Top 5 Hair Transplant Doctors & Bottom 3 Hair Mills, 2022 Edition

I had an exceptional experience with Dr Gur through Fuecapilar. At his clinic they see a max of 2 patients per day, the day I went I was the only patient. I was norwood 5a and my results have been phenominal: 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Z-- said:

Curious which doctors you would include!

I have an idea but would rather prefer not to do advertisements. Top 5 is the best of the best, Drs have to be top notch in every area and have a long track record to back it up.

On 7/6/2022 at 10:45 PM, BeHappy said:

I've had about 3000 chest grafts transplanted over several sessions from True & Dorin. If they didn't grow then I wouldn't continue using them. Are they the best grafts to use? No, of course not, but to say the survival rate is almost 0% is far from accurate. For me I'd say it's been higher than 50% easily.

What’s the scarring like?

Dr. Reddy in London I think, is an exceptional surgeon and can get great-looking results with less grafts, and he got lots of results on this forum. I believe he is no longer on the list of recommended surgeons on this platform, which is as weird as he was before. Surprised he does not get mentioned as much on this forum .

Edited by sukh123

For me when researching, I was determining based on similar norwoods and hair type and the the results. Ultimately these are the surgeons that I choose to operate on me.

Top Five HT Doctors*

1) Konior - Excellent results and from what I've gathered consistent and safe as he does all the steps himself. Safest bet.

2) Hasson - Has been in the industry for a long time and his contributions to it are excellent. He has operated on many people with similar loss patterns to myself with consistent results. I struggled to find poor results from him but managed to find a few subpar ones and about two full failures. The best result I've ever seen after months of researching was a Hasson case

3) Couto - The first hair transplant surgeon I ever heard of, got a recommendation of his clinics YouTube channel and ultimately inspired me to look into HT as a possible solution.  Great results with people on a similar scale/pattern as myself. Able to make low graft count surgeries look very dense and natural

4) Zarev - That one particular case of a Norwood 6 with 10000 grafts with FUE is inspiring, excellent donor management, great survival rate on what can be considered a high difficulty case.

5) Pradeep - Zoomsters results are no joke. Inspiring and makes me believe everyone has a chance if they take the right approach

Other surgeons that I would choose to operate on me are Bisanga, Mwamba, Freitas and Ferreira

Bottom Three Butchers

1) Dr Cinik - I think this one stands out the most, I saw a reddit post of a guy getting absolutely butchered and his donor destroyed. Then Dr Cinik himself posted a response to it coaxing the patient into doxxing himself by saying "how disingenuous this person is, no record of this result at the clinic, give us your full name address blah blah blah if you were truly were a genuine patient." Imagine going to a country overseas to undergo a surgical procedure that hopefully will give you what you want to boost your confidence and end up worse than what you came in as, butchered donor to the point where repair is unlikely and threatened with legal action and mocked by the Dr himself. Pathetic

2) Aslitarcan - Saw a reddit user called ratethisclinic recently who just got nothing out of it. Feels like they pick up a bunch of teenage interns to do surgery or something

3) Now hair time - Only seen poor results from this clinic, never good ones.

Edited by mister_25
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

4 minutes ago, mister_25 said:

For me when researching, I was determining based on similar norwoods and hair type and the the results. Ultimately these are the surgeons that I choose to operate on me.

Top Five HT Doctors*

1) Konior - Excellent results and from what I've gathered consistent and safe as he does all the steps himself. Safest bet.

2) Hasson - Has been in the industry for a long time and his contributions to it are excellent. He has operated on many people with similar loss patterns to myself with consistent results. I struggled to find poor results from him but managed to find a few subpar ones and about two full failures. The best result I've ever seen after months of researching was a Hasson case

3) Couto - The first hair transplant surgeon I ever heard of, got a recommendation of his clinics YouTube channel and ultimately inspired me to look into HT as a possible solution.  Great results with people on a similar scale/pattern as myself. Able to make low graft count surgeries look very dense and natural

4) Zarev - That one particular case of a Norwood 6 with 10000 grafts with FUE is inspiring, excellent donor management, great survival rate on what can be considered a high difficulty case.

5) Pradeep - Zoomsters results are no joke. Inspiring and makes me believe everyone has a chance if they take the right approach

Other surgeons that I would choose to operate on me are Bisanga, Mwamba, Freitas and Ferreira

Bottom Three Butchers

1) Dr Cinik - I think this one stands out the most, I saw a reddit post of a guy getting absolutely butchered and his donor destroyed. Then Dr Cinik himself posted a response to it coaxing the patient into doxxing himself by saying "how disingenuous this person is, no record of this result at the clinic, give us your full name address blah blah blah if you were truly were a genuine patient." Imagine going to a country overseas to undergo a surgical procedure that hopefully will give you what you want to boost your confidence and end up worse than what you came in as, butchered donor to the point where repair is unlikely and threatened with legal action and mocked by the Dr himself. Pathetic

2) Aslitarcan - Saw a reddit user called ratethisclinic recently who just got nothing out of it. Feels like they pick up a bunch of teenage interns to do surgery or something

3) Now hair time - Only seen poor results from this clinic, never good ones.

Thank you for your mention.

On 7/6/2022 at 1:00 AM, Doron Harati said:

Hair mills and their associates should be put in jail for a lifetime, I was scammed by local rep that the owner of Arenamed is a real M.D doctor, I will have my hearing trial with the rep on this December.

Unfortunately sometimes hair mills inflict heavy severe damages that no doctor can repair, I was luckily and it was pretty complicated my 2 repair procedures and I am happy now, but please do not ever consider to go to hair mills just to save money.

Who would you recommend going to for your first hair transplant? I prolly need like 3,500 grafts done

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Tybwl5 said:

Who would you recommend going to for your first hair transplant? I prolly need like 3,500 grafts done

Doron got his repairs done at HDC, they are an excellent clinic. Dr. Maras and Dr. Christina. They both do excellent work. I would use our list as a starting point for research, make sure you research the doctors here before agreeing to surgery.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Top 5 posters on this forum:

5) @Gatsby for his experience and HT wisdom

4) @NARMAKalways measured and responsible advice to counteract the 'Hi I'm 18, what Turkish clinic is best' type posts

3) @Ajamilo a funny dude

2) @HappyMan2021 always a very interesting perspective and enjoy reading his posts

1) @Legal action and refund the funniest guy on here for sure, this guy is like an encyclopaedia of Turkish hair mill doctors. He is able to provide a review of any hair mill at the drop of a hat and provides great advice. what a legend

Honourable shout-out to anybody I've missed

Edited by RTC
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1