My experience with Dr Juan Couto at Fuexpert

Ramsey

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2022 at 8:02 PM, shiba1985 said:

Do you think it would have been wise to raise the hairline by 0.4 cm and instead boost the density than the current hairline and lower density. Just for arguments sake? 

I was thinking the same, it's a hairline for someone in their 20s. Don't get me wrong, I'd still take that over the before photos, but agree that if he went with a more mature hairline there could have been better density. Either way he is very happy with it and it looks really good, I'd be happy with it too. And with someone like Couto, you just have to trust them. Congrats OP. 

Edited by disTressedHairline

9 hours ago, disTressedHairline said:

I was thinking the same, it's a hairline for someone in their 20s. Don't get me wrong, I'd still take that over the before photos, but agree that if he went with a more mature hairline there could have been better density. Either way he is very happy with it and it looks really good, I'd be happy with it too. And with someone like Couto, you just have to trust them. Congrats OP. 

Hello everyone!! So I am vacationing in Italy and saw that more comments have come up on this thread. Time for me to point out an important detail. I am dentist is Florida. Much of my work is cosmetic. See it at (www.RitterandRamsey.com)

I have one goal in my work. The goal is to MEET or EXCEED my client’s expectations!! Other dentists may try to critique my work but they never understand the actual desires of the client…also, I never actually give a s**t of another dentists opinions. So with that said….

Juan Couto EXCEEDED my expectations!!! By the way, the nicest guy ever!! But as far as the result…

Yes…”hair line”, “density”, “natural”…whatever..

Everyone will see the result different based on their preferences…and that’s ok!! I love it!!

But I, the client, love it!!! Holy f**k….I love it and I love Juan. As far as I am concerned, no one and I mean NO ONE, has the same consistent results as Juan Couto!! Show me another person on Instagram with more consistent  results…I searched the entire planet and could go anywhere I wanted. I chose Juan and never looked back!! 

With all that said…enjoy your journey. Do your research!!! Don’t choose cheap (like all the guys in Turkey)!!! You have one chance to do it right!!! For me….Juan Couto FOREVER!

Hers my pic today poolside….letting it all grow out!! :)

IMG_3722.jpeg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Ramsey said:

Hello everyone!! So I am vacationing in Italy and saw that more comments have come up on this thread. Time for me to point out an important detail. I am dentist is Florida. Much of my work is cosmetic. See it at (www.RitterandRamsey.com)

I have one goal in my work. The goal is to MEET or EXCEED my client’s expectations!! Other dentists may try to critique my work but they never understand the actual desires of the client…also, I never actually give a s**t of another dentists opinions. So with that said….

Juan Couto EXCEEDED my expectations!!! By the way, the nicest guy ever!! But as far as the result…

Everyone will see the result different based on their preferences…and that’s ok!! I love it!!

But I, the client, love it!!! Holy f**k….I love it and I love Juan. As far as I am concerned, no one and I mean NO ONE, has the same consistent results as Juan Couto!! Show me another person on Instagram with more consistent  results…I searched the entire planet and could go anywhere I wanted. I chose Juan and never looked back!! 

With all that said…enjoy your journey. Do your research!!! Don’t choose cheap (like all the guys in Turkey)!!! You have one chance to do it right!!! For me….Juan Couto FOREVER!

IMG_3722.jpeg

Hey, first of all, I apologize if my comment caused any offense, it wasn't the intention, but I can see how it may have been annoying to read. Sorry for that. 

I think some of us are "armchair quarterbacks" when it comes to this because we spend so much of our time obsessing over the details of this particular surgery/procedure. With that, we lose sight of what matters the most - is the patient satisfied/happy with the results? You clearly are and should be. I would be too. 

Because of this, you definitely look better and feel happy with the result. 

I'm happy you got in to see Dr. Couto, I wish I could, as I truly believe he is one of the best surgeons in this craft. It's just tough to get an appointment, but I think we can all understand why that is - he's only one man, and he can only do so much in a day. 

Maybe one day I'll get my chance, and I'll get a procedure that makes me as happy as you are.

