Dr. Bisanga Live Q&A This Saturday!

• Administrators

Guys,

I have to say the last time I spoke to Dr. Bisanga back in February, the hour flew by like it was minutes. I was soaking up all of the knowledge. This time he’s gonna be teamed up with Dr. Kostis. It’s a great chance to listen and learn from Dr. Bisanga, but also meet an up and coming physician like Dr. Kostis. Ask away guys I’ll try and include your questions this Saturday. 

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

What is the current best practice for people who cannot tolerate oral finasteride? I know it's an old question (but I liked Dr Wong's answer) and I would really like to find out what Dr Bisanga believes to be the best option (as their are so many options going around).

• Like 4

Looking forward to it. Would be great to see as many as possible attend. 

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

It’s gonna be at 7pm belgian time 10am California time.

05CBE5B6-16DC-40AA-AFE9-621D99E835A5.png

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

I know some of you guys are really interested in donor stocking. What would you guys like to know about donor restocking?

• Like 1

View my thread

I'll probably catch this one on instagram after the fact. If it's anywhere as good as Dr. Wong then I'm sure it'll be great.

Would it be possible to ask Dr. Bisanga about his thoughts on topical dut? It's always nice to hear from multiple doctors or even to know that there are multiple doctors advocating its use, formulating it, and making it more accessible to everyone. 

• Like 2

Could you ask about how implanting donor hairs in the same region as native hairs affects the native hairs? Could the native hairs suffer from trauma and end up thinning more quickly?

Edited by Huncholini
  • Like 1

• Administrators
13 hours ago, deeznuts said:

I'll probably catch this one on instagram after the fact. If it's anywhere as good as Dr. Wong then I'm sure it'll be great.

Would it be possible to ask Dr. Bisanga about his thoughts on topical dut? It's always nice to hear from multiple doctors or even to know that there are multiple doctors advocating its use, formulating it, and making it more accessible to everyone. 

Sure I will ask him, I know he prescribes it as well.

View my thread

• Administrators
1 hour ago, bald-and-bearded said:

Does he use Ugraft and there something unique and special about it?

I believe ugraft is specifically Dr. Umars tool. I don’t believe he uses the ugraft.

View my thread

On 5/26/2021 at 8:08 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

I know some of you guys are really interested in donor stocking. What would you guys like to know about donor restocking?

Does donor stocking only work with beard hair or would it work with chest hair also?

Also, could you put these interviews on YouTube? It's hard for me to follow the conversation on Instagram because it doesn't auto generate subtitles like YouTube.

Medication for Male Pattern Baldness: Topical Dutasteride - Topical Minoxidil 5% - Ketoconazole Shampoo

Medication for Cicatricial Alopecia: Hydroxychloroquine  - Topical Clobestasol - Doxycycline

Yes we record and make also segments of these to then have as videos on our channel and often translate to other languages also as this content is very good to have and  will upload here :-  https://www.youtube.com/c/bhrclinic/videos as well as on this forum as bitesize topics. 

• Like 1

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• Administrators
10 hours ago, bald-and-bearded said:

@Melvin-Moderatorthere you go 

He mentions the trivellini system also, seems that he doesn't use one particular device exclusively. So i'm not sure what question you would want to ask concerning the Ugraft.

View my thread

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

He mentions the trivellini system also, seems that he doesn't use one particular device exclusively. So i'm not sure what question you would want to ask concerning the Ugraft.

Good point. I guess what I really wanted to know was whether successful body hair transplants require a special extraction system. This could help one decide on choosing a doctor. An alternative (or additional) question would be "why don't all good clinics offer body hair transplantation and why is the success rate so varied?"

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, bald-and-bearded said:

Good point. I guess what I really wanted to know was whether successful body hair transplants require a special extraction system. This could help one decide on choosing a doctor. An alternative (or additional) question would be "why don't all good clinics offer body hair transplantation and why is the success rate so varied?"

He said he uses ugraft for afro hair. 

View my thread

• Administrators
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

View my thread