Hair transplant in turkey

Anyone had experience with Hair of istanbul , Alsi tarcan or Long Hair center ..what are your thoughts?..what are some leading clinics in turkey?

10 minutes ago, Jay said:

what are some leading clinics in turkey?

certainly not these you mentioned, quite the opposite, are the worst, and there are hundreds more of the same league in Turkey.

14 minutes ago, jordyeddie99 said:

well who then

"Which clinic in Turkey" is a very popular thread on here. There are some excellent discussions on this topic. Start with the search. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Jay said:

Anyone had experience with Hair of istanbul , Alsi tarcan or Long Hair center ..what are your thoughts?..what are some leading clinics in turkey?

Mate...

Please don't go to any of these garbage clinics. 

I myself was botched by Asli Tarcan, you can search on youtube for 'ratethisclinic asli tarcan' to hear my story. I am currently speaking to a guy now who was botched by Long hair center, and HOI is another hair mill that produces crap results and very unnatural ones to boot.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, MachoVato said:

"Which clinic in Turkey" is a very popular thread on here. There are some excellent discussions on this topic. Start with the search. 

I could not find the thread - can you kindly post a link here- thank you so much

1 hour ago, Jay said:

I could not find the thread - can you kindly post a link here- thank you so much

It was just an example title. Many people ask about Turkish clinics. Start here

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/search/?q=turkey&quick=1&search_in=titles

Hell no ! 😂🤦‍♀️🔥

I don't know if you are joking bro but in case you are serious AsliTarcan is arguably one of the worst clinics in Turkey. They are notorious for permanently destroying people's donor areas (which is basically the LIMITED graft supply that you have at the back for your lifetime). Never go there or you will regret it every single second for the rest of your life. 

Don't be fooled by Hair of Istanbul...They're aren't much better... We all know Floyd Mayweather went there but remember when celebrities go to a hairmill, the run of the mill gives them his very best team of technicians. They have 15-20 different teams of technicians operating daily. 3-4 are probably the most experienced ones and are okay, the rest is all 20-year old nurses with minimal training. The average Joe will likely  get the crap teams of techs so.... It's like playing russian roulette. Hair of Istanbul is the kind of clinic to put 4000 grafts on 20-year old Norwood 2 guys just for the hairline. And they are pretty expensive for a hairmill...

Repair surgeries with good doctors are extremely expensive...We are talking +10k $...  And let's be real here: they can never get you back to baseline... If you let a hairmill slay your donor area then you are pretty much screwed for life. Especially if you are beyond Norwood 3 to begin with....

Long hair center ? Total crap. Hairmill too. Don't waste your time, money and donor area on these fools. 

Turkey is the country with the largest number of clinics in the world but it's the land of botch. There are literally 5 clinics in that country that I'd trust. And even the better clinics in Turkey are not the best clinics in Europe. 

You should do your research and spend some quite some time on this forum. 

Hair transplant is a huge deal with lifelong consequences. FUE is not scarless. 

Don't you think you can shave your head after a failed FUE....

Read my previous posts please

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, Jay said:

Why not type those clinic's names into the search function and find out for yourself?

2 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Why not type those clinic's names into the search function and find out for yourself?

well i know that - the search is broken - when i type it says "something went wrong" 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Jay said:

well i know that - the search is broken - when i type it says "something went wrong" 

Advanced search page is not broken

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/search/?q=Bicer&type=forums_topic&updated_after=any&sortby=relevancy&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, NEVER GET TRANSPLANT said:

Hell no ! 😂🤦‍♀️🔥

I don't know if you are joking bro but in case you are serious AsliTarcan is arguably one of the worst clinics in Turkey. They are notorious for permanently destroying people's donor areas (which is basically the LIMITED graft supply that you have at the back for your lifetime). Never go there or you will regret it every single second for the rest of your life. 

