What is realistic?? My expectations

BlokeFromStoke

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, buns said:

Hello - have there been any updates? such amazing progress. I am thinking of also going to Dr Barghouthi :)

Honestly I couldn't recommend him enough buns as for the update. Fresh out of the shower so still a little damp. But looks perfect except the crown.(which I think says a lot when not bone dry) the camera with flash can pick up imperfections more, but I think anyone having a transplant knows this too.

Obviously it takes longer for the crown so I'm waiting until early next year then re-evaluating. Hopefully it grows but failing all else maybe light SMP??

Treatment is 1mg finasteride daily(couple of days missed here and there. But not many, I won't lie)

Minoxidil daily on a work day, 2 times daily, on day off. 

Microneedling pen broke, so haven't done that for a couple of months. Buying a new one on payday. Also be reintroducing retinoid along with this as it seemed to all synergise and give best results last time🤞🤞🤞. (Even if it didn't worth the few £ a week for piece of mind I'm doing everything I can)

IMG_20221031_062804.jpg

IMG_20221031_062543.jpg

IMG_20221031_062540.jpg

Edited by BlokeFromStoke

So experience with Vertex.

Honestly lovely people from Dr barghouthi himself but also the receptionist and technicians.

The consultation or when you speak with Dr barghouthi is a conversation so really puts you at ease.

Wether its a busy day or with the time difference I don't think I've never waited more than a few hours for a reply.

The results speak for themselves I had a huge area to cover and search the site you'll find even better results.

Not knowing what to expect from Jordan I can say the hotel was top notch.

All of this added up to I got a good feel from vertex and happy I followed my gut.

Do I know the crown takes longer?yes 

Was I aware under less than ideal conditions it would look potentially like this? Yes 

Was it a huge ask to cover everything in one hit? Yes 

But I'm still a little gutted when I see the crown but would do it all over again it's strange how you always look for the weak points... But ask me again when I've given it time hahaha. Probably say I don't even notice things

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2022 at 2:21 AM, BlokeFromStoke said:

It does give me hope the crown will fill in looking at this photo. There seemed to be a lot more coverage. Hopefully I'm just waiting on these follicles 🤞🤞

Wow…this guy! Remarkable!