Top 5 Hair Transplant Doctors & Bottom 3 Hair Mills, 2022 Edition

13 hours ago, sukh123 said:

The best results have been from dr Pradeep sethi, those are the ones that I’ve have seen that have been good and hence why he the most expensive 

I agree with that. 

And just to clarify things in regards to Eugenix: 

Pradeep Sethi is amongst the best doctors in the world. Best results from Eugenix are from him and that's why he is equally expensive as Couto/Bisanga. If you want Dr. Sethi to perform extractions and incisions it'll be around 5 USD per graft. Maybe even more. 

I look at Dr. Sethi and other Eugenix packages as separate entities. 

Dr. Arika has some great results on this forum for sure. She is a talented and skilled surgeon but also a few REALLY questionable ones which (in my honest opinion) don't necessarily show poor abilities but rather a  true lack of care...

Other Eugenix packages are pretty obscure and the reality is that Eugenix is  mostly high volume + technician-driven clinic. I guess their cheapest package is still probably better than most turkish hairmills but it's also a gamble. Take from that what you will. 

Edited by Hope everything is nova
  • Like 8

17 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Sometimes money doesn't mean you have access to the right information and you can get suckered in. These places are big on social media and as such flash enough to get his attention. I respect what he accomplished in terms of success but he's an individual i don't particularly like and he doesn't have a background of being able to differentiate hair mills, hair transplants etc. 

Yes that is true. 

Floyd went to Hair of Istanbul and interestingly enough he did get a pretty good result on the beard and on the scalp too. That said, he didn't have that much hairloss to begin with. 

Hair of Istanbul is a notorious hairmill that operates on 20 patients every day. 

It's definitely not the worst hairmill in Turkey but it's a gamble and I would personally never risk it. 

Sometimes they hit homeruns. Sometimes disasters. HOI is a lottery that really depends on the team of techs that you get. 

I guess Floyd just saw them on Instagram and was impressed by their results ( of which some are obviously fake whereas others might be real but cherry picked). He has no acess to the right information. 

Same thing happened with Francis Ngannou and Greg Doucette who went to NowHairTime. 

Now how on earth did Floyd get a good result from the hairmill that is Hair of Istanbul ? 

Simply because when you are a celebrity or a youtuber documenting the process, the head of the mill gives you his very best team of technicians. 

They have at least 2 teams of technicians that are highly qualified. The rest is 20-year old kids recruited on the streets. 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Hope everything is nova said:

I agree with that. 

Pradeep Sethi is amongst the best doctors in the world. Best results from Eugenix are from him and that's why he is equally expensive as Couto/Bisanga. If you want Dr. Sethi to perform extractions and incisions it'll be around 5 USD per graft. Maybe even more. 

Dr. Arika has some great results on this forum for sure. She is a talented and skilled surgeon but also a few REALLY questionable ones which (in my honest opinion) don't necessarily show poor abilities but rather a  true lack of care...

Other Eugenix packages are pretty obscure and the reality is that Eugenix is  mostly high volume + technician-driven clinic. I guess their cheapest package is still probably better than most turkish hairmills but it's also a gamble. Take from that what you will. 

If you select Dr Arika to do the incisions and extractions it will also be the same price as Dr Sethi around 5 euro per graft. Of course you can select the less expensive package where dr Arika is only doing the incisions, while the rest is done by techs. And there are the least expensive packages where dr Arika and Dr Sethi do not participate at all.  Do you think only the packages where the incisions and extractions are done by either Dr Arika or Dr Sethi are safe in Eugenix ? Also do you know how many patients per day are operated in Eugenix ?

Edited by asda

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, asda said:

If you select Dr Arika to do the incisions and extractions it will also be the same price as Dr Sethi around 5 euro per graft. Of course you can select the less expensive package where dr Arika is only doing the incisions, while the rest is done by techs. And there are the least expensive packages where dr Arika and Dr Sethi do not participate at all.  Do you think only the packages where the incisions and extractions are done by either Dr Arika or Dr Sethi are safe in Eugenix ? Also do you know how many patients per day are operated in Eugenix ?

You’re asking troll. How about ask a patient like @NARMAK who chose a lower package. 

1 hour ago, Hope everything is nova said:

I agree with that. 

Eugenix is not tech driven. Every package is handled by a doctor. Also, Dr. Das has SEVERAL results here, so their lower packages are not obscure at all. 

There’s a difference between having 4 doctors handling 4 surgeries, and 50 technicians handling 20 surgeries. You have a tendency to make outlandish claims, and state them as facts. HLC is another clinic that has several doctors handling surgeries, they’re not a mill. A mill by definition isn’t a clinic that does multiple surgeries, it’s a clinic with little to no doctor involvement. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, JoselitoElGallo said:

Whats really dissapoint me from them is the extract chest hair that has almost 0% survival rate for the sake of charging you the graft. I know for some patiences that the chest hair is the last hope but I never seen a top doctor getting grafts from there because as I said there is no survival rate.

