Dr Taleb barghouthi around 3040 grafts

taza

8 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

With respect, if you've had 4 HT's and only one of them has turned out well, you should absolutely be getting a biopsy before going ahead with a 5th HT. It would be madness not to rule out an underlying issue for certain at this stage. I appreciate you've had some more basic checks in the past, but by not getting a more thorough examination you're simply denying the evidence of your failed HT's that something else might be amiss.

It may be the case that you've lost some native hair owing to shockloss, or they were simply weak and couldn't withstand the trauma of surgery. They may well make a come back with more time and your medical interventions (Fin/Min).

The first 2 HT's i had was about 15 years ago from a doctor who got struck off for doing botched surgery's, I met other patients with failed transplant with this doctor. The 3rd surgery i had with Dr Rahal was a success and I had no problems.

• Valued Contributor
9 minutes ago, taza said:

The first 2 HT's i had was about 15 years ago from a doctor who got struck off for doing botched surgery's, I met other patients with failed transplant with this doctor. The 3rd surgery i had with Dr Rahal was a success and I had no problems.

That provides some useful context, but nevertheless, it would still be in your interests to rule out any issues.

Can you tell us more about the Rahal surgery? How many grafts? What area of the head? Any before and afters?

Month 8 update. I think there is some improvements from previous pictures but the growth is still poor for month 8. Hopefully I'm a very slow 🐌 grower and get some great growth in the next few months.

20221023_002131.jpg

20221023_002349.jpg

20221023_002319.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2022 at 2:32 AM, taza said:

Month 8 update. I think there is some improvements from previous pictures but the growth is still poor for month 8. Hopefully I'm a very slow 🐌 grower and get some great growth in the next few months.

20221023_002131.jpg

20221023_002349.jpg

20221023_002319.jpg

The growth is still poor for 8 months. Hope it gets better the next months...but usually most hair tranplant results have most growth until 8 month...

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2022 at 1:53 AM, buns said:

Any updates?

Hasn't improved much from last pictures. I'm nearly 9 months and I still got hundreds of stubble hairs neither growing or shedding. Hoping to get a video chat with the doctor very soon.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, taza said:

I'm booked for a top up in February. Dr Taleb has listened to my concerns and has recommended a top up procedure. I will update after the procedure.

Thanks for updating us. Did he explain why there might have been less growth than expected? I think this is an important question to answer.

• Like 5

On 12/24/2022 at 12:08 PM, 5BetaReductase said:

Thanks for updating us. Did he explain why there might have been less growth than expected? I think this is an important question to answer.

Definitely. Why would you go back to a doctor that you were dissatisfied with previously?

• Like 3

15 hours ago, asterix0 said:

Definitely. Why would you go back to a doctor that you were dissatisfied with previously?

For a matter of money, the doctor does the retouching for free.🤷🏻‍♂️

4 hours ago, ITA said:

Of course patients select the same doctor for this reason. But it’s a bit risky to go back to a surgeon that gave you a result with low yield, since it may happen again…

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ITA said:

I suggest you find ways to make more money then before permanently affecting your donor and recipient area even further. 

You can always make more money, but once your grafts are gone, no amount of money can bring them back. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, asterix0 said:

I suggest you find ways to make more money then before permanently affecting your donor and recipient area even further. 

You can always make more money, but once your grafts are gone, no amount of money can bring them back. 

But hair cloning is 5 years away! 

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

• 1 month later...

Hi

I have just returned to the hotel after my top up procedure of 1300 grafts with Dr Taleb and his team. The Doctor and his team were very nice and made feel comfortable. I am just hoping 🙏 I will get good results now. I will update after 4 months. 

• Well Done 1