Completed my Hair Transplant from EUGENIX Today! 1900 grafts

trends

Initially planned for 1800 but ended up in 1900+ Grafts.. Results looks good so far. Overall experience was excellent.. DR SETHI and DR. ARIKA has a great team!

If you guys have any question related to my experience, I would love to share.. Throw your Questions..

I will post my updates here! So stay tuned..

Edited by trends
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, trends said:

Initially planned for 1800 but ended up in 1900+ Grafts.. Results looks good so far. Overall experience was excellent.. DR SETHI and DR. ARIKA has a great team!

If you guys have any question related to my experience, I would love to share.. Throw your Questions..

I will post my updates here! So stay tuned..

Any before and after pics?

16 hours ago, Gokul Krishnan said:

Hi. How was the anaesthesia application? was it painful? How much time did take for the entire surgery to complete ?

For the first 1 or 2 you will feel slight sting, then you start getting used to and with the numbness around you don't feel anything. I was concerned about the pain too, but I would say the whole thing was painless. Also a trick to not feel the 1st pricks is to the hold your breath for 5sec. 

• Like 1

• trends changed the title to Completed my Hair Transplant from EUGENIX Today! 1900 grafts
9 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Could you update your thread title to include how many grafts you had ? And it’s Eugenix. Just will make it easier for members searching for Eugenix results 👍🏽

Done! sorry for the typo.. thanks for the suggestion

• Like 1

• Administrators

Pictures?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 hours ago, trends said:

For the first 1 or 2 you will feel slight sting, then you start getting used to and with the numbness around you don't feel anything. I was concerned about the pain too, but I would say the whole thing was painless. Also a trick to not feel the 1st pricks is to the hold your breath for 5sec. 

Holding the breath ..Hmm.. did not expect this..Here I am trying to pinch myself to test your trick 😜

2 hours ago, Gokul Krishnan said:

Holding the breath ..Hmm.. did not expect this..Here I am trying to pinch myself to test your trick 😜

Hahaha deep breath …  works for me all the time 😉

• Like 1

• Administrators

The work looks clean and impeccable. Look forward to seeing your growth. You’ll be amazed at 1,900 grafts with a top clinic.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 10/8/2021 at 6:10 PM, trends said:

That’s me today on 3rd day!

CF4944C0-1DC4-4E92-92D3-1DF661F073CF.jpeg

2EE7EA7B-2060-4C8A-B9AD-E45EBCBF68DC.jpeg

D13C36A0-BCB2-4635-9BE8-39DCB6847BB7.jpeg

Seems good. Itching, swelling, irritation etc could be there. Spraying saline water periodically is such a task but it is important. We will only see the results get better from here onward. Wish you the best. Do let us know of you need anything at all.

Edited by Gabreille Nelson Mukhia
  • Like 3

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