First HT not so satisfied result, waiting for second HT results

Well said Dr. Konior.

Despite the fact that some patients may want to blame their doctor of doing sub-par work when things are less than optimal, the reality is, that a number of variables can impact the final result. Poor growth yield can happen in a small group of patients and even the best doctors have these cases.

Let's face it. Nobody wants to be the patient that has less than optimal results. But when it happens (and it will for some), direct communication with your doctor is vital.

Since this is usually understated, allow me to say this again: It's not a perfect record of optimal results that makes a doctor great, it's how their consistent track record and how they take care of their patients with less than optimal growth.

From a patient point of view, I know how discouraging it can be to get less than you expected from your procedure. But those doctors dedicated to doing first-rate work and patient care, like those recommended on the Hair Transplant Network (including Dr. Feller) will stand behind their patient to make sure they ultimately get the head of hair they want, even if it takes more than one procedure.

"UnfortunateHT" has already stated that he has contacted Dr. Feller privately which I think is a terrific first step into working toward resolution and getting the head of hair he wants and ultimately deserves. I have full trust that Dr. Feller will do what he can to take care of him and be fair.

Best wishes,

Bill

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheesh Louise, some of you might try breathing into a brown paper sack before you hit the POST button. However, its made for a very dramatic appraisal of someones situation and is at least entertaining, if not educational. Good comments all around though. The best part of it all is that both Dr. Feller and his patient are willing to discuss this publicly, thereby giving us the privilege of sharing in the discussion. For that I applaud the both of you. It's good to sometimes air things out for the greater benefit of the entire HT community.

Know i am 1000% certain that I picked the right surgeon for my next HT, (Dr. K.). Well said Dr. K, you are the only surgeon who actually gave an unbiased opinion...Where are all the other Dr's?...

I can understand Dr. F., I too can be very defensive and arrogant when it comes to protecting my actions...Men are born...not made...Good luck unfotunate...

Just a thought from the peanut gallery...

In my opinion a good board will have both good results and bad results posted. If only good results were posted publicly on the board but all the bad results were handled privately off the board than this board would become a propaganda board. I believe this board currently helps potential patients research because it presents both sides. icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Although I am a fairly new member and my opinion may not hold much weight, I would just like to point a couple of things out. First, I am not questioning the fact that the original poster is not happy with his results . With that being said, I do not think the pictures are clear. They are poor quality. Without seing detailed before pics, up close, I am not sure that it is fair to make a complete assesment of the end result. There, IMO is a definate change and maybe even an improvement.

Also we are looking at this from the patients perspective. Again, I do not question the validity of his feelings but I have not seen anyone bring up the possability that the expectation of the patient may have been too high. Most of us know the risks of an HT but for the most part, myself included, I have to constantly check the reality of the final result and understand that I will not likely have the hair of Brad Pitt.

He may be unhappy but a combination of progressive hair loss along with too high of expectations can be a bad combination. This could very well be the best result for the patients situation. Even though Dr. Feller could have toned it down a bit in his response, I can understand his frustration. I can also understand the frustration of the patient. It would be tough to expect one thing and get another.

On a final note, anyone who does their research understands that multiple procedures are likely, especially if you have an HT at a young age such as this patient. We rarely get the one HT "fix all". I would think that a Dr such as Dr. Feller explained this to him.

Originally posted by wantego:

In my opinion a good board will have both good results and bad results posted. If only good results were posted publicly on the board but all the bad results were handled privately off the board than this board would become a propaganda board. I believe this board currently helps potential patients research because it presents both sides. icon_smile.gif

you said it best...when we only hear of the good results thats misinformation.When a patient is not happy, he talks privately and gets a free procedure or whatever then its not very likely that we will hear the whole story.

Thats up to the patient to decide ofcourse and he has to think of himself first.Its not very easy gothering thousands of dollars for a new procedure to fix your results, there are financial issues involved so making a deal might be the only road for more than many.

