My experience with Dr Juan Couto at Fuexpert

Ramsey

I am starting this thread simply because I feel I need to let the community know how amazing Dr Juan Couto is!! My experience was incredible and the results so far (7 months) have been fantastic!! Want to know more? Happy to tell you what ever you like. Please note that I live in Florida and could have gone anywhere in the world...I chose Dr Couto simply because his results were the best I have ever seen!! I will post some "lifestyle" photos so you may truly see what I was dealing with regarding the hair loss. Full disclosure, I had FUT 17 years ago, so Dr Couto was redesigning and also repairing my frontal area.

IMG_4070.jpeg

22EB1923-9FE7-4DB8-9A17-9FD7F02795F6.jpeg

IMG_4090.jpeg

IMG_3507.jpeg

IMG_2649.jpeg

65281619880__1F61C9DC-866C-4E85-B2AD-7DD40B06C017.jpeg

1E641045-B5AB-4AA6-AC56-0A03C8A571C6.jpeg

IMG_4217.jpeg

IMG_7263.jpeg

IMG_7262.jpeg

IMG_7261.jpeg

IMG_7372.jpeg

IMG_7371.jpeg

IMG_7370.jpeg

IMG_7369.jpeg

IMG_7647.jpeg

IMG_7649.jpeg

IMG_7648.jpeg

IMG_7650.jpeg

IMG_6325.jpeg

IMG_6171.jpeg

IMG_6928.jpeg

Edited by Ramsey
  • Like 5

Dude, you look awesome with the work done at only 7 months. 

I've become a big fan of his work, but seeing patient results is the main thing and there's not a lot on this forum so thank you for sharing. 

I'm actually thinking to get on a wait list for him in a couple of years for possibly my second procedure to add some more density. Gives me time to save up. 

2 hours ago, Kashnw7hope said:

Looks amazing , did he perform the surgery all by himself or was there help from assistants too ?

he has 2 teams, one that retrives the follicles and one that helps place...but the key here is HE DOES THE PLACEMENT, unlike here in the USA where technicians do it!

2 hours ago, NARMAK said:

Dude, you look awesome with the work done at only 7 months. 

I've become a big fan of his work, but seeing patient results is the main thing and there's not a lot on this forum so thank you for sharing. 

I'm actually thinking to get on a wait list for him in a couple of years for possibly my second procedure to add some more density. Gives me time to save up. 

ya he is worth the wait for sure!!!!

• Administrators

I’m glad to start seeing more patient reviews for Dr. Cuoto, he’s easily one of the most impressive surgeons I’ve seen in a long time. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

You are looking like a ... completely NEW person! Soooo young! With that new hairline and without the beard, for sure you look 20 years younger. 
Cant wait to see your result at 12 months but please, keep those updates/photos coming!

6 hours ago, Zinedine said:

You are looking like a ... completely NEW person! Soooo young! With that new hairline and without the beard, for sure you look 20 years younger. 
Cant wait to see your result at 12 months but please, keep those updates/photos coming!

will do...here is the latest....

32DE1519-7494-4552-AE67-A08DF2D676E0.jpeg

• Like 1

On 4/3/2022 at 1:02 PM, Chilifight said:

would be nice if you also show the top of your head not just the front harline 

ok, happy to show that for those that are interested....this is right now!

IMG_7074.jpeg

IMG_7072.jpeg

• Like 1

On 3/30/2022 at 6:20 PM, SeanToman said:

What about under the worse light conditions?

I think with any direct down light most peoples hair looks "thinner". The same goes for excess gel or styling product. No matter how perfect the job we can always find areas we want to "tweak" but the bottom line is this. Its been just a tad over 7 months and Juan Couto did an amazing job. I am happy and those that see the work stand in amazement. I still say Dr Couto is the best I have ever seen with consistent results...see his instagram at @Fuexpert

• Like 1

On 3/29/2022 at 3:15 PM, Ramsey said:

Approx 3000 I believe.....his team is GREAT!!!

Could you provide a little bit of background around your journey. 

Like for example when you initially reached out to Dr Couto and how long it took you for the consultation and procedure date. 

Right now, apparently its like 2 years just for a consultation and the last i checked on their Instagram, they're saying they've closed all the bookings for further consultations. Apparently there's a year way after consultation too for the actual procedure. 

On 3/29/2022 at 9:07 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’m glad to start seeing more patient reviews for Dr. Cuoto, he’s easily one of the most impressive surgeons I’ve seen in a long time. 

I’ve noticed you always spell his name differently, is this for any reason?

I remember this was the case for Dr Bisanga a few years ago on HLT when I believe he pulled out from sponsoring the forum, patient threads used to be like ‘Dr B*s*nga* etc.