Eugenix |Norwood 2|Complete Temple Point Restoration + Hairline|May 2022|2010 Grafts|Dr Priyadarshini Das

Don’t expect stellar results if your getting techs doing the work . Should of saved up money and gone to. A place where. A reputable doctor can do the work . If you haven’t got the money then find a better job or work harder simple as 

54 minutes ago, Hibye said:

Don’t expect stellar results if your getting techs doing the work . Should of saved up money and gone to. A place where. A reputable doctor can do the work . If you haven’t got the money then find a better job or work harder simple as 

I went to a great reputable doctor and had great technicians do my procedure. I am having great results 

⬇️

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, general-etwan said:

I went to a great reputable doctor and had great technicians do my procedure. I am having great results 

⬇️

This is Sukh123, he has created several accounts. One where he claimed to have been a patient of Eugenix, others he said he wasn’t. It’s been pretty clear from the beginning he has an agenda against Eugenix. It’s fine if you don’t like a clinic, but making multiple duplicate accounts shows there’s an agenda. 

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

This is Sukh123, he has created several accounts. One where he claimed to have been a patient of Eugenix, others he said he wasn’t. It’s been pretty clear from the beginning he has an agenda against Eugenix. It’s fine if you don’t like a clinic, but making multiple duplicate accounts shows there’s an agenda. 

Only agenda is exposing the fraud you are lol and your massive eyebags  aha

8 minutes ago, Skillachi said:

Bruh is going to indulge in so much pleasure from having every account he creates banned lol

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Skillachi said:

Your only exposing yourself 👌

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

4 minutes ago, general-etwan said:

Bruh is going to indulge in so much pleasure from having every account he creates banned lol

Mate you talking about good results 2 months lmao your a slaphead still lol . Shows how stupid you are and maybe look into plastic surgery because you look like an alien , no homo 

4 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Your only exposing yourself 👌

Mate your so sad you wrote and essay on Reddit about peope talking about you lol and made a YouTube video because I called you out for your botched hairline . You need some balls lol you feminine guy ,  no wonder you can’t handle finasteride . Your to estrogeon dominant 

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Puffeyes said:

Mate your so sad you wrote and essay on Reddit about peope talking about you lol and made a YouTube video because I called you out for your botched hairline . You need some balls lol you feminine guy ,  no wonder you can’t handle finasteride . Your to estrogeon dominant 

You’re the one who wrote an essay about me, I was responding to the lies and misinformation you were spreading. Several people notified me, but now that I know it was you it makes sense. 

View my thread

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Puffeyes said:

Mate you talking about good results 2 months lmao your a slaphead still lol . Shows how stupid you are and maybe look into plastic surgery because you look like an alien , no homo 

You behave like a child. 

• Like 1

View my thread

13 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

You’re the one who wrote an essay about me, I was responding to the lies and misinformation you were spreading. Several people notified me, but now that I know it was you it makes sense. 

Me again , listen I’m being totally honest I never wrote that about you on Reddit, I never use that and that’s the gods honest truth . I only checked it now when you mentioned it which shows it’s not just me that has the same opinion about you . I made multiple accounts here and on YouTube under tej123   , but 100 percent the Reddit one was not me . Whether you want to believe me or not is up to you , but  Definitively I  didn’t and it actually reinforces my opinion as others feel the need to expose you . 

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Skittle said:

Me again , listen I’m being totally honest I never wrote that about you on Reddit, I never use that and that’s the gods honest truth . I only checked it now when you mentioned it which shows it’s not just me that has the same opinion about you . I made multiple accounts here and on YouTube under tej123   , but 100 percent the Reddit one was not me . Whether you want to believe me or not is up to you , but  Definitively I  didn’t and it actually reinforces my opinion as others feel the need to expose you . 

You have now created 3 accounts in less than an hour. 

giphy.gif

View my thread

• Administrators

@NARMAK

I'm sorry this has de-railed your thread and your concerns. 

View my thread

1 hour ago, Puffeyes said:

Edited by general-etwan

5 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

@NARMAK

I'm sorry this has de-railed your thread and your concerns. 

Well, i guess i shall try post my belated 6 months update soon. I've unfortunately been slammed with work and personal life, but i have given myself time to get all the pictures done soon and uploaded. 

It's still only 6 months so far and more than 6+ months to go really if i can see some maturity even up until 18 months post-op. 

I think i'll just draw a line under the above and move forwards. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Well, i guess i shall try post my belated 6 months update soon. I've unfortunately been slammed with work and personal life, but i have given myself time to get all the pictures done soon and uploaded. 

It's still only 6 months so far and more than 6+ months to go really if i can see some maturity even up until 18 months post-op. 

I think i'll just draw a line under the above and move forwards. 

Look forward to your update 🙏

View my thread

53 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

It's still only 6 months so far and more than 6+ months to go really if i can see some maturity even up until 18 months post-op

Now that you are 6 months in, do you think more grafts will sprout, or any signs of new growth such as pimples, etc? Or is there no new growth/sprouting?

I'll be 6 months post-op in 10 days from my own transplant. (repair surgery form Mwamba)

I'd say maybe 65% or less of the grafts have sprouted so far. Getting a bit nervous if this it in terms of growth.....

In some aspects the initial months are less nerve wracking because you aren't expecting any growth. Whereas once you get to Month 4 and beyond when growth is expected, it can be more anxiety-provoking. 

I'm seeing Mwamba again in January to do the 2nd round of my repair, so I guess I do have the safety blanket that Mwamba will be fixing/finishing any outstanding work he couldn't in the 1st round. But even with that comforting fact - I'd obviously still want to squeeze as many grafts and have as much growth as I can from this 1st surgery. 

