREATED | EUGENIX HAIR SCIENCE | DR. SETHI & DR. BANSAL

Mr. Ajit Viwani (NW2) visited the Mumbai clinic recently. He did his hair transplantation almost two years back. He thanked Dr. Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika Bansal who were the leading surgeon performing the operation. 2500 grafts were implanted all from the scalp. This post is to show the perfect result as well as to convey the message that how important it is to choose a good clinic while going for hairline augmentation.

Eugenix ensures the following while designing the hairline

We make mounds to make the hairline irregularly regular. We avoid flairs in male hairline.

We put the hair in front in such a way that it should fall on skin and should be concave to the skin.

We intentionally put thin hair in the frontal temple so that it looks natural.

The side hairline should be different from each other, if they are same, they would look artificial.

The naturalness = slightly imperfection, we add micro irregularities as a natural hairline always have it

We use singles hair follicle as they are like finer paintbrushes used artistically to create a natural looking hairline

There is plethora of hard work, precision, and not to forget the artistic hands of a surgeon behind making a perfect hairline which makes your hair’s first impression to the world and has a profound effect on your facial appearance.  

planning and designing.jpg

POST OPS.png

PLANNING 2.jpg

ajit 2.jpg

ajit 3.jpg

ajit 4.jpg

ajit 5.jpg

ajit 6 (1).jpg

ajit 7.jpg

ajit 8.jpg

ajit 9.jpg

ajit 10.jpg

ajit 11.jpg

ajit 12.jpg

ajit 13.jpg

ajit 14.jpg

ajit.jpg

Before surgery.jpg

P&D 2.png

Picture1.jpg

Edited by Eugenix Hair Sciences
  • Like 4

• Administrators

Legendary 🤌

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

The hairline design is very good. It’s feathered, comprised of thin singles in the front, and looks very natural.

The only two things I would nitpick are:

the fact that the right temple point used hairs that are too thick. The front of the temple point does not blend in with what’s behind it. If the patient hair continues to thin in the area behind where it was reconstructed, this will not look good.

the second item is the donor harvesting. the pattern seems odd to me especially on the left side.

4 hours ago, 5BetaReductase said:

The hairline design is very good. It’s feathered, comprised of thin singles in the front, and looks very natural.

the fact that the right temple point used hairs that are too thick. The front of the temple point does not blend in with what’s behind it. If the patient hair continues to thin in the area behind where it was reconstructed, this will not look good.

the second item is the donor harvesting. the pattern seems odd to me especially on the left side.

I think you’re right, the right temple looks off.

20 hours ago, 5BetaReductase said:

I think it's super tough to blend the temple points with the area behind it when 1. You're doing a full reconstruction of the temple points (as opposed to, say, a 50 graft per side enhancement) and 2. A patient has some retrograde alopecia. I have similar to this guy, and it requires a little maintenance to thin them out every couple weeks (I just do so with an electric razor while shaving my beard.) The thicker density of the TPs might actually be preferred to matching the thinness of the retrograde hairs, as it brings a stronger, more defined framing to his face, at least from the front-view. In any case, they add youthfulness and 99% of people would never pick up on it.

Still, when the video asks if it's "the greatest hairline ever", it definitely opens itself up to some nitpicking haha.

19 hours ago, BD99 said:

I think it's super tough to blend the temple points with the area behind it when 1. You're doing a full reconstruction of the temple points (as opposed to, say, a 50 graft per side enhancement) and 2. A patient has some retrograde alopecia. I have similar to this guy, and it requires a little maintenance to thin them out every couple weeks (I just do so with an electric razor while shaving my beard.) The thicker density of the TPs might actually be preferred to matching the thinness of the retrograde hairs, as it brings a stronger, more defined framing to his face, at least from the front-view. In any case, they add youthfulness and 99% of people would never pick up on it.

Still, when the video asks if it's "the greatest hairline ever", it definitely opens itself up to some nitpicking haha.

Temple points are difficult no doubt. These types of hairs are typically found behind the ear where there are fine single haired grafts. It’s the angle and direction that’s typically hard to match as the hairs in this zone sit almost flat.

I don't know how we definitively determine the "Best Hairline Ever Created", but this is no doubt a home run! Lol. Combined with the beard, this is quite the dramatic transformation/makeover. No wonder he seems so thrilled. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56