Maybe next time a newbee comes around we can stop talks like "you cant go wrong with dr. X" or "i would put my trust to dr. X" or "you are safe in Dr.X's hands"...people should be aware of the variables and posts like Dr.Conior should be pinpointed at the top of all the transplant forums.I dont know if that scares guys away from transplants but is better to be scared knowing all the truth than be ingnorant to the realities of transplants and be dissapointed in the end.

these forums are not consultation rooms these forums are for the whole information to be presented.Hair transplants are not like other cosmetics procedures where your silicon boobs do not feel like they should so you just take them out, its not like my nose didnt come out as i wanted so i will have another procedure...if you go wrong one time you loose a lot of ground because donor is limited

should we believe everything?

bandido-- there are very very few posters that i trust. few i believe post with nothing but the best intentions. however, reverse the curse is one of those posters i trust... hes a huge asset to this community and if you ask me his words are is beliefs. always.

thana--your an honest dude-- man you remind me of me.... except your me with a MUCH MUCH higher IQ..dumb swagger get angry and mean like wild man. where as thana intelligently forms his posts thoughtfully and with all the fancy words.(i have to dumb down my posts because i dont know how to spell words like tremendous. so i replace them with words like 'huge'icon_smile.gif )

the thing with Feller IMO is he is very good with words online and while you can make note of all the "positive" things feller has said to his patient in this thread i find just about ALL of them generic.. IMO, he is playing the online 'game' because he feels its the best move for him and his precious reputation, hes prob right, as it allows for posts like yours to be made pointing out his empathy...i see it differently in THIS case and yes thana, THIS IS MY VIEW(i wanted to say 'interpratation' but lack of intellect causes me to settle for 'view') OF FELLERS WORDS in THIS thread... i come to this opinion through the MANY MANY debates and posts ive read involving dr feller over the years. some of those debates i 100% agree with dr feller BTW.

id like to state RIGHT NOW that i believe Dr Feller is a VERY capable HT doctor.. he is deserving of the praise he gets within this community IMO... PLEASE HEAR ME WHEN I SAY THIS. dr feller has a very nice track record of very nice results i would not even attempt to dis credit his work and frankly i couldnt even if i wanted to, which i do not..his work has been well documented and it speaks for itself..

my issue is with the way he has handled THIS case, as it IS not good result and IMO not good long term planning by the dr.. i see a STUBBORN refusal of ANY resposibility from dr fellers end.. to compound that he makes note that he is NOT HAPPY that UHT informed THIS COMMUNITY first instead of him, well dr feller UHT is NOT HAPPY either, but only ONE of you paid A S**T LOAD of money for a procedure that was (to put kindly) less then successful. perhaps you ought to focus on THAT rather then focus on your personal reputation.to me this is about UHT and not an already respected drs rep. i very much understand that THIS case is NOT the norm for a feller result, i wish to MAKE THIS CLEAR ONCE AGAIN..

if you guys see my posts you might know i try VERY hard to make sure both sides of the transplant world are expressed online.i care very much about young guys who are considering this procedure and i want them to understand fully what they are getting into. this is difficult given the overwhelmingly ONESIDEDNESS i find online.. as a result im OFTEN viewed by many as being a "negative guy", or "ANTI HT".... i dont feel im either...

to be honest these online forums are OVERWHELMINGLY onesided about the VERY risky and life changing world that is the hair transplant world...if ANY of us wish to get to the bottom of this decetive MESS it is VITAL that ALL posters feel comfortable posting there HONEST results good or bad. without people like UHT, sting ray, wantego, thana, and YES even john36, to name a few,these places become NOTHING BUT BULL SHIT.

i saw what i felt was dr feller (knowingly or un knowingly) attempting to damage something that makes this forum the great source of information that it is. so i pounced... its what i do...icon_smile.gif

UHT is the PATIENT here people... hes the one doing his part to keep this place honest.j ust like stingray did in his ARMANI thread.. i see GLARING differences in how the two threads played out. even though both threads are essetially about the SAME THING. an unhappy patient..... but hey its the "in" thing right now to rip armani right? so its an open and shut case as to who is at fault there, in many of your eyes.

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

Swagger,

UHT is the PATIENT here people... hes the one doing his part to keep this place honest

No, it's the Publishers and all the members (patients and doctors) of this community that do their part to keep this place honest.