Where are you getting chest hair has 0% survival rate? Several surgeons harvest chest hair with great survival. Dr. Mwamba stated that chest hair can be a good source, but patient selection is key. Dr. Bisanga said this as well. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

3 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Where are you getting chest hair has 0% survival rate? Several surgeons harvest chest hair with great survival. Dr. Mwamba stated that chest hair can be a good source, but patient selection is key. Dr. Bisanga said this as well. 

I read the medical  researches. And the survival rate is from 0% to 10%

First of all the behaviour of chest hair is totally different than head hair or beard hair, the wau of growing chest hair is limited unlike the others 2.

Edited by JoselitoElGallo

10 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

You’re asking troll. How about ask a patient like @NARMAK who chose a lower package. 

Eugenix is not tech driven. Every package is handled by a doctor. Also, Dr. Das has SEVERAL results here, so their lower packages are not obscure at all. 

There’s a difference between having 4 doctors handling 4 surgeries, and 50 technicians handling 20 surgeries. You have a tendency to make outlandish claims, and state them as facts. HLC is another clinic that has several doctors handling surgeries, they’re not a mill. A mill by definition isn’t a clinic that does multiple surgeries, it’s a clinic with little to no doctor involvement. 

My opinion is that even lower packges of eugenix are still good and safe. But i was confused with @Hope everything is novapost here, and on other post from the same member saying that Eugenix is hairmill. I have seen him to call Eugenix a hair mill and a tech driven clinic in various posts. So he is a troll member ?

Edited by asda

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, asda said:

My opinion is that even lower packges of eugenix are still good and safe. But i was confused with @Hope everything is novapost here, and on other post from the same member saying that Eugenix is hairmill. I have seen him to call Eugenix a hair mill and a tech driven clinics in various posts. So he is a troll member ?

Yes he is a troll. His name constantly changes to troll name. “Botch jobs” he has an obsession with a YouTuber, whom he has on his avatar.  Troll behavior. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

View my thread

1 minute ago, asda said:

My opinion is that even lower packges of eugenix are still good and safe. But i was confused with @Hope everything is novapost here, and on other post from the same member saying that Eugenix is hairmill. I have seen him to call Eugenix a hair mill and a tech driven clinics in various posts. So he is a troll member ?

is his opinion.

What I see is too many ads paid by Eugenix in the forum ....

• Administrators
1 minute ago, JoselitoElGallo said:

is his opinion.

What I see is too many ads paid by Eugenix in the forum ....

No one pays any ads on the forum. Let’s get that straight. We have 0 I repeat 0 ads. We’re able to operate because recommended surgeons, who go through a rigorous approval process, which includes public scrutiny on this forum pay a monthly sponsorship fee. That’s the reason why you don’t see any ads on this forum. 

View my thread

1 minute ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

No one pays any ads on the forum. Let’s get that straight. We have 0 I repeat 0 ads. We’re able to operate because recommended surgeons, who go through a rigorous approval process, which includes public scrutiny on this forum pay a monthly sponsorship fee. That’s the reason why you don’t see any ads on this forum. 

So, why you can not respect the opinion of a user that consider that Eugenix is a hair mill (not my opinion) and saying that he is a troll.

I find it so unrespectful coming from you (moderator).

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Since i was specifically mentioned, i want to respond fairly with my own experience. 

Dr Das did the incisions and there at the initial stages. I also saw her check in from time to time. However, despite being told Dr Das would do hairline/templepoint implantation and crucial extractions, i did bot recall her carrying this out and once you're in the chair, you feel a bit stuck to really disturb the flow of the technicians working. 

I had a bandage wrap placed over my eyes too, but occasionally heard Dr Das in the room to overlook things at that stage. 

I personally would say a weak point of my experience was possibly not feeling able to verify exactly how much involvement Dr Das had in terms of implantation and extraction for grafts. If somebody else was better suited for that, fair enough, i'd rather have the right person. It's just difficult to i guess placate those feelings that maybe my expectations were for a little more Dr involvement than i recall. Again, i'm not going to say i've had a negative experience or anything, i am waiting till my 12 month mark to judge a final result and so far, i think even with those things which imo can be easily addressed with slight tweaks to how Eugenix operate to out patients at ease, i hope that the actual operation will be a success. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Administrators
Just now, JoselitoElGallo said:

So, why you can not respect the opinion of a user that consider that Eugenix is a hair mill (not my opinion) and saying that he is a troll.

I find it so unrespectful coming from you (moderator).

The opinion alone doesn’t make him a troll, but his behavior here makes him a troll. You joined a few days ago, so you’re not aware of his behavior. When he first came his name was “HLC Butchers” I then asked him if he had an agenda here. Keep in mind, we have zero affiliation with HLC. But I still like to keep the forum fair and honest.  He then changed his name “whats your agenda here” then he changed his name to “good hair transplants are botch jobs” this is all troll behavior. My job is to call out this behavior. You’re free to state your opinion, even about me. I respect opinions, but I will always call out trolls. 

