Baldness=Murder???

HappyMan2021

I've been following the Gabby Petito disappearance and its remarkable to me how the boyfriend is a 23 yr old NW 7 and how did he he ended up with such a hottie. I doubt he has an amazing personality. He must either be 6ft+ tall or have a massive d*ck to make up for it. This guy looks like an absolute lost cause in terms of hair restoration. He looks a decade or more older than he really is. Jesus Christ.

What do you think happened? Did Gabby break up with him on their road trip because he is bald and he couldn't handle it?

How does this bald murderer get hot chicks yet I'm a Nice Guy™ with a full head of hair but still forever alone. 

gabby petito.png

mystery tour.jpg

Edited by SadMan2021
added an infographic
  • Sad 2

This brings up what I find a lot of people lacking.....Confidence.  I recall visiting with a Cowboy early in my career.  Guy looked great, cowboy hat and all.  Should have seen his demeanor change when he took the hat off.  Face turned red and you could see an apparent change even in the way he acted.  Others, however, despite the baldness, could care less.  It will be the spouse, or partner who will insist he does something about it.

In my own case, I had never heard of hair restoration.  It was not until I became a consultant that I learned how this debilitating condition can affect so many people.  My grandfather was bald and I wanted to be just like him. But, I did find it easier to talk to patients with than without hair.  In this industry you better have some.

• Like 1

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

• Administrators

What is this thread about dude. You do not need hair to attract a mate, nor do you need any of the other things you mentioned. This sounds like an incel thread. Change your mentality and perception, and you can land the girl of your dreams, and sure hair helps.

• Like 10

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, SadMan2021 said:

How does this bald murderer get hot chicks yet I'm a Nice Guy™ with a full head of hair but still forever alone. 

I notice you have the little trademark TM next to 'Nice Guy.' Which trademarked brand of nice guy are you living by? that could be your problem. lol

13 hours ago, SadMan2021 said:

I've been following the Gabby Petito disappearance and its remarkable to me how the boyfriend is a 23 yr old NW 7 and how did he he ended up with such a hottie. I doubt he has an amazing personality. He must either be 6ft+ tall or have a massive d*ck to make up for it. This guy looks like an absolute lost cause in terms of hair restoration. He looks a decade or more older than he really is. Jesus Christ.

What do you think happened? Did Gabby break up with him on their road trip because he is bald and he couldn't handle it?

gabby petito.png

mystery tour.jpg

With your obvious infatuation of the case you’d be my number one suspect ... expect a knock at the door

• Like 2

Jesus, I really thought you were trolling with the usual incel tropes regarding "6ft plus, I'm the nice guy, forever alone" and so on, but looking at your profile it seems you are a genuine poster. You have an extremely pathetic outlook on life, which I am aware isn't a nice thing to say to you, but jeez, you need help. The reason you personally can't get any has nothing to do with your hair, I can assure you of that.

You clearly have no experience even talking to women, let alone any general level of confidence or sense of self assurance. Take some accountability for yourself in life and realise how pitiful it is to blame everyone and everything else for your own shortcomings. I feel sorry for you. I suggest you start acting like a grown man and taking steps to become whoever it is that you want/aspire to be instead of blaming the world for your issues.

Edited by JDEE0
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JDEE0 said:

Jesus, I really thought you were trolling with the usual incel tropes regarding "6ft plus, I'm the nice guy, forever alone" and so on, but looking at your profile it seems you are a genuine poster. You have an extremely pathetic outlook on life, which I am aware isn't a nice thing to say to you, but jeez, you need help. The reason you personally can't get any has nothing to do with your hair, I can assure you of that.

You clearly have no experience even talking to women, let alone any general level of confidence or sense of self assurance. Take some accountability for yourself in life and realise how pitiful it is to blame everyone and everything else for your own shortcomings. I feel sorry for you. I suggest you start acting like a grown man and taking steps to become whoever it is that you want/aspire to be instead of blaming the world for your issues.

Real talk 👍🏽 This thread shouldn’t be on here in IMO.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

Real talk 👍🏽 This thread shouldn’t be on here in IMO.

I agree John. I think it's probably best if it's removed, leaves a bad impression for anyone coming across the forum and this is one of the few places where people can come for genuine advice/support without having to expose themselves to all of the insufferable 'woes is me' that fills other forums. Also fairly distasteful example to use for his point considering the circumstances!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JDEE0 said:

I agree John. I think it's probably best if it's removed, leaves a bad impression for anyone coming across the forum and this is one of the few places where people can come for genuine advice/support without having to expose themselves to all of the insufferable 'woes is me' that fills other forums. Also fairly distasteful example to use for his point considering the circumstances!

Well I have already reported it as being distasteful. Maybe others could do the same. @Melvin- Moderator

• Like 1

• Administrators

I think genuine conversation is better than simply removing the topic. OP definitely needs help. It’s been reported twice so I’ll take it down. But I feel more can be done with open dialogue.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.