Hair Team Turkey Steals

• Administrators

I just came across this place called hairteamturkey on Instagram, they’ve literally stolen ALL of our surgeons pictures. They blocked me once I called them out. 

845EE002-05E4-48F5-8D50-6A87EC849A77.png

4199DAEB-A999-44D6-9A5F-47CF753FCD72.png

86473076-0746-4A65-A8D7-DE2EE9A6E488.png

A1E8C030-FDC7-4265-92EC-BCB97C279B10.png

867A5E15-787A-43C5-9C9D-A2FC6A5163BD.png

15317C88-6459-4A77-BB5A-31968B34C0D1.png

740265F9-82F4-43DB-B13C-30C6BC161559.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Some of these cases our forum members like @Fluffhead and @RubenH 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

• Sad 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

Be careful of what you see on Instagram moral of the story. Thinking I should expose these crooks through a video. 

• Like 3

View my thread

These are not clinics, but they are those crooks I have already talked about before, in Turkey there are hundreds of them, they open a website, they steal photos of other surgeons, they rent operating theaters in Istanbul hospitals and have boys perform procedures that have no qualifications to do it, and who does not know anything about transplants, unfortunately falls for it.

Edited by Egy
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Forgot to mention @Danny1671 who was another forum member who’s pictures they stole. 

View my thread

• Administrators
Just now, Egy said:

Bastards 😡

I’m gonna create  a YouTube video today putting them on blast. I screen recorded their profile so even if they remove the pictures they’ll be put on blast.

• Like 3

View my thread

This is insane! I feel so sorry for the vulnerable guys that they are preying on. Offering false hope to those feeling their lowest in terms of self esteem and confidence 😡.  Name and shame them to the world!!

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing this Mel, it is really shameless they have to steal other clinics' patients as well as ours. They say imitation is the best form of flattery but this is underhand and not without victims...I sincerely hope people research and do not fall fowl to this treacherous type of scamming... 

Edited by sl
  • Like 1

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, Danny1671 said:

This is insane! I feel so sorry for the vulnerable guys that they are preying on. Offering false hope to those feeling their lowest in terms of self esteem and confidence 😡.  Name and shame them to the world!!

Well said, these people are criminals. No doubt they’ll charge a couple thousand dollars, hire some tech do everything and then the patient is left ruined with no alternatives. This the type of work from those clinics. 13D93272-45BD-4AA3-A657-2E343AFCC8EC.jpeg

• Like 1

View my thread

Ok, so they claim to have done this patient here:-

I will ask to make sure he does not have an identical twin who took photos in the same light!  Probably webmaster error will be the excuse as all the times I have written to clinics who steal our results...

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

This is why I would never consider going to Turkey. They may be cheaper, and I’m sure there are some good clinics which other members have had good results from, but it seems that there are more bad than good, and people are being suckered in by the price. You usually get what you pay for. They’re just taking advantage of vulnerable people, knowing that most will be too ashamed to complain. 

• Administrators

Unfortunately, clinics like that are giving good hardworking clinics in Turkey a bad name. Shame.

View my thread

• Administrators

Guys, if you can please share this on facebook, reddit, anywhere you feel it would fit please do. Let's name and shame these thieves. Stealing results form honest and genuine reviews is unacceptable. 

• Like 2

View my thread

• Administrators

Let’s see if they don’t try and flag us for calling out their thieving. Dr. Bicer has contacted me as well wanting to help. Her pictures are stolen all the time. Hard working, genuine and ethical doctors like Bicer have to deal with these clinics all the time.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

View my thread

1 hour ago, JohnAC71 said:

Guaranteed their will be some new members here over the next few days 😞

Exactly, but their time is up...these people will be exposed.. Thanks for the Video Mel and we will share it.

Edited by sl
  • Like 1

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

15 minutes ago, sl said:

Exactly, but their time is up...these people will be exposed.. Thanks for the Video Mel and we will share it.

I have been blocked with their Instagram accounts now 🙄 they didn’t like what I was posting 

We should all report this clinic to IG and whatever other venue they are on for fraud. Thanks for doing this Melvin. 

Edited by Dr. Suhail Khokhar
  • Like 2

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider.