Dr. Patrick Mwamba (Fue Clinic) - Over 9,000 grafts - 24th & 25th of May 2021

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I’ve been out of touch guys ! I’ve been letting my hair grow again waiting for the new grafts to grow, things are looking better by the day! I will hopefully do an update video in September! Here’s a little taste of what’s going on ! 

62519306-99BD-46D4-A388-663566E2ACD5.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, captaincalico said:

Sorry I’ve been out of touch guys ! I’ve been letting my hair grow again waiting for the new grafts to grow, things are looking better by the day! I will hopefully do an update video in September! Here’s a little taste of what’s going on ! 

• Administrators
22 hours ago, captaincalico said:

This is NUTS 🤯

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 7/25/2022 at 1:01 PM, captaincalico said:

you look like a dark haired Machine Gun Kelly haha, this is insane. 

From bald to male model, 10/10. 

I am almost 2 months post op from my own surgery with Mwamba and this picture really lifted my mood up today. 

F*cking awesome

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HappyMan2021 said:

you look like a dark haired Machine Gun Kelly haha, this is insane. 

From bald to male model, 10/10. 

I am almost 2 months post op from my own surgery with Mwamba and this picture really lifted my mood up today. 

F*cking awesome

Yeah, probably one of the best I've ever seen (and I have been through far to many threads lol!)

Are you doing your own progress journey?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HHH said:

Are you doing your own progress journey?

I'm not. I legitimately and honestly think my result will be amazing, but I am obsessive and anxious enough as it is. I don't need to post pictures and have someone saying my temple points look 1 degree off or my hairline looks .0028cm too high. It will send me down a rabbit-hole. 

Maybe when I actually have something to flaunt around Months 4-6 I will show it off, but for now.....nah.

• Like 3

On 7/25/2022 at 9:01 PM, captaincalico said:

Great result!  Looking forward to seeing the video to appreciate the density when combing.

A hug!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2022 at 8:01 PM, captaincalico said:

Hey @captaincalico what date was your third surgery? Your posts are only 2 months apart so this picture surely isn’t 2 months after you shaved your head again?

On 8/10/2022 at 11:41 PM, captaincalico said:

26th of April. So that pic is 3 months post op. 

Your hair looks like native density, would you be able to tell you had a transplant irl/under bright light?

On 8/14/2022 at 4:08 PM, FITA said:

Any chance you could post more pictures from different angles please @captaincalico? Or do you have Instagram you don’t mind sharing? 🙏 

I will be posting an update with various angles in September… which is when this last op should be growing nicely ! I wanted to give it time so it could be at its best… but it’s looking great so far 

17 minutes ago, captaincalico said:

I will be posting an update with various angles in September… which is when this last op should be growing nicely ! I wanted to give it time so it could be at its best… but it’s looking great so far 

When you do your update can you include a photo of your hair wet?

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

1 hour ago, Mike8000fue said:

Why not toppik? We what to see the real result, real density.... He have a good result, but everybody what to see the real density in good light condition.

It was a joke Mike..