they will lie and deceive you just to take your money be warned!!! [asli tarcan] - CRAZY Consultation!!

namy2451

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, JC71 said:

I will get ready for the incoming shilling drones to protect them 😂🤣

I’m not gonna mention names, don’t wanna get sued, but pretty much the behavior and tactics are all the same.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’m not gonna mention names, don’t wanna get sued, but pretty much the behavior and tactics are all the same.

Yup the script and Claims are pretty universal throughout ! It’s as guaranteed as the worthless “warranty” they provide 🤣😂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, onagaden said:

Very interesting thread. I went to Asli Tarcan with no issues. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything. 

a.png

b.png

Shill post. He has a youtube channel and he went to your clinic you're just using his image. You just joined 17 mins ago to defend Asli.

Edited by JovsGata
  • Like 3

On 2/14/2022 at 8:40 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’m gonna make a video about hair mills, I’ll include a lot of this information.

There are so many terrible mills in Turkey, I had a terrible experience with one of them. Like I posted many times Asli Tarcan is one of the most notorious clinics for over harvesting, not just because they are unqualified at what they do, which they are, it's because they don't care about what they do.

Also another notorious clinic for over harvesting is Diamond Clinic in Turkey, if you look at some of their videos of the extraction process it is horrifying. 

• Sad 2

51 minutes ago, onagaden said:

Very interesting thread. I went to Asli Tarcan with no issues. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything. 

a.png

b.png

Congratulations your reception area has grown well.
I checked out your videos and the donor area seems overly harvested (of course), but I guess where you came from it doesn't bother you and that's great for you but not for others.
But what do you say about all the blatant lies of this clinic that i showed here?
If you search here in the forum you will find that there are many more guys who have been severely harmed by those lies (Some even thought of committing suicide) than those whose procedure has gone well.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, JovsGata said:

There are so many terrible mills in Turkey, I had a terrible experience with one of them. Like I posted many times Asli Tarcan is one of the most notorious clinics for over harvesting, not just because they are unqualified at what they do, which they are, it's because they don't care about what they do.

Also another notorious clinic for over harvesting is Diamond Clinic in Turkey, if you look at some of their videos of the extraction process it is horrifying. 

that is just crazy!! 

Scary scary scary! Classic example of how important it is to filter out the noise and marketing hype and become an intimate member of an unbiased forum. A community like this one to help separate fact from fiction is what will save many from a potential horror story.

Bravo @namy2451 for bringing light to this unethical clinic and helping the members of this community.😉👍

• Like 4

3 hours ago, onagaden said:

a.png

b.png

bro you got LUCKY please do not paint a false narrative that even half of results will look like yours, you are playing with peoples lives when you promote clinics like asli

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JovsGata said:

jesus christ that is reckless, this what 6000 grafts fue in one session looks like

1 hour ago, MachoVato said:

Imagine this walking around the clinic, drawing on your scalp, eating your food. Then saying, I made the right choice!

And making good money knowing what she is doing is unethical and ruining the lives of many. Evilness always comes with a smile.

3 hours ago, MachoVato said:

Imagine this walking around the clinic, drawing on your scalp, eating your food. Then saying, I made the right choice!

There are videos of her also implanting, extracting grafts and applying local anesthesia, which would totally be completely illegal to do in USA or Europe without any proper medical certifications. But that's Turkey for you..

• Administrators
14 hours ago, mmokin said:

bro you got LUCKY please do not paint a false narrative that even half of results will look like yours, you are playing with peoples lives when you promote clinics like asli

This guy is obviously a shill, why bother responding.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

There's a guy on YouTube. My Name is Rio P. He has a great, great breakdown of how this Asli Tarcan place runs and all its dubious tactics. He went there for a hair transplant and wanted to get a conservative graft count and they kept pushing it higher and higher till he even compromised on how many he really felt he needed. Then he also went to have some dental work done and they screwed it up for him. 

I genuinely think the biggest problem is social media. Its so easy to scam people through fake reviews, follower counts, even "verified" accounts and then they pay so called "influencers" and morons who don't know what they're talking about when it comes to hair restoration because they haven't done their own proper research. They just bleat out what the hair mills tell them. 

An example recently is Greg Doucette who has a lot of followers from the fitness industry. Some bodybuilders too like Chris Bumstead and his pal went and got a free hair transplant too and basically pimping out the company in exchange. 

