Hair transplant in turkey

Hello all ,

After reading several reviews in this forum i have decided to go with eugenix as they have given good results to individuals and works best with travel plans. i intend on choosing the plan that involves dr arika bansal not sure if this the best option but the ultimate package is little to expensive. So far i never came across any bad reviews for eugenix in this forum , anyone here who had bad experience with them ?

17 hours ago, Jay said:

Hello all ,

After reading several reviews in this forum i have decided to go with eugenix as they have given good results to individuals and works best with travel plans. i intend on choosing the plan that involves dr arika bansal not sure if this the best option but the ultimate package is little to expensive. So far i never came across any bad reviews for eugenix in this forum , anyone here who had bad experience with them ?

Eugenix are generally really good and you'll see that from the numerous reviews on here. I went to them myself in May but i'm waiting patiently to give a full proper review once i get to the 12 months mark because that's imo the most important part of a persons experience. The actual HT you paid for. 

There are some cases which i would say fell short of the great heights and hall marks Eugenix became known for and are some in relation to donor management where they usually excel but also in sometimes other areas. 

So whilst they're not perfect, no clinic/doctor is, i would urge you to read reviews here and learn both good and bad sides in general. Most will be positive with a few concerns and i suggest you absorb that and do discuss those concerns with the doctors.