FUE Scar Camouflage (3500 Grafts) Enhanded Scalp Micropigmentation - Toronto

11 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Nice work. Out of interest, what was his HT result like in the recipient ? 

Thank you.  Underwhelming, still super thin on top but I added some layers over sessions carefully so I wouldn't paint his head with doing dark density fill.  He allowed me to shave his head prior so we matched the color correcty.

But he did have a  pretty decent hairline from the HT.  

That's an awesome result. Did he ask for you to go into the top of his head and add some density anywhere? They call it 'hair greed' when guys getting transplants keep asking for more. I would imagine 'ink-greed' to be a similar phenomenon, especially since the result is immediate, not having to wait months crossing your fingers it will all take root and grow, etc.

*just re-read your last post about adding some layers over sessions and that sounds like you did put some ink on top?

Edited by ciaus

11 hours ago, ciaus said:

That's an awesome result. Did he ask for you to go into the top of his head and add some density anywhere? They call it 'hair greed' when guys getting transplants keep asking for more. I would imagine 'ink-greed' to be a similar phenomenon, especially since the result is immediate, not having to wait months crossing your fingers it will all take root and grow, etc.

*just re-read your last post about adding some layers over sessions and that sounds like you did put some ink on top?

Yes I did, Ill share some pics when i get a chance

• Like 1

On 12/5/2021 at 12:23 AM, EnhancedScalp said:

Thank you sir, yes definitely great for covering fue and fut scars.

Very nice work...I apologize if I asked you this previously as I know I asked other SMP artists.

Do you feel in general, FUE scars tend to be easier to conceal than FUT scars, or not so much?

9 minutes ago, SLA said:

Very nice work...I apologize if I asked you this previously as I know I asked other SMP artists.

Do you feel in general, FUE scars tend to be easier to conceal than FUT scars, or not so much?

Hey it all depends but sometimes fut have indentations which we obviously can't change so you'll still see this. But sometimes both can be equally tricky, it's case by case. I did a fut yesterday 1st session and the client is a bit older and his hair above and below the scar is very sparse so I can't add a lot of density within the scar I have to approach cautiously to try my best to keep it natural and not paint in the scar. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SLA said:

Looks good...do you have a before photo?

1 minute ago, SLA said:

Looks good...do you have a before photo?

My phone died when I was writing a caption for the photo. That is only first session. Have to be careful with these and especially in his case since his hair is very sparse baove and below can't add too much density to scar. Next session depending on retention I will do a lot more blending above and below as well as on scar. 

• Like 1