That's why as Publishers, we invite all patients to share their experiences good or bad while inviting doctors to share their side of the story. Your view of "honesty" is lopsided and fails to acknowledge the doctor his/her rights to free speech too.

We do not allow shills, hypsters, or blatant cheerleaders here. Those who post less than genuine and unsubstantiated opinions are called out by our members and are sometimes removed if the situation calls for it. This however, is true on both sides. Just as we call out clinics who hype and overpromote their services, we also often call out those making blatant and unsubstantiated deragatory remarks about physicians when notable.

Ultimately, since the moderators of this community can't substantiate all claims (as stated in our terms of service), often it is left up to the adult members and visitors of this community to draw their own conclusions.

I want you to know I don't disagree with all that you say. In fact, often, you make valuable points. However, just as some members may be too one sided toward hair transplant surgery and treat it like it's a walk in the park or a summer weekend picnic, you often treat the topic and the surgeons dedicated to performing it like jumping out of an airplane without a parachute. I suppose you're just trying to offset the overwhelmingly positive comments with your own overly cautious ones.

By the way, are you ever going to share your experience and photos like you promised you would on another thread?

Best wishes,

Bill

Lost MY Swagger, Its going to take me some time to figure out who everybody is in here.

I noticed that a rep from Dr. Feller took the time to post a bunch of really nice hairline pics the other day. I think it would be good if he came into this thread as well.

I'd have to agree with Thana and everything he said. Couldn't have put it better myself. From Dr. Feller's reply, I understood that he is going to work with his patient. I really do feel for Unfortunate and I hope he and Dr. Feller will find the way to battle his situation.

On a side note: Lost My Swagger, I think you should change your name to Lost My Cool. All I can sense is that you have personal hatred against Dr. Feller. BTW, are we ever going to see YOUR results? You sure talk a lot and try to come out as a passionate guy protecting the best interests of a patient, however; in reality, you come out as someone with some kind of agenda (not sure what it is tho).

BANDIDO,

Why would you want Spex to comment on this when Dr. Feller already replied himself? Isn't it like going backwards? Usually people ask reps to ask the doctor not the other way around.

Anyways, my $0.02

I suppose you're just trying to offset the overwhelmingly positive comments with your own overly cautious ones.

there is prob a HINT of truth to this. however i dont feel im "overly cautious" because if anyone does enough digging they will find most of what i say is pretty accurate.. there are many a thread like this one and there will be others after it. just as there are many a comment where guys talk about the problems, limitations, that they experience with their own transplants.. or how they in alot of ways need to 'work with their transplants to get them to look their best... for instance Bill you ought to rock the combed foward look... let me see you do your best Ashton Kutcher impressionationicon_wink.gif lets part that baby right down the middle..... jk.icon_smile.gif...

UHTs poor growth is just 1 of a long list possibilities that can happen both good or bad.... i know, i know. this surgury is elective and blah blah.. i get it and i AGREE. i just want young guys to know that there REALLY ARE 2 sides of the coin here... i want them to know whats at stake here....

UHT was very very young when Dr. feller worked on him... very young. as it stands today UHT is not only STILL fighting the hairloss he wished to gain control over back when he went to feller in the 1st place but NOW he has very little choice but to spend alot more money and alot more time just to put himself in a situation where his hair situation can be somewhat resolved... i can PROMISE that this was not UHTs plan when he ELECTED to undergo his procedure... but it happened.. and it HAPPENS.... especially to guys losing at a young age, guys with native hair left...

so who is to "blame" for this situation? UHT, because he did not anticipate this possibility? dr feller, because he chose to operate on him at a young age? or how about neither of them are at fault? either way UHT is in a spot that IS NOT UNIQUE to just him.. he is NOT one of the lucky ones. and he DOES have difficult and unanticipated decisions ahead... this is a result of his result. its HIS REALITY. UHT IS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN... the side that is real. the side ALOT OF YOU SEEM TO WANT TO PRETEND DOES NOT EXIST as long as you "do your research and choose a "top" doc.. UHT did this.

