Eugenix New Delhi, Dr. Arika Bansal, 3000 grafts

Rick__

I just completed my second FUE, 1700 grafts with Dr Arika Bansal and Dr. Pradeep Sethi at Eugenix in New Delhi. My first procedure was in December 2017 (FUE, 3000 grafts) and the results were so spectacular that I’ll just let the before-after photos do the talking:

As you can see, my hair looked pretty sparse and sad before the procedure. During the following year I experienced what can only be described as a hair explosion on my head. It was amazing. I had never had such full hair. And completely without finasteride or Minox. It was magical.

Back then I decided on Eugenix because the price-performance ratio simply couldn't be beat - 3000 grafts, 3 day hotel stay, transport to and from the airport, hotel, medication for the equivalent of around 1 euro per graft. Every patient is also assigned a consultant from the clinic who answers all questions via WhatsApp 24 hours a day and is responsible for preparation and follow-up. Dr. Bansal and Dr. Sethi have already helped over 9000 patients and have successfully performed mega procedures of up to 7000 grafts. They have developed their own version of FUE in which the extracted grafts are immediately re-implanted in order to minimize the time spent outside the body.

Due to the success of the clinic, prices have unfortunately risen a bit, but the result of my first FUE was so unbelievably good that I knew pretty soon after: I had to go back.

before0.JPG

before1.JPG

after0.JPG

after1.jpg

after2.jpg

after3.jpg

• Like 4

• Administrators

Wow you look incredible man 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Rick_You now look like you have never had any hair loss whatsoever ! Eugenix knocking it straight out of the park again. Just be careful as your not on a med regime such as Fin/Minox. You have had 2 transplants already and will certainly be destined to lose more hair going forward.

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

@Rick_You now look like you have never had any hair loss whatsoever ! Eugenix knocking it straight out of the park again. Just be careful of your not on a med regime such as Fin/Minox. You have had 2 transplants already and will certainly be destined to lose more hair going forward.

I know, it was pure magic and the confidence boost that came with it felt so good. But you're right, I have since lost a lot of hair which is why I decided to go back for a second FUE. I was on finasteride for 2 years after my first procedure but when covid started I lost my job and went through a period of extreme stress that came with mood swings, depression and worse and the medication certainly didn't help with that. So I stopped. That's when the hairloss really started taking off though. I'm not sure how to continue from here because even though I 100% want to stop further hair loss I really don't want to deal with the side effects of finasteride. I feel like it really weighs me down.

• Like 1

You can try a smaller dose of finasteride such as .5mg/daily. Research shows that their is not too much of difference in scalp DHT levels from .5mg/daily to 1mg/daily. I would look at the results of the study. 

• 4 weeks later...