Europe & Turkey

Hi everyone,

Just signed up to this forum, so much great information out there! 

I'm currently NW3, 32 years old. Have always had fine hair. I'm looking into getting a hair transplant. I'm limited geographically to Europe and Turkey, but money is not an issue. I've been told I need anywhere between 2600-2900 grafts. Who would you guys choose?

So far I'm considering Dr Bisanga, Bicer, Pekiner, Erdogan...

37 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Forget Turkey and look at Bisanga. There are other good options such as Eugenix and even Dr Bicer in Turkey. But choose a surgeon that will meet your needs and don't base the match for your needs on price. All the best!

With all due respect Gatsby, Pekiner are better choice than Bicer in Turkey.
But I agree that if money is not an issue he should forget Turkey when Bissanga and De Freitas are available in Europe

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aay said:

Hi everyone,

Just signed up to this forum, so much great information out there! 

I'm currently NW3, 32 years old. Have always had fine hair. I'm looking into getting a hair transplant. I'm limited geographically to Europe and Turkey, but money is not an issue. I've been told I need anywhere between 2600-2900 grafts. Who would you guys choose?

So far I'm considering Dr Bisanga, Bicer, Pekiner, Erdogan...

I would look at some more European options, those in Spain, Portugal and Belgium. Dr Freitas, Dr Vila, Dr Lorenzo  & Dr Couto for Spain, Dr Ferreira & Dr Pinto for Portugal, and Dr Feriduni, Dr Mwamba & Dr Lapunzula for Belgium. You already mentioned Dr Bisanga who is a excellent choice ! 

Edited by JC71
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Mwamba, Dr. De Freitas, Dr. Feriduni are amongst the best in the world. In Turkey, you have Dr. Bicer and Dr. Yaman who are both excellent choices. I suggest submitting consultations to all of the above, and use the list as a starting point for research. 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/BEL/Belgium

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/ESP/Spain

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/TKY/Turkey

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/UK/United Kingdom

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 hours ago, JC71 said:

I would look at some more European options, those in Spain, Portugal and Belgium. Dr Freitas, Dr Vila, Dr Lorenzo  & Dr Couto for Spain, Dr Ferreira & Dr Pinto for Portugal, and Dr Feriduni, Dr Mwamba & Dr Lapunzula for Belgium. You already mentioned Dr Bisanga who is a excellent choice ! 

Yup. The all stars.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JC71 said:

Forget Turkey and stick with this advice!

Pekiner is probably the best in Turkey but not in the same league as the All Stars mentioned above. 

• Like 2

Thank you all for your input!

Having watched Dr Bisanga's videos I definitely am leading towards him. One thing that I've noticed is he does motorised punches not manual (HLC/Pekiner etc do manual and swear by that it produces a better result). Also he doesn't do 'stick and place' approach. Are those 2 things as important as some say it is?

5 hours ago, aay said:

Thank you all for your input!

Having watched Dr Bisanga's videos I definitely am leading towards him. One thing that I've noticed is he does motorised punches not manual (HLC/Pekiner etc do manual and swear by that it produces a better result). Also he doesn't do 'stick and place' approach. Are those 2 things as important as some say it is?

Dr Bisanga gets excellent results using his methods (pre made slits) I do think people can get to caught up on the technique/method. We are talking about a elite Dr here. Personally I think he could use a shovel and get good results 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aay said:

Has anyone heard of Juan Cuoto? his results that i've seen are absolutely amazing. 

He is the best in my opinion(based on results). The fact that he can get you low,good looking,dense hairline with a smaller no. of grafts than others blows my mind, but his waiting list is huge. You'd have to wait 2-3 years until the operation. If you can wait for so long I would encourage you to go with him.

Otherwise, I would choose De Freitas, Bisanga or Mwamba.