HAIR TRANSPLANT DONE AT EUGINEX CLINIC MUMBAI ON 8TH AUGUST

dev.16g

Hi mate,

results looking good considering eugenix myself and wondering what package you opted for? I am in uk so would be travelling over would you recommend staying for the full 7 days or could the wash be done at home . Good luck and happy growing 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is the 4 month update of my HAIR TRANSPLANT.  Have seen some visible growth. Left side of the hairline is showing good result as compared to center and the right side.  Density is bit less. Overall excited about the progress and the journey. Hoping for the best.

Wanted to know that uneven hair growth is a usual thing as one can make out that hair growth is faster on the left side compared to right and center..

Thanks...

LEFT SIDE.jpg

right side.jpg

center.jpg

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

ALMOST 15 MONTH COMPLETE......THE HAIRLINE IS LACKING  DESIRABLE DENSITY ......HAD A WORD WITH POST OPT TEAM ABOUT THE SAME ...I AM NOT GETTING PROPER REPLY FROM THEM .....IS EUGINEX ONLY MARKETING GOOD RESULT???  ...what about average result???  expert   please comment and let me know your opinion....it will be really very helpful for me ...

hairline.jpeg

Edited by dev.16g

• Valued Contributor
7 minutes ago, dev.16g said:

I have also lost some transplanted hair after 10 months ...have not seen any regrowth in last 5 months....have anyone experienced the same thing.....?

Can you post some more pictures slightly further away so we can see everything in context & different angles?

Theres clearly a decent improvement from where you started, but with a small patch in the middle that could maybe do with a very small touch up. At least that’s all I can see from your photo. It looks very natural though!

5 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Can you post some more pictures slightly further away so we can see everything in context & different angles?

Theres clearly a decent improvement from where you started, but with a small patch in the middle that could maybe do with a very small touch up. At least that’s all I can see from your photo. It looks very natural though!

Yes some improvement is there....but my major concern is that I am losing some transplanted hair and that's bothering me a lot ....I posting one pic of the middle hairline

hair 2.jpeg

18 hours ago, dev.16g said:

One more pic

hair 3.jpeg

I believe the number of grafts was too low I have a very similar degree of hairloss and was quoted anywhere from 1600-2000 grafts another 500 grafts in the middle there and it will look great looks like everything transplanted grew in and donor looked good, I would be dissatisfied though because you should’ve been a one and done here hope you get a response from them regarding this 

ACCORDING TO THEM ITS A VERY GOOD RESULT...THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO ACCEPT THAT IT IS AN AVERAGE ONE. THAT IS VERY DISHEARTENING FOR ME ...I KNOW RESULT VARY FROM PERSON TO PERSON ...I WAS HOPING THAT THEY WILL FIX IT IF I AM NOT HAPPY BUT THEY ARE NOT READY TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY ...

23 hours ago, dev.16g said:

ACCORDING TO THEM ITS A VERY GOOD RESULT...THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO ACCEPT THAT IT IS AN AVERAGE ONE. THAT IS VERY DISHEARTENING FOR ME ...I KNOW RESULT VARY FROM PERSON TO PERSON ...I WAS HOPING THAT THEY WILL FIX IT IF I AM NOT HAPPY BUT THEY ARE NOT READY TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY ...

We’ll it seems that everything grew in it doesn’t look terrible I think you need another touch up and you’ll be good or you could shave those hairs off 

• 2 weeks later...