4535 Grafts with Dr Arika's Eugenix Hair Sciences

StarTouch

Also wanted to mention that my new hair is quite wavy/curly overall. In these photos, i did try to use a bit of product to straighten my hair.

I know this is a common characteristics with transplanted hair growing out wavy. I always had very fine straight hair, but I guess this kinda adds to the illusion of density. 

Does this change over time, as the hairs get cut and go through their normal growth cycles?

Edited by StarTouch

1 hour ago, StarTouch said:

Been traveling the last 2 months between work and family, hence the delayed post.

It's been 8.5 months, so here is the progress on my HT. The growth has been really good and the density has improved drastically in the last 2 months.

I suppose this is at about 70-80% mark. What do you think?

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

That is looking great mate! 

Keep those update coming. Thanks for sharing!

On 8/25/2022 at 11:29 AM, StarTouch said:

Been traveling the last 2 months between work and family, hence the delayed post.

It's been 8.5 months, so here is the progress on my HT. The growth has been really good and the density has improved drastically in the last 2 months.

I suppose this is at about 70-80% mark. What do you think?

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Honestly mate, considering your level of hair loss and the area covered this is fantastic for 8.5 months.. you might need a second pass to get brutal density, but for what it is I would be over the moon with this

• 2 months later...

It's been an amazing journey through my HT experience and here is my 11 Month update. The results speaks for itself!

There are so many things I learned during the growth phase, and I'm so grateful that I chose to get my first HT done with Dr. Arika and the amazing team at Eugenix!  I can't thank them enough for their shared knowledge and professional work that got me to this phase. 

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

a6.jpg

a7.jpg

a8.jpg

a9.jpg

a10.jpg

a11.jpg

• Like 3

That's an excellent head of hair considering what you started with and with great graft economy as well!

Transplanted hair grows out curly/wavy at first but you may observe it straightening out/softening later on, it tends to retain its characteristics so in time, it will look like your donor hair always did. 

The photos speak for themselves man. Go back and look at your pre-op photos and compare it against a current selfie. It's day and night. 

Edited by StillAlive
  • Like 1

Wow! Seems impossible that you would have been able to get full coverage with only 4500 grafts. From the looks of it, you were around the NW6 range so I'd say everything grew and the coverage is much better than I thought it would be originally. With a decent amount of donor left in the bank for you, (especially in the beard)  I would absolutely consider a second session adding density throughout. I just had my 2nd session back in October, and it was the best decision to add the density and have a fuller thicker appearance that stands the test of time.  

But I do agree with @BaldingEagle1 that it looks great either way! Just the hair greed in me talking🤣!

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone and all praise goes to Eugenix!

@BaldingEagle1 @MazAB I'm really happy with the growth so far, and I think I'm going to wait till end of next year before deciding on a second procedure. That should be a good enough gap to re-evaluate how my HT has naturally progressed (and also that my current density might slightly reduce with the natural aging/balding cycle). I know that if I do want to get more density, I will need another round and I think my donor might have a bit more milage for a second HT, but so far I am really happy with what I have. 

@StillAlive Regarding the hair texture - to be honest, I did slightly straighten my hair in the photos that I posted. My HT hair is kinda wavy/curly if I just let it air dry after a shower. It dose not bother be so much and I understand why this is a common characteristics of HT hair. Nothing that can't be fixed with a little bit of styling 😀. Maybe the waviness could be reduced when the density is increased with a second HT, as the grafts have more support around them being closer to each other.

Will keep updating as things progress.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...