I think it was incredibly interesting to me that Floyd Mayweather went to Turkey, but perhaps he was a little smarter but even then, i'd be wary. I didn't even think whatever clinic he used has a good enough reputation to be considered by anybody that does an ounce og research. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

There's a guy on YouTube. My Name is Rio P. He has a great, great breakdown of how this Asli Tarcan place runs and all its dubious tactics. He went there for a hair transplant and wanted to get a conservative graft count and they kept pushing it higher and higher till he even compromised on how many he really felt he needed. Then he also went to have some dental work done and they screwed it up for him. 

I genuinely think the biggest problem is social media. Its so easy to scam people through fake reviews, follower counts, even "verified" accounts and then they pay so called "influencers" and morons who don't know what they're talking about when it comes to hair restoration because they haven't done their own proper research. They just bleat out what the hair mills tell them. 

An example recently is Greg Doucette who has a lot of followers from the fitness industry. Some bodybuilders too like Chris Bumstead and his pal went and got a free hair transplant too and basically pimping out the company in exchange. 

I think it was incredibly interesting to me that Floyd Mayweather went to Turkey, but perhaps he was a little smarter but even then, i'd be wary. I didn't even think whatever clinic he used has a good enough reputation to be considered by anybody that does an ounce og research. 

Yeh agreed, it’s the social media aspect that’s getting places like Asli Tarcan the work. And yes they do upsell the other “enhancements” they also have within their “clinic” 

A forum like this is actually quite antiquated really. People just are not going to be arriving here before the damage is done. Insta/social marketing is strong… And is pushed to make everything look “amazing” it’s not until you start to drill down/dig a little and you will find out it’s a massive sham. 

11 hours ago, JC71 said:

Yeh agreed, it’s the social media aspect that’s getting places like Asli Tarcan the work. And yes they do upsell the other “enhancements” they also have within their “clinic” 

A forum like this is actually quite antiquated really. People just are not going to be arriving here before the damage is done. Insta/social marketing is strong… And is pushed to make everything look “amazing” it’s not until you start to drill down/dig a little and you will find out it’s a massive sham. 

I genuinely wonder if there's maybe an opportunity to fight fire with fire. I'm going to try and have a word with Melvin about it and see what he says because it would be based on the ethos this forum is built on. I unfortunately feel whilst this forum is amazing, it's reach hampers its ability to truly help as many people as needed. 

3 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

I genuinely wonder if there's maybe an opportunity to fight fire with fire. I'm going to try and have a word with Melvin about it and see what he says because it would be based on the ethos this forum is built on. I unfortunately feel whilst this forum is amazing, it's reach hampers its ability to truly help as many people as needed. 

Yeh, maybe the podcast will help when that’s launched. We do well if people reach us first, but social media + marketing as well as all the other methods of reviews is too strong. We know that it’s the transparent reviews/12 month journeys that are most reliable, but most people don’t see this information. It’s only when people realise something is wrong they end up here. Many years ago when I was first here the Insta/Fb etc presence wasn’t anywhere near as strong as it’s become. Fast forward 10+ Years and it’s now pretty formidable. Marketing is so powerful it gives people the total wrong impression.

I was reading some Asli Tarcan conversations and people are actually debating the fact that a Turkish Ht should be no more than 1.5k… and people should not pay anymore. Just unbelievable. No wonder why people get such a shock coming here. 

7 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Yeh, maybe the podcast will help when that’s launched. We do well if people reach us first, but social media + marketing as well as all the other methods of reviews is too strong. We know that it’s the transparent reviews/12 month journeys that are most reliable, but most people don’t see this information. It’s only when people realise something is wrong they end up here. Many years ago when I was first here the Insta/Fb etc presence wasn’t anywhere near as strong as it’s become. Fast forward 10+ Years and it’s now pretty formidable. Marketing is so powerful it gives people the total wrong impression.

I was reading some Asli Tarcan conversations and people are actually debating the fact that a Turkish Ht should be no more than 1.5k… and people should not pay anymore. Just unbelievable. No wonder why people get such a shock coming here. 

Unfortunately people have unrealistic expectations of cost. While i appreciate that the USA, UK etc. are on the pricier end and that people could be on a budget. There are options out there that can do competent work if you are willing to travel, but also just budget a little more. 

People don't mind throwing down $1k on a new iPhone yearly on a payment plan but somehow putting money aside each month and starting medication is too much effort. 

I think ultimately you can't quick fix hair loss. People unfortunately in the Amazon Prime era want instant results and that's not how things work. Yet.