What is realistic?? My expectations

BlokeFromStoke

1 hour ago, ciaus said:

About six more weeks and your hairs are really going to start sprouting in high gear. Along with the dafodills and other various spring flowers! :D

Fingers crossed! 6weeks is fine, First you wait for the patchiness to fill. Then wait for the length hahah. Kind of stopped looking now, so just waiting for the day I look back and am shocked.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking great my friend. Happy with how it looks so far. Remember it is still early days regardless. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any queries or concerns. 

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

• Moderators

Looks like you are growing pretty well.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Looking great. Is this about 5 months now?

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

1 hour ago, BeHappy said:

Looking great. Is this about 5 months now?

1 hour ago, J.A.C said:

@DrTBarghouthi 👍🏽

1 hour ago, BeHappy said:

1 hour ago, J.A.C said:

Looking good  ! So pleased you chose @DrTBarghouthiin the end 👍🏽This is about 4 months and a week or so ?

Yeah the final day with Dr barghouthi, was the 30th December, so basically say new years.

Honest @J.A.C I'd recommend @DrTBarghouthi to anyone any day of the week. The results are actually more rounded at the front, then they appear in some photos. Obviously the front forelock is longer, but I'm just happy to leave everything growing as is for now.

Edited by BlokeFromStoke

Do you have oily hair? I would think that washing your hair with appropriate shampoo would make it look matte and fuller

You would benefit from a haircut aswell when you get the chance, a tighter look would give you a better outcome, so far you have had very good progress from when you started! 

@Ryan Daniel ohh yeah really oily. That has retinol oil in. (always do it before I add Minoxidil). Or normally grease from my hands from working in sheet metal. But I just take pictures as is. Not go to find the right lighting/freshly washed etc... So you get a better day to day view

As for the cut, I was just leaving it to go curly. Then going to neaten it up a little. Why what would you suggest??

Just now, BlokeFromStoke said:

@Ryan Daniel ohh yeah really oily. That has retinol oil in. (always do it before I add Minoxidil). Or normally grease from my hands from working in sheet metal. But I just take pictures as is. Not go to find the right lighting/freshly washed etc... So you get a better day to day view

As for the cut, I was just leaving it to go curly. Then going to neaten it up a little. Why what would you suggest??

The only thing I would suggest is to make the sides cleaner, maybe with a number 4 guard. I think you'll look sharp mate

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Update 

1)the good....dry looks a load better! Still some weakness in the centre but can't really tell.

2) the bad.....fresh out the shower and with flash at its worse.

3) reason to be optimistic.... what's falling out naturally as I brush my hair Vs what I plucked from the side. So still potential to add a lot of density (*disclaimer* yes I know a Vernier isn't the perfect tool but best I had)

IMG_20220730_184010.jpg

IMG_20220730_183950.jpg

IMG_20220730_184140.jpg

• Like 2