do you guys not get it?? if he was a MHR/Bosley/Armani patient and he posted these pics you all would be saying things like "that place is a hair mill"..."that place is sick"..... "do not go back there".... "get a refund"... "the dr who did this to you should be shot"......... since its not MHR, we say stuff like "these things happen to even the best"..and.. "its his phisiology"

yes these things DO happen to even the best...

on second Bill i am pretty cautious. i trust my eyes, not salesmen or drs... i see there is a very good and rewarding side to HTs under the right circumstances, I DO!! but do you guys see there is a whole other side? IMHO its more prominent then alot of you give it credit for. especially among guys in there 20s.

to quote an underrated forum member'hopefull'---- it "is better to be scared knowing all the truth than to be ignorant to the realities of transplants and be dissapointed in the end"

hairdew--- appreciate the kind words...but i do not have anything against feller... hes produced alot of results i like. hes also taken on the LLLT indusrty head on and i liked that too. he just rubbed me the wrong way a little bit with the way he handled this... that happens to me sometimes and i lose my "cool" i guess. as a result i will consider your reccomended name change for me very very super seriously ok big guy? feel free to think of me what you will, the beauty of me is i dont give a s**t. but be sure to let me know when you figure out what my "Agenda" is or who you think i might work foricon_wink.gif

and yes, you will see my results quite soon. i apologize to you and Bill for not having posted them on THIS forum yet.. i said i will and i will... look forward to hearing your opinion when i do hair Dew

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

Originally posted by thanatopsis_awry:

The most vital post here is the initial, direct response to UHT, incidentally by Dr. Feller, himself, the meat of which includes:

"I am truly sorry that you are not satisfied with your result, it can and does happen, and I know that you are hurting because of it. You want answers, accountability, re-assurance, and most importantly-guidance moving forward. I am always available to offer all of that, but you have to at least identify yourself first in order for me to have the chance."

Extremely empathetic and willing -- if not eager -- to help, and wants to know all of the facts ASAP to bring whatever closure can be had.

"From the snippets of conversation you said we had back before your surgery in 2006 this was a possibility I was verbally concerned about and explains why I didn't bring the hairline lower as you requested, nor did a super large case. Since you haven't identified yourself to me nor made a complaint directly to me before coming on a public forum I don't have your file which may provide us with some very important information about your particular case."

Refers to reasons why I larger case was not performed, and affirms a strong desire to simply get all the facts laid onto the table so the situation can be assessed and responded to in the most honest, effective manner -- **and before ad hom and injurious remarks start getting flung....**

"I am not heartless and I am not un-empathetic to your situation, but if you had come to me personally you would have found that I would have offered you a significant discount on a second procedure. I would have done so not because I felt I did anything wrong, I know for a fact that I haven't; but because I know what it's like to be 25 years old, to be losing my hair, and to be tight on money; it would be my pleasure to see that my 'boys' get the very best I can offer."

This is interesting. The semantics, that is. It can certainly be construed, if not contorted, and be read as that Dr. Feller is "punishing" the patient and holding a grudge for not coming to before the forum. However, I truly don't believe this to be the case, and the semantics do not deserve to be construed as such. Dr. Feller's reputation in addition to the overarching tone and blatant empathy and care in his post (and that paragraph itself!) reigns supreme. I would bet dollars to donuts that he was simply expressing what he would have -- and would *still* -- offer to the patient, as well as letting him know that he would greatly have preferred the patient to at least talk to him person2person concurrently or before starting this thread.

"I think it's inappropriate to have this exchange online in a public forum, but you chose the venue, not I. As I've always said, I have no problem if a 24/7 live broadcast were made from my office covering all my consultations and surgeries. Transparency is a point of pride for me and there is nothing I would tell you in private that I wouldn't tell you in front of the entire HT community."

Everything is line and adds up. And, again, you can see why Feller is so emphatic in his desire to have all of the facts laid out onto the table because his reputation, which he greatly prides, is on the line, and "semantics" among many, many other things can be thrown into the lion's den. He believes in himself, believes in his ethics, and wants to protect it by further fulfilling his principle of transparency by knowing who he is dealing with and getting the facts laid out for his *and* the patients' sake(!)

"The lines of communication to my office are always open and it is my fervent hope that you will identify yourself and make an appointment to speak to me face to face."

