I hate my widow peak hair loss... Small HT procedure?

https://www.fotosik.pl/zdjecie/usun/~IaOfMsl0uUVDC926RgNhsmKYrs15a

It makes me crazy insane. I am on minoxidil 2,5 for over 3 years now. I experience no Hair Loss what so ever. And my hair situation did not change since I was in mid 20s. 
How many graphs you recon to use to rebuild this widow peak. NW's is not such a big issue for me as this widow peak.
I am 32 now, soon 33. 

You have great hair for a men your age. 

My recommendations are:

1. Do nothing and style your hair a little different

2. Uppen you meds by adding FIN, or switch to microdose oral minox

3. Hairtransplant for such a small area is high risk, low reward IMO. You could end at the same level as you are now (by trading natural vs. transplanted hair) or with the wrong surgeon it could look unnatural. Many clinics will reject you anyway, cause for them it is a bad business case. The one which accept your case, will charge more as normal dur to the low amount of grafts. Keep in mind: With a surgery you go a path which is one way for your entre life --> More surgeries, no shaving,...

The cases coming closes to yourself are my own, but my thinning was much stronger in this area and maybe this 2nd round with Keser.

• Like 1

Listen to Gatsby.....Each area of the head has very specialized hair.  The hair that comes from the donor area is perhaps the coarsest you have.  It will stick out like a sore thumb and then regret.  Try a medical regimen that might help you not only with retention but perhaps even enhancement of the native hair.

• Thanks 1

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

@Gasthoerer 

Thank you very much. I do 2,5 mg minoxidil. I asked for 5mg my derma doctor. We will see what he will say.

Drug works amazing. I have zero side effects, and hair regrow is great. Typical daily hair loss as regular person. 
I did finasteride 2 years ago for 3 moths. And than I quit, because erectile dysfunction,  and until today i have PFS... my ejaculat is lower by 70%... and never come back to normal. 

This results you have shown are truly amazing. And I am about to consider HT. Letting go my situation is out of question. Finasteride is also out of question. 

If you are referring to this little part circled, I wouldn't do anything permanent in terms of restoring your front until or if you lose more. A little bit of concealer, like Dermmatch or some hair fibers, would cover that up easily in a matter of seconds each day until you wash it out. 

Just to give you some 3rd party input, looking at your head I wouldn't give that spot a second thought as far as thinking you're well on your way to ending up bald or looking older. The rest of your hairline where male pattern baldness commonly retreats is still strong. It just looks like one of those spots nature decided not to fill in all the way. 

image.png.40908807f53be2d7d3ca99a457d22b6c.png

Edited by ciaus
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ffar said:

How about hair tattoo on that area?

Certainly not a tattoo. SMP (Scalp Micropigmentation) maybe, but it's probably not a good idea at the hairline.

Personally, I don't see a big problem with a small transplant. Indeed, you would want to consider a very top level doctor. Being the front center of your hairline, if it is done poorly, it will look bad.

I don't know much about him, but Dr. Saifi is in Poland and has a few patient results here. Maybe contact him for an consultation in person.

https://transplantacja-wlosow.pl/

• Valued Contributor

I would stick with minoxidil. There are also topical versions of finasteride, dutasteride you could consider or others in the pipeline. In all honesty you sound 'exactly' like the spitting image of my personality when I was 18 of perfectionism and it ruined me! It only resulted in scars and psychological trauma (and then more surgery) for decades. You are at that point now and you can avoid all that with what you have by just walking away! There are so many risks like permanent shock loss, feeling unhappy even with a good result, etc, etc! Your hair looks looks 'NATURAL!!!!!' That is the greatest challenge (and the primary goal) with surgery because surgery is trying to replicate results that make people think you never had surgery in the first place. You have the option now by doing nothing and paying nothing! 

9 hours ago, ffar said:

No my firend. I am about to chioce world class dr like Rahal, Feriduni or other one. 

That's the right approach. Top doctors will give you the right advice. If you get a small procedure, they are the ones that will give you the best work.

It would be smart to include Dr. Bisanga in Belgium (Reps: @Raphael84 and @sl) as well as Dr. De Freitas in Spain (Rep: @De Freitas Clinic) in your consultations. 

Best of luck!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@MachoVato thanks. Today I am moving from 2,5mg into 5mg oral minoxidil. I am getting myself another 2-3 years until surgery. But I am about to choice between best ones. 

I had appointment with Freitas (waitng time 1,5 year) but I cancelled because he refuses to operate without finasteride. And I can't take drug. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MachoVato said:

That's the right approach. Top doctors will give you the right advice. If you get a small procedure, they are the ones that will give you the best work.

It would be smart to include Dr. Bisanga in Belgium (Reps: @Raphael84 and @sl) as well as Dr. De Freitas in Spain (Rep: @De Freitas Clinic) in your consultations. 

Best of luck!

Thank you very much for your recommendation, MachoVato.
I am at the disposal of any forum member who wishes to ask any questions.

• Like 1

▪️Ignacio Torres Blanchard - Representative of De Freitas Clinic
▪️https://www.injertocapilar-alopecia.es/en - https://www.clinicadefreitas.com
▪️
(+34) 681 273 588

De Freitas Clinic.png