Turkey Recommendations?

I am looking for surgeon recommendations in Turkey. I have had couple of consultation in UK and my option has been Dr Arshad. He suggested 2500 grafts.

On the pics, my scalp on top was shaved 2 weeks ago as I’ve been wearing hair system. 

any ideas?

E471EFF4-4C05-4E39-9317-32E2822D241B.jpeg

509A3C88-0FDB-4C3C-AA15-6E52087953D9.jpeg

2EFEC465-729A-4419-BAFA-537BD9EBCC0A.jpeg

93E252EE-6E81-4F7F-ABC6-2DC90B3F3E38.jpeg

Edited by Rich212

• Rich212 changed the title to Turkey Recommendations?

@Rich212Many here will tell you not to base the choice of a possible transplant on costs or distance, but I understand that not all of us have the opportunity to go to a Bisanga, H&W or a few other top in the world, I can ask you how much is your budget ?

5 minutes ago, Rich212 said:

£7500 max

That's a tough budget for the amount of grafts you need. I would recommend FueCapilar (Dr. Turan and Dr. Gur). They are my favorite option with this budget. 

The area to be covered is very large, and with that budget in Turkey you would end up being able to choose only one of the many hair mills, the ones that make the price all inclusive, I would advise you to save some money and look to clinics like Eugenix. , who lately do a great job with baldness levels as high as yours.

• Like 1

@Rich212 how old are you? If you are in your 20s with this level of hairloss, I definitely predict you unfortunately will lose a lot more. 

You may have been quoted 2500 if Dr. Arshad only wants to bring you to a NW 3 or NW 4, and that still wouldn't be any work on the crown to boot. 

In a lot of NW5+ cases, a really good outcome for the 1st surgery would be a NW 3 hairline (and still 0 crown grafts)

Edited by SadMan2021

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Rich212 said:

£7500 max

You need a lot of grafts and your budget isn’t great. I suggest saving some money and basing your decision on the best surgeons for Norwood 6+ and not who you can afford.

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 hours ago, SadMan2021 said:

@Rich212 how old are you? If you are in your 20s with this level of hairloss, I definitely predict you unfortunately will lose a lot more. 

You may have been quoted 2500 if Dr. Arshad only wants to bring you to a NW 3 or NW 4, and that still wouldn't be any work on the crown to boot. 

In a lot of NW5+ cases, a really good outcome for the 1st surgery would be a NW 3 hairline (and still 0 crown grafts)

I am 33.

Quote from Dr Ashrad team:

1000 FUE grafts (+/- 10 %), to reconstruct through to the hairline and temple area. A further 1500 grafts in the crown area.

On 12/25/2021 at 8:18 AM, Rich212 said:

I am 33.

Quote from Dr Ashrad team:

1000 FUE grafts (+/- 10 %), to reconstruct through to the hairline and temple area. A further 1500 grafts in the crown area.

I would say with the budget you have like someone else said Dr Turan or Dr Gur at FueCapilar. They seem to do really good work for the price, only 1 patient a day.