The end to his response.

Once again, thana settles it. This thread is incredible. Personally, I thought Feller stepped up to the plate and for that everyone has apparantly tried to turn it all on him.

I wish Cooley would've talked me into about 1,000 more for my crown so I'm not 100% satisfied, but sometimes the patient has some responsibilities as well.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

LMS. I think that your last post is a great summary of what many of us are thinking. Let's be honest here, no one knows what future hair loss you can honestly expect so having surgery at a young age carries many risks - mostly for the patient but also for the doctor performing the surgery.

Had Unfortunate been an Armani patient many people would be all over this result arguing that Unfortunate should not waste his precious donor on a touch up procedure. Feller has come forward - directly. He has pointed out that risks that were evident at the time and argued that the result was not due to yield but to aggressive hair loss. I don't know. I just know the patient is not happy and he wants to get on with his life. He feels like the victim.

I am sure if they are talking they will work it out but thankfully Unfortunate shared his result with others so that they understand the downside to getting started in this HT process at too early an age.

ok i'll chip in my 50 cent here.

i understand what Dr. Feller is saying.

i also understand what lms is saying.

i can also understand what Bill is saying (and why).

but here is reality in all of this guys. UHT is in need of a "fix" badly and this community (us) and Dr. Feller are here to make sure that he gets the best resolution possible. the true representation of any HT clinic is their customer service, and UHT right now is in need of a good one right now. not long ago there was a member in here that had similar experience with Dr. Rahal and his case was resolved by Dr. Rahal performing around i believe 1.5K+ grafts for free. that is what i would do if i were in Dr. Feller's shoes and if i wanted to stay on top with the rest of my peers.

lara's post is spot on. some say that a clinic's reputation is as good as its weakest link, but in this case it's how the weakest link gets taken care of, and that's what is important right now and that's what it all boils down to. i hope we live to see and hear what we all (or at least majority here) want to see and hear from a highly reputable clinic. and that's free touch-up no doubt. non of that guy is too young crap or what not, because let's face it guys if only 2% of cases need it (young and old combined), then i'll be very blunt and direct and ask few following questions. why is this patient being denied a free touch-up procedure? i don't get it, is it finding an open slot on a short term notice? if not then what is, other then "it's not my fault - it's the X factor's"?

I have spent some time since first reading this thread wondering whether a response from a Dr Feller patient like myself might be seen as unnecessary cheerleading. There's probably little point everyone chiming in unless there is something new that can be said.

I will add one only specific point, for the benefit of newbies lurking around and perhaps revisiting whether, in view of what they have read here, they should consider surgery by Dr Feller: there is nothing I have read in this thread that causes me to have the slightest regret about my decision, after much thought and research, to choose Dr Feller. Quite the opposite, I feel vindicated. For the psychologically inclined, this is not cognitive dissonance resulting in confirmation bias.

Let me say why. One of the factors that drew me to him (quite apart from his track record) among the many world-class surgeons recommended on this forum was his strident, gutsy, passionate and opinionated stance on everything from lasercombs to the risks of HT procedures. That was the guy I wanted on my side, and that is still the case. Not someone with a cuddly bedside manner and a nice line in sentimental posts. Just like I would want PGP on my side, snapping and cajoling, if I had suffered from a bad HT experience.

The thread should serve as a reminder of risks and the importance of the management of expectations, as also should this thread: http://hair-restoration-info.c...66060861/m/777102981

On the general points discussed, there is nothing I would choose to add to the more thoughtful and considered posts by Bill, Thana or Ceasor08. Although, reading some of the exchanges, I was frequently reminded of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak3zVvKmtoE&feature=related

Best wishes to you UHT.

17 Feb 09 - 3,200 FUs by strip surgery (Dr Feller)

My Hair Loss Website

I think that dr. Konior makes a valid point; Dr. Feller's expressed hope that this patient contact him directly was entirely in line. A forum like this is a valuable resource for research and accountability, but open communication between patient and doctor is key.