Don't be fooled by Hair of Istanbul...They're aren't much better... We all know Floyd Mayweather went there but remember when celebrities go to a hairmill, the run of the mill gives them his very best team of technicians. They have 15-20 different teams of technicians operating daily. 3-4 are probably the most experienced ones and are okay, the rest is all 20-year old nurses with minimal training. The average Joe will likely  get the crap teams of techs so.... It's like playing russian roulette. Hair of Istanbul is the kind of clinic to put 4000 grafts on 20-year old Norwood 2 guys just for the hairline. And they are pretty expensive for a hairmill...

Repair surgeries with good doctors are extremely expensive...We are talking +10k $...  And let's be real here: they can never get you back to baseline... If you let a hairmill slay your donor area then you are pretty much screwed for life. Especially if you are beyond Norwood 3 to begin with....

Long hair center ? Total crap. Hairmill too. Don't waste your time, money and donor area on these fools. 

Turkey is the country with the largest number of clinics in the world but it's the land of botch. There are literally 5 clinics in that country that I'd trust. And even the better clinics in Turkey are not the best clinics in Europe. 

You should do your research and spend some quite some time on this forum. 

Hair transplant is a huge deal with lifelong consequences. FUE is not scarless. 

Don't you think you can shave your head after a failed FUE....

Read my previous posts please

My mans screename is now “ never get a transplant “ on a Website that’s dedicated to people getting a hair transplant . Your to much lool 😂.

Edited by sukh123
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, sukh123 said:

My mans screename is now “ never get a transplant “ on a Website that’s dedicated to people getting a hair transplant . Your to much lool

While slightly over the top, his advice I think is really 99% sound. 

repairs have come a long way (and can return one to baseline if done with an elite doctor), but yeah it’s way better to avoid Turkey for a transplant altogether except for like three clinics, and even then, just pay a bit extra $$$ to ensure a better result in Europe or Portugal. 

sadly, people rush these decisions or swayed by unethical YouTubers or Tressless. All these places are a one way ticket to having your donor destroyed — or worse, the classic see-through hairline that you see from lazy clinics. 

• Like 4

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, Jay said:

If you're serious about surgery then I would be firstly thinking of casting a wider net to where great results on patients who have the same hair loss pattern as yourself and the same results that are in line with your goals. If that leads you to a surgeon in Turkey then all good and well. I understand your question and the expense involved in surgery. But in years to come you will thank yourself if you do your research not based on geography nor price. All the best.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Z-- said:

While slightly over the top, his advice I think is really 99% sound. 

repairs have come a long way (and can return one to baseline if done with an elite doctor), but yeah it’s way better to avoid Turkey for a transplant altogether except for like three clinics, and even then, just pay a bit extra $$$ to ensure a better result in Europe or Portugal. 

sadly, people rush these decisions or swayed by unethical YouTubers or Tressless. All these places are a one way ticket to having your donor destroyed — or worse, the classic see-through hairline that you see from lazy clinics. 

Yeh I agree there’s only like four good clinics there, but then again when you think about it so does every country only have a handful of good ones . It’s just turkeys become saturated with hair clinics and entices people with low prices. Tbh we were all like op , when we think about getting a transplant, I bet everyone thought right let’s go Turkey to one of these places I saw on instagram Or Google best transplant clinics in Turkey . So it’s understandable where hes coming from, but once you start to do your research you start the unravel whats really going on and then distinguish , what a good hair transplant clinic really is. He did a good thing asking , now it’s up to members  to explain to him , like we all needed when we first started. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Jay said:

All these clinics suck. Bicer is the best in Turkey. 

• Like 2

On 7/18/2022 at 4:59 PM, Buck Naked said:

All these clinics suck. Bicer is the best in Turkey. 

Thank you.. I contacted bicer they asked about approx 10K usd for 4000 grafts and in cash . Kind of felt wierd when they insisted on cash..is this how they do it?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jay said:

Thank you.. I contacted bicer they asked about approx 10K usd for 4000 grafts and in cash . Kind of felt wierd when they insisted on cash..is this how they do it?

I would use a credit card. They'll charge you a processing fee. Much safer imo. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Happy New Hair said:

I would pay cash … I’m sure the Turkish government charge around 10% fees so can add up

With the credit card, you can dispute if things go wrong. Can't put a price on peace of mind. Just my take on it though. 

Edited by Buck Naked
  • Like 1