Dr Bruno Ferreira 18/19 May 21

Interesting thread and an interesting hairloss  pattern with the nape loss. I think the overall result so far looks very good and there is room for further growth. 

Regarding that halo...it is clearly not (!) coming from the extraction as it is visible in areas where no grafts were harvested.

Either this is your normal pattern or it is triggered by the infection...but why should there be an infection in areas, where no grafts were taken? Maybe you just need a new barber😁

1 hour ago, JoeMan said:

Can you please post a photo of the donor area post surgery? Do you have any pictures of when it was infected? 

Quick question that maybe you or someone else can answer. How was the terrain in Espinho? I just had ankle surgery and I'm wondering if it's hilly? I visited several months ago but I took uber to his office and didn't explore anything. I know Porto is very bad but didn't see Espinho much.

Sorry if I'm supposed to start a new thread. Just figured several people looking at this could provide a quick response and not take over the thread. Appreciate it 🙏 

Espinho is very flat so your in luck. 👌🏻

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JoeMan said:

Can you please post a photo of the donor area post surgery? Do you have any pictures of when it was infected? 

Quick question that maybe you or someone else can answer. How was the terrain in Espinho? I just had ankle surgery and I'm wondering if it's hilly? I visited several months ago but I took uber to his office and didn't explore anything. I know Porto is very bad but didn't see Espinho much.

Sorry if I'm supposed to start a new thread. Just figured several people looking at this could provide a quick response and not take over the thread. Appreciate it 🙏 

Espinho is pretty much flat, i booked the room with bathroom few minutes by walk from clinic.

Check hotels nearby, apartments or rooms with bathroom and fridge (airbnb, booking.com)

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Ferreira is one of the few docs I've seen who makes temple points almost as beautifully at Konior. Just a stunning hairline.

You're coming up on 9 months soon. Though I'm afraid I'll just get jealous, would love to see updates. 🙃

Edited by George Clooney

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Dude your hair looks good man. Really good. Infections happen I went to the best knee surgeon in NYC, operated 1000x of athletes and I had a minor infection, it’s life. I love your result and I think Dr. Ferreira did an amazing job. He’s crazy busy man. I feel bad for him cause I know he’s none stop. I went to him in April and during our break, the emails that were coming in…… dude, it’s to bad he’s one guy. He’s the man tho. I recommend him to anyone, extremely professional 

Edited by Guzzy