HAIR TRANSPLANT DONE AT EUGINEX CLINIC MUMBAI ON 8TH AUGUST

dev.16g

Finally did my hair transplant on 8th August by Dr Arika bansal..I was suffering from receding hair line from past 11 years... Total no of graft were around 1200 ..the procedure went smooth as expected....little pain during anesthesia ..afterwards no pain till date...head was little heavy though after transplant but was all ok in some hours....some swelling was there on day 1 and 2..not very little near eyes.....praying for a good result...will keep everyone updated on the progress....i have uploaded some before pics and den after pics right after hair transplant and latest one are on day 3

plzz comment and let me know howzz its looking after 3 days .....

before transplant 1.jpg

before transplant.jpg

donor before transplant.jpg

hairline before transplant.jpg

hariline area after transplant.jpg

donor after transplant.jpg

hairline on day 3.jpg

day 3 hairline.jpg

DONOR AREA ON DAY 3.jpg

Edited by dev.16g
wanted to add more information
  • Like 3

I did hair wash on day 7 at the clinic...still some scab are there...hopefully it will be gone by 2nd head wash....density looking less near the front hairline...i guess some hair has fallen during the wash.....is it normal?  plzzz comment..little worried....

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-15 at 15.27.50.jpeg

Looking good for a relatively small number of grafts but it looks like you have great hair and these grafts should create a nice new hairline for you.  Keep us posted with pictures each month.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi @dev.16g,

Looks very good so far. Did you have to shave any part of the recipient area ? Did you get any graft in area behind your currently existing hairline ? 

Do you know what punch size was used for extraction ?  I am kind of curious since I am thinking of keeping Eugenix as a top option if I get next HT done in India

Edited by TEXAN35

DAY 14 UPDATE....

All the scabs have come out....looks clean.no itching in the transplanted area till date.....lost some hair while hairwash..some very small and some were large in size...is it Normal????  Plzzz Comment...

IMG20210822201349.jpg

IMG20210822201311.jpg

IMG20210822201255.jpg

IMG20210822201144.jpg

IMG20210822201137.jpg

• Like 1

DAY 14..DONOR AREA. 

With flashlight....looks untouched .like nothing had happened... very happy about the donor area... healed really fast...

IMG20210820164604.jpg

Edited by dev.16g
  • Like 2

Looks clean and good. Some people use Aloe Vera after some time if there is any itching. Probably you know the drill of keeping the scalp clean with  baby shampoo etc and some people take multivitamin after the transplant. Be careful to avoid any accidental head bumps. Happy growing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello All,

Sorry for posting late...3 months completed on 8th nov... I have uploaded few pics ...please comment on it.I am able to see some improvement on the right and left side of the hairline . not much difference I can see in the centre....Taking Multivitamins regularly, healthy diet and finasteride .....Hoping for the best

CENTRE 3 MONTH COMPARISON.png

RIGHT 3 MONTH COMPARISON.png

LEFT 3 MONTH COMPARISON.png

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor

You had surgery with one of the best hair transplant surgeons in the world. Your donor cosmesis looks excellent! Wait until next month! You're in for a great Xmas! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to following your journey!

Edited by Gatsby
  • Like 2

• Administrators

Wow your hair is already looking better, you have amazing hair characteristics, thick and coarse. I believe this is gonna be a grand slam. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.