• Like 1

View my thread

2 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

The opinion alone doesn’t make him a troll, but his behavior here makes him a troll. You joined a few days ago, so you’re not aware of his behavior. When he first came his name was “HLC Butchers” I then asked him if he had an agenda here. Keep in mind, we have zero affiliation with HLC. But I still like to keep the forum fair and honest.  He then changed his name “whats your agenda here” then he changed his name to “good hair transplants are botch jobs” this is all troll behavior. My job is to call out this behavior. You’re free to state your opinion, even about me. I respect opinions, but I will always call out trolls. 

I dont have a bad opinion about you actually I think that you are doing a great jon in fairness to you.

But what I mean is that in the post, he only said the reasons why he consider Eugenix as a hairmill and all of a sudden many people went against him.

He can be right or wrong, who knows, everybody has their own opinion thats why the forum is very helpful, but I didnt find it a troll post.

36 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

i do also believe @Hope everything is novais a troll member. He is trying to sabotage top clinics like Eugenix and other top qualty doctors/clinics.

Edited by asda

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Melvin you forgot to mention my Blüdflow username too ! 

Edited by Hope everything is nova

I don't think he's a troll. (yes, I'm assuming his gender) He's stirring it up an that's funny at times. He's obviously been around longer than his account has, so I can't disregard his opinions completely. And really, nearly everything he says I kinda agree with. He just doesn't have a filter. haha

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, asda said:

i do also believe @Hope everything is novais a troll member. He is trying to sabotage top clinics like Eugenix and other top qualty doctors/clinics.

No way. 

I was just joking bro. Chill out. 

Read my posts. 

I don't even need to explain. Those who follow me know I give honest advice based on solid experience and well-balanced facts. 

I am a fair and square guy. Those who read my posts know it very well. 

I even recommend Dr. Sethi and consider him a top surgeon and he is amongst the top 5 best surgeons in the world for advanced Norwoods. 

And even if some of the questionable cases from Eugenix such as Track-Rat and Captain Haddock my stance was well-balanced and I was giving the clinic the benefit of the doubt. 

• Administrators

If you make denigrating comments as an attempt to be funny, that to me is trolling. If I say HLC are butchers, but then say it’s a joke, that’s trolling. 

5 minutes ago, MachoVato said:

I don't think he's a troll. (yes, I'm assuming his gender) He's stirring it up an that's funny at times. He's obviously been around longer than his account has, so I can't disregard his opinions completely. And really, nearly everything he says I kinda agree with. He just doesn't have a filter. haha

View my thread

5 minutes ago, MachoVato said:

Thanks bro. 👍 

This is exactly what I'm talking about. 

1 hour ago, JoselitoElGallo said:

I read the medical  researches. And the survival rate is from 0% to 10%

First of all the behaviour of chest hair is totally different than head hair or beard hair, the wau of growing chest hair is limited unlike the others 2.

"Few studies have objectively measured the survival rate. Umar S[4,12] reported overall graft survival of 95% for scalp and 75–8% for body hair. We almost found the same survival rate of 75% in chest hair and exceptionally higher survival rates in beard hair (94%). A case reported on single patient comparing different areas of body showed mean survival of 53%.[5] The individual survival rates were 60.4%, 39%, 39.2%, 51.6%, and 29% for chest, abdomen, arms, thighs, and back, respectively."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6676805/#:~:text=Umar S[4%2C12],showed mean survival of 53%.

• Like 1

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, BaldBobby said:

"Few studies have objectively measured the survival rate. Umar S[4,12] reported overall graft survival of 95% for scalp and 75–8% for body hair. We almost found the same survival rate of 75% in chest hair and exceptionally higher survival rates in beard hair (94%). A case reported on single patient comparing different areas of body showed mean survival of 53%.[5] The individual survival rates were 60.4%, 39%, 39.2%, 51.6%, and 29% for chest, abdomen, arms, thighs, and back, respectively."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6676805/#:~:text=Umar S[4%2C12],showed mean survival of 53%.

I know chest hair isn’t as good as beard, but the survival is definitely much higher than %5. Even Dr. Camacho noted that they can get close to a 100% if they do a small number. 

My biggest issue with medical literatures is that you’re relying on one surgeons expertise and experience, as we know. Surgeons are not created equal, their talent and results vary widely. 10 years ago there was a study that showed FUE grafts skeletonized. The grafts barely grew. Everyone referenced this study as proof that FUE was inferior. Well, now we know that isn’t true, and that particular surgeon wasn’t very good at FUE.

• Like 2

View my thread

23 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I know chest hair isn’t as good as beard, but the survival is definitely much higher than %5. Even Dr. Camacho noted that they can get close to a 100% if they do a small number. 

My biggest issue with medical literatures is that you’re relying on one surgeons expertise and experience, as we know. Surgeons are not created equal, their talent and results vary widely. 10 years ago there was a study that showed FUE grafts skeletonized. The grafts barely grew. Everyone referenced this study as proof that FUE was inferior. Well, now we know that isn’t true, and that particular surgeon wasn’t very good at FUE.

29% I find too generous that research.... Thats mean every 3 grafts you throw away 2 ( more than 2). And you are charged in full.

Edited by JoselitoElGallo