The waiting game is quite uncomfortable no matter how you slice it 😪

36 minutes ago, HappyMan2021 said:

Now that you are 6 months in, do you think more grafts will sprout, or any signs of new growth such as pimples, etc? Or is there no new growth/sprouting?

I'll be 6 months post-op in 10 days from my own transplant. (repair surgery form Mwamba)

I'd say maybe 65% or less of the grafts have sprouted so far. Getting a bit nervous if this it in terms of growth.....

In some aspects the initial months are less nerve wracking because you aren't expecting any growth. Whereas once you get to Month 4 and beyond when growth is expected, it can be more anxiety-provoking. 

I'm seeing Mwamba again in January to do the 2nd round of my repair, so I guess I do have the safety blanket that Mwamba will be fixing/finishing any outstanding work he couldn't in the 1st round. But even with that comforting fact - I'd obviously still want to squeeze as many grafts and have as much growth as I can from this 1st surgery. 

The waiting game is quite uncomfortable no matter how you slice it 😪

I will be honest, i hope there's more growth but in the back of my mind, i have a small nagging feeling that i probably have had quite a lot of the growth so far if new hairs. However, if the hair that's sprouting here and there to fill in does darken and mature, i'll be really happy. 

I think the temple points in particular do feel like i'm more at the halfway point compared to the hairline with how they're not as dark or thickened up yet. 

Personally i do think that my dandruff/dry skin/inflammation issue has hindered me a but but i can't be 100% scientifically accurate on that. What i do also think is that there could have been a bit of late shedding too which might have possibly caused a bit of lower density and thinning look in that left side. Maybe. It's harder to say. 

Pictures aren't unfortunately the same as looking in the mirror and noticing things looking a certain way i think. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, NARMAK said:

I will be honest, i hope there's more growth but in the back of my mind, i have a small nagging feeling that i probably have had quite a lot of the growth so far if new hairs. However, if the hair that's sprouting here and there to fill in does darken and mature, i'll be really happy. 

I think the temple points in particular do feel like i'm more at the halfway point compared to the hairline with how they're not as dark or thickened up yet. 

Personally i do think that my dandruff/dry skin/inflammation issue has hindered me a but but i can't be 100% scientifically accurate on that. What i do also think is that there could have been a bit of late shedding too which might have possibly caused a bit of lower density and thinning look in that left side. Maybe. It's harder to say. 

Pictures aren't unfortunately the same as looking in the mirror and noticing things looking a certain way i think. 

Eagerly waiting on the 6th month update .

6ish Months Update 

Apologies for the delay guys. I've taken these pictures to showcase the roughly 6 months results. I've had a bit of an issue trying to capture the images so i will be taking some more soon and with the wet hair and different lighting. 

Right now, i've got the pictures og the hair just relaxed as it is, for the frontal hairline and both temple point sides and then also with me holding the hair back. 

Overall i feel like certain areas have filled in a bit more now where there was gaps maybe towards months 4 or so. However i do think those hairs that are there hopefully can thicken up and mature more, because on the relaxed photos, you can see the hairline looks a little more thinner at present. 

IMG_20221127_230039.jpg

IMG_20221127_230100.jpg

IMG_20221127_230120.jpg

IMG_20221127_230404.jpg

IMG_20221127_230316.jpg

IMG_20221127_230258.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good!

I feel, the 3 months period between 6-9 months was a big growth/thickening period for me (I am at 9months and one week now).

considering your HT was temples and hairline only, your results will be great by 9 months mark. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Boomerang said:

Looking good!

I feel, the 3 months period between 6-9 months was a big growth/thickening period for me (I am at 9months and one week now).

considering your HT was temples and hairline only, your results will be great by 9 months mark. 

Thanks for the reply. 

I do definitely think the frontal hairline has thickened and matured quicker than the temple points but i'm taking that as a positive sign that the hair there are the right calibre of hair. 

I always said my timeline for full maturity was 12-18 months but but i think there's definitely been more positive improvements over the last 2 months too. 

I think because i had kept such solid density on my frontal hairline and it wasn't drastically lowered down, until you see the transplanted hair fully thicken and mature, there's more of a see through and thinner look there at the moment, but not yo the point i feel like i need to go hide under a hat. 

I think the framing the temple points and restored hairline have given me is pretty good but medication was such a huge thing for me too. It's actually probably something that i think is still benefiting me as i'm only less than 2 years on Dutasteride so far but i saw really solid changes. 

3 minutes ago, ray35 said:

Narmak,, this looks great I gotta say. For six months you have the established hairline and growth, from six months forward its all about getting fuller and more robust. 

Thanks Ray. I think an important part of it for me right now compared to like 2 months ago, is that i'm actually not focusing on my hairline as much and being concerned about those areas where i felt there was more noticeable gaps. 

I think the temple points where some hair shed and had a bit more of a gappy look seems like it's slowly filling in again, but for people that go through a hair transplant, i think it's really important for me to capture how i felt month to month because there's a lot of other people out there that could be feeling a similar way and then wonder when they might expect things to change and get reassurance. Of course, it's not 100% like for like, but enough to get an idea. 

I'm grateful i'm not a really late grower, but perhaps being a little bit greedy, i can say i hope there's a little more growth of new hair still coming so that will further add density to the hairline but i do not think anybody should ever be under the illusion that one pass will get them that perfect coverage usually. There's probably an exception here and there including this forum but i think by the end of this and come 12 months, the foundation by and large will be in place like you said. 

I think generally the trend is a 1st Hair Transplant establishes design and foundation. A 2nd HT can be used for additional density and hairline design refinement. 

I also think if i were to use it, hair fibres probably would boost the visual look quite a bit. I just don't like the idea of washing my hair out constantly but that's just my lazy side lol

• Like 1