I hope you enjoy your vacation in Italy, thanks for your reviews and responses, and congrats on such a great transformation.

Cheers. 

Edited by disTressedHairline

On 7/6/2023 at 6:09 PM, disTressedHairline said:

Hey, first of all, I apologize if my comment caused any offense, it wasn't the intention, but I can see how it may have been annoying to read. Sorry for that. 

I think some of us are "armchair quarterbacks" when it comes to this because we spend so much of our time obsessing over the details of this particular surgery/procedure. With that, we lose sight of what matters the most - is the patient satisfied/happy with the results? You clearly are and should be. I would be too. 

Because of this, you definitely look better and feel happy with the result. 

I'm happy you got in to see Dr. Couto, I wish I could, as I truly believe he is one of the best surgeons in this craft. It's just tough to get an appointment, but I think we can all understand why that is - he's only one man, and he can only do so much in a day. 

Maybe one day I'll get my chance, and I'll get a procedure that makes me as happy as you are.

I hope you enjoy your vacation in Italy, thanks for your reviews and responses, and congrats on such a great transformation.

Cheers. 

No offense taken my friend! My comments were for everyone that visits this thread. Everything I said was with the best intent. Just making a point. I do hope everyone finds the best fit for them! I am sure there are many good choices out there all over the world. Until I see better results consistently, I will always believe Juan Couto is the best!…at least the best for me!

On 7/6/2023 at 2:00 PM, Ramsey said:

IMG_3722.jpeg

Hey @Ramsey I can tell from that look that you are enjoying a lot your new look! Looking gorgeous.

2 hours ago, RobertoDeNiro said:

Hey @Ramsey I can tell from that look that you are enjoying a lot your new look! Looking gorgeous.

Hahahahaha, Yes….I enjoy everyday I wash my hair and style it!!! Best decision I have ever made!!!

• 4 months later...
On 4/11/2023 at 6:42 PM, Rafael Manelli said:

Dr Couto almost always seems to do temple points. With good reason, as this result shows

You got the point!
You can put all the hair of the world on the scalp, but if you don't work on temporal angles and (if necessary) on temporal peaks, the hair will never frame your face and you barely will be "nicer". 

• Administrators
On 7/6/2023 at 5:00 AM, Ramsey said:

IMG_3722.jpeg

Very happy for you 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I think the work looks great!  I've learned that every single procedure could be critiqued by someone.  People on here even critique people who probably haven't had a hair transplant but they assume they have.   In real life, people don't look as close as they do here.  Happy for you that you got an outcome you love.  I'm hoping for the same thing!

5 hours ago, Cooper48 said:

I think the work looks great!  I've learned that every single procedure could be critiqued by someone.  People on here even critique people who probably haven't had a hair transplant but they assume they have.   In real life, people don't look as close as they do here.  Happy for you that you got an outcome you love.  I'm hoping for the same thing!

Thanks so much for the great comments and I appreciate your perspective. As I’ve been saying on this thread, I think everybody that goes to Juan Couto will be well taken care of and he will perform a procedure on you. That will be the best that you biologically can receive. I wish everybody luck on their journey. In the end, I truly want every single person that sees Dr. Couto to be as pleased as I am. And if I hadn’t said it enough, I love that guy, I’m so glad he and I became friends . 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

These are great results! Congratulations, completely changes your entire look 👏. Any idea how to consult with him, and what his current waiting list his. 

The number on his website always goes to voicemail. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the result is excellent. Really excellent. While I understand some people saying that maybe looks thin from some angles I think they are not watching the whole picture here, because if we look at a pic of you of all your head at month 8:

couytopelocanoso.thumb.jpeg.2fe4408e036293068157fbbab8c694d7.jpeg

We can see that the density of the rest of the head compared with the density of the implanted area is totally matched. And probably that has to do with your type of hair, not with the procedure itselt. Samewise as some can wear a great tupe, but for others is not the best choice.

For me as a procedure this is a 10/10, and most important thing is that it also is for you haha.