Completed my Hair Transplant from EUGENIX Today! 1900 grafts

trends

Tomorrow is my 7th Day.. waiting eagerly to have a head wash.. will post an update tomm

so far no issues. Just anxious while sleeping so I don’t rollover during sleep towards the frontal HT area.. other than that it’s very smooth so far.. 

Edited by trends
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Scotch said:

So in the exclusive package Dr Arika Bansal, does the planning and opening the canals in the recipient? and Extraction and implantation is done by technicians, right? do you know if implantation of grafts is done with forceps or dull implanters Like Keep (which dr erdogan uses) ? The jobs looks clean and good. good luck mate!

Not sure but it looked liked these.. let me know what was used from your observation after watching the video 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Scotch said:

So in the exclusive package Dr Arika Bansal, does the planning and opening the canals in the recipient? and Extraction and implantation is done by technicians, right? do you know if implantation of grafts is done with forceps or dull implanters Like Keep (which dr erdogan uses) ? The jobs looks clean and good. good luck mate!

Yes Dr Arika did designing, planning, slits & implantation were done by team of technicians

3 minutes ago, Scotch said:

but in their site, they say that in exclusive package , the slits are done by Dr Arika. So in your case Dr arika did not do the slits, even if you selected the exclusive package?

Comprehensive Package (3).png

Sorry if you understood it in other way,, 100% slits we’re done by Dr Arika in my case 

Edited by trends

2 hours ago, Scotch said:

ah ok that makes sence now. I missunderstood it. Do you think that exclusive package is also as good as premium package? In premium package dr arika does a few implantation and extraction, but i dont think it will make signigicant difference with the exclusive package...

Yes it didn’t justify to me as well hence I selected exclusive.. extraction and implantation is a tedious job and lot of effort & time goes into it.. this way clinic will not be able to cope up with patients.

• Like 1

Day 7 after 1st head wash..

it was a task to remove all the scabs.. you need some help luckily I had helping hands.. took almost 30mins 

guess will need couple of more washes to completely clear the scabs.. scalp is still little numb..

how is it looking guys?

1F9006CE-8285-4D00-A956-88A5FC1F196E.thumb.jpeg.a625e5ce509a8f13f52a828df29d8ce3.jpeg

891D4DEB-C20F-48DF-BC2D-6F8BBD7CC4B3.jpeg

On 10/19/2021 at 10:42 PM, MazAB said:

Based on what I'm seeing, density should not be an issue once everything sheds and comes back again. The precision of the graft placement has really put you a best position possible. Looks awesome man, keep posting updates!

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

Thanks MaZab,, when did your shedding phase started and ended?

• Like 1

On 10/19/2021 at 9:37 PM, trends said:

13th day update.. healed quite well!

B84DDAB0-3F97-498C-B72D-1A3D2792EDAC.jpeg

7B5EC6CD-03AB-4481-A5B2-EC3180FDD42F.jpeg

Looks amazing. But the shedding of the transplanted hair is inevitable. Please do not be worried when that happens. It can start after the headwash itself or after a week or a couple of weeks. They will grow back again and the density will eventually pick up again. Please do let us know if you require anything. Wish you the best.

Edited by Gabreille Nelson Mukhia
  • Like 1

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

On 10/21/2021 at 3:01 AM, trends said:

Thanks MaZab,, when did your shedding phase started and ended?

My shedding stopped about a week ago, right at the 6 week mark. Still shaving my head thru the ugly phase, but may start to let it grow when I'm closer to 2 months.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MazAB said:

Dude, it doesn't even look like you got a hair transplant! Crazy man! Have you noticed any shedding yet?

No shedding so far.. I had a get together yesterday none of them even had a clue that I had the procedure.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, trends said:

Day 19th progress 

927B4D44-29A4-40B7-A29A-40233F7BF4C9.jpeg

339B8329-CBE5-41B3-B0B0-DA4B0B61EC92.jpeg

Wow holy fuck man! This is looking great! Can't wait for more updates from you.

BTW, how long did you stay in Delhi/Gurgaon? Or are you based in India? Did you have Eugenix do your first hair wash (7 days post op) or did you do it yourself?

• Like 1

• Administrators
13 hours ago, trends said:

Day 19th progress 

927B4D44-29A4-40B7-A29A-40233F7BF4C9.jpeg

339B8329-CBE5-41B3-B0B0-DA4B0B61EC92.jpeg

If this is any indication of how the result is gonna look, you my man are going to look amazing!

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 hours ago, raik783 said:

BTW, how long did you stay in Delhi/Gurgaon? Or are you based in India? Did you have Eugenix do your first hair wash (7 days post op) or did you do it yourself?

I landed in Delhi on 5th Oct 15:30, surgery on 6th Oct finished by 21:30

7th Oct 9am morning had a wound cleanup, off to airport at 10am

7th evening  I was at home 

My wife helped me with 1st hair wash.. it isn’t difficult.. just get feel of how much pressure needs to be applied by the team we did it carefully so it took about 30mins or a little more 

Edited by trends
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, trends said:

I landed in Delhi on 5th Oct 15:30, surgery on 6th Oct finished by 21:30

7th Oct 9am morning had a wound cleanup, off to airport at 10am

7th evening  I was at home 

My wife helped me with 1st hair wash.. it isn’t difficult.. just get feel of how much pressure needs to be applied by the team we did it carefully so it took about 30mins or a little more 

Wow you were in and out of there quick. I'm planning to leave 3 days post op and was thinking that might be too short. Now I feel better knowing that you didn't stay that long over there.

Thanks for the insight man! You're really looking pretty awesome. Happy growing!