FUE Premium Package with Eugenix Hair Sciences November 2021

elicochin

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, elicochin said:

Hello Everyone

Nothing exciting to report. Attaching two-months pictures. Your comments/thoughts are welcome.

Thx

IMG_4099.jpg

IMG_4100.jpg

IMG_4104.jpg

Some hair in your crown has already started growing, the pimple is a sign pf growth. B0E9CAA8-74F6-4E2B-828E-1E122A708D17.jpeg

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

At two months you are sitting right in the ‘sweet spot’ of the ugly duckling phase. So bearing that in mind I think you are looking good. Lots of hair to come through in the future. Looking forward to following your progress. Thanks for sharing! 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, elicochin said:

Hello Everyone

Nothing exciting to report. Attaching two-months pictures. Your comments/thoughts are welcome.

Thx

IMG_4099.jpg

IMG_4100.jpg

IMG_4104.jpg

Looks good for the 2 month mark. The shedding is on point. The redness is still there. It shall go away soon. If you do decide to have a haircut then maybe you should trim the sides and let the hair on the top portion grow. Are you taking Finasteride? Please do reach out to us for anything you need. Wish you the best.

Edited by Gabreille Nelson Mukhia

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

• 1 month later...

Everything looks very normal at the 2 month mark. Be sure to take finasteride and you can also start using minoxidil at this point to reduce shock loss and speed up growth as well.

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 1

• Administrators

How’s it looking now?

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Hello Everyone

Not sure how to report on this. I do see growth all over, but not as much I was expecting (or imagining). I think there are lot more hairs coming out on the crown area as well as some on the frontal scalp. May be you all can provide an objective feedback on the growth so far. Attaching four-months pictures. Thank you as always.

-JJ

IMG_5394.jpg

IMG_5412.jpg

Edited by elicochin
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Growth is a little slower than expected, but still growing. Are you taking any thing to speed up growth? Supplement wise. 

View my thread

48 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Growth is a little slower than expected, but still growing. Are you taking any thing to speed up growth? Supplement wise. 

I agree with your observation. I am not on any medications, but taking some over-the-counter vitamin/Biotin supplements.

48 minutes ago, J.A.C said:

4 months is literally the starting point for most, can you feel any hairs breaking through?

Thanks for your observation and I hope this is true in my case. I do have lots of hair still breaking through on my crown area, but not so much on the frontal scalp.

• Like 1

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, elicochin said:

I agree with your observation. I am not on any medications, but taking some over-the-counter vitamin/Biotin supplements.

Check out my video, I’ve also been using the laser helmet, which I feel has been a HUGE help in accelerating growth. C088AC69-E742-4D7C-B901-049C38B108EF.jpeg

These is a three week difference.

• Like 3

View my thread

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, elicochin said:

Thanks Melvin, do you have any recommendation on a particular laser helmet model or I just get any/one based on the online reviews? 

The one I got is the lasercap, it’s pretty expensive, but it’s cheaper if you buy it through a surgeon. I chose this one cause it used lasers, as opposed to LEDs that some of the cheaper ones use.

View my thread

20 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

The one I got is the lasercap, it’s pretty expensive, but it’s cheaper if you buy it through a surgeon. I chose this one cause it used lasers, as opposed to LEDs that some of the cheaper ones use.

Melvin, I am definitely interested in lasercap considering you have positive results with it. This would be also an alternative remedy (in my case) since I am not on any medications. I would like to understand a bit more about how to get it through a surgeon as you mentioned. I can also PM you to keep this thread on the original topic.

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, elicochin said:

Melvin, I am definitely interested in lasercap considering you have positive results with it. This would be also an alternative remedy (in my case) since I am not on any medications. I would like to understand a bit more about how to get it through a surgeon as you mentioned. I can also PM you to keep this thread on the original topic.

Yes, send me a pm. 

View my thread

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Yes hows it looking?

View my thread

Hello Everyone, Here is an update and some pictures I took today (going on 7th month). I am excited about the transformation with occasional self doubts. While I do see lots of growth all around, I am unsure about the hairline (especially the middle part) and the lack of hair/growth on the lateral humps area. Most of the white hairs you see on the back are beard hairs; they are a bit difficult to comb down right now. I started going out without a hat or a cap these days! I am not on any type of medication. As always your valuable feedback, opinion and suggestions are welcome.

-JJ

Front-Side-Collage.png

Back-Collage.png

Edited by elicochin
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, elicochin said:

Hello Everyone, Here is an update and some pictures I took today (going on 7th month). I am excited about the transformation with occasional self doubts. While I do see lots of growth all around, I am unsure about the hairline (especially the middle part) and the lack of hair/growth on the lateral humps area. Most of the white hairs you see on the back are beard hairs; they are a bit difficult to comb down right now. I started going out without a hat or a cap these days! I am not on any type of medication. As always your valuable feedback, opinion and suggestions are welcome.

-JJ

Front-Side-Collage.png

Back-Collage.png

Thank you for your update. The progress is looking good for 7 months. The full density will be seen within the 12th to 18th month.

• Like 1

Hi @elicochin- I think your progress looks excellent! From being a NW 6 and a questionable 1st procedure, this 2nd one is shaping out fantastically!

You really do look transformed and you have a lot more time for growth! I think the front hairline looks fine and age appropriate.

If you want more density after 18 months, I am sure another 2k or so grafts would fill it out nicely or a dash of hair fibers would also do....but you are only at 7 months.

Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Hello Everyone, thanks for your continued interest and queries. Here is a 14-moth update with some pictures. I have absolutely no doubt about the transformation and confidence that I gained as a result of the HT. I started planning towards a possible third and final HT to enhance the hairline (especially the middle part), lateral humps and the area around the crown. My last HT was done at Eugenix and I would love to go back there for another HT if that can be worked out. I would also like to know my options for surgeons within the US considering it would be a smaller HT. As always your valuable feedback, opinion and suggestions are welcome.

Collage1.jpg

Collage2.jpg