For my part, after two procedures, I've found Dr. Feller to be as straightforward as I could have hoped, and have been happy with the results -- in part because I felt that he helped me to set expectations that were realistic and reasonable. With that, my having my procedures in my late 30's, when by all evidence my own hair loss had stabilized, quite likely had a significant effect. Had I gotten a procedure done at 23, there would undeniably have been loss around it in the meantime, as there seems to have been with the patient who started the thread. And as the thread has covered, everyone's situation is unique, which makes estimation of future loss an integral part, I'd think, of the consultation process.

I'm sure that Dr. Feller will be honest and fair. I've never found him to be any less. I wish this guy the best.

Benjamin

Did your medication wear out between your last two posts or something?

Not to digress and prolong the thread, but, comments like this are completely offensive, especially coming from someone who's supposed to be the moderator. Being "on medication" (as for all anyone knows some of us here may be) is part of getting healthy and, in many cases, taking ballsy steps to do so. Taking steps toward self-improvement and finding support from others is part of what this forum is about, no?

Benjamin

Point taken Facelessman.

I agree I probably shouldn't have said that - it's just the difference in tone was uncanny.

I apologize to anyone I offended with that statement.

By the way, I will be moving this thread to the "Hair Restoration Results Posted by Patients" section of the forum over the next couple of days since it's more fitting there.

Bill

I don't think anyone on meds ran in the bathroom crying after reading that Faceless. Some people are far too sensitive anyways, even on an anonymous board.

hear, hear!

all i got is a good laugh out of it.

and yes big up Bill for being such a nice guy (only if lms was included). icon_smile.gif

All this open discussion is nice. I applaud unfortunateHT for publishing his result on-line, and I do feel that he is in search of answers and his tone is not at all accusatory. While I can understand his disappointment, it is a pretty clear case of native hair being further recessed after HT. I don't see much wrong with Dr. Feller work here. The yield may be just a bit lower than what we usually see from Dr. Feller, hard to say. IMO, it is not sub-par result.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

I don't think anyone on meds ran in the bathroom crying after reading that Faceless. Some people are far too sensitive anyways, even on an anonymous board.

Not to beat a dead horse, but the medication statement really was meant to be a light hearted joke. Even LMS didn't get upset and even hit me back with a witty return comment.

However, I do agree that as the moderator, I should be mindful of all members and the potential they might be offended by something I say.

Therefore, I do apologize for that statement, yes, including to LMS icon_wink.gif

Bill

That's an interesting perspective. So who gets to decide who's "too sensitive?" Flippant comments about "going off meds" don't make YOU "run to the bathroom crying," or the equivalent, perhaps because YOU may not have any idea what it's actually like to live with someone who's depressed, or live with it yourself. For others, it's not that fucking funny.

As for me, a friend of mine would have been killed had he not been arrested after an incredibly scary "going off his meds."

The point wasn't that one internet comment is going to wound someone, it's about an attitude. The whole "moderation" of boards like this is supposedly about creating a "community" of respect and openness....so being highly sensitive to others' feelings about their bald and balding heads, and being cavalier about "meds," is bullshit.

My $.02, nothing more.

Benjamin

The issue that I was really trying to address is what Bill called the "mob mentality." Everybody loves to jump at the drop of a hat and attack. And this is also regardless of whether or not people have all of the necessary facts and information.

I applaud the fact that this forum is a community of patients who have empowered and educated themselves, and that we are able to interact and discuss hair transplants on the site with exceptional physicians. This forum also provides a way to shame those doctors who are doing harm. Patients with obvious sub-par work (to put it kindly) can take photos for the world to see. The "mob mentality" can sometimes be a good thing.

When someone goes to a coalition doctor and gets a disappointing result, the majority of people understand that it should not necessarily be an issue of blame. Unfortunately, there is still "the mob" who thrives on attacking. The anonymity of the internet makes people particularly nasty and brazen, and as we all know, there are plenty of people with agendas waiting for an opportunity to pounce.

This is why any doctor would prefer a patient come to them directly. If a doctor does something egregious, by all means, come right to the forum and show us the picture, or tell us. But just as we have the obligation to call out the butchers, I think we can also foster positive communication with the good doctors and protect them from some of the angry, immature, or agenda driven people on the net.

LMS -- This is NOT directed at you. It's a general statement about the internet and people in general.