My list of doctors in Turkey

GaryJ

@Newyear newhair If so then we might as well talk about Cinik's unethicality at this point.  If the problem was my scalp (I also did biopsy to check if it had any particular problems, but I don't have any), Cinik should have told me that I would not have obtained the result I expected, considering that as you say, there could be  possibility since I had had another HT, is he a surgeon or not?  He has negative results, he tries hard to find them, even in other forums, but the thing that you "download" without replying, just doesn't go down well with me '.

7 minutes ago, Egy said:

@Newyear newhair If so then we might as well talk about Cinik's unethicality at this point.  If the problem was my scalp (I also did biopsy to check if it had any particular problems, but I don't have any), Cinik should have told me that I would not have obtained the result I expected, considering that as you say, there could be  possibility since I had had another HT, is he a surgeon or not?  He has negative results, he tries hard to find them, even in other forums, but the thing that you "download" without replying, just doesn't go down well with me '.

I appreciate your input @Egy as a perspective patient this is why I started visiting this forum to get real the real information good or bad.  

• Like 1

• Administrators

Guys,

Lets not derail this thread, op isn’t considering Cinik. Let’s help him with the choices he’s given us.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Guys,

Lets not derail this thread, op isn’t considering Cinik. Let’s help him with the choices he’s given us.

Ok, ok, excuse me. 🙏

9 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Out of that list Bicer is the best hands down, the others are most likely mills, with Pekiner as the exception. But he’s probably double the price. Im assuming this list is based on cost. 

HLC, Pekiner, Demirsoy and Bicer are all very good. 

I would go with Dr Biçer. I have been in contact with her for a hair transplant for the crown, and she has been excellent, in answering my questions. Most of the other doctors I consulted with communicate through their assistants, but Dr Biçer's clinic arranged a video call with the doctor, which I thought was a nice gesture. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, GaryJ said:

Well I booked with Bicer. 

That’s awesome, she’s very caring and I like her ethics. Look forward to seeing your thread.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 minute ago, GaryJ said:

So have had issues with the deposit doesn’t go through with Dr. Bicer and now they said no worries you do not need one. So I am getting nervous if I made the right choice. 

‘’it seems many reviews for her are paid. Long reviews that dont seem real. I noticed in the IAHRS she is an associate member which means she is not fully accepted since she is either new in the field or has not had 500 independent cases. 

thoughts? Should I have gone with Demisroy?

maybe over thinking? 

Over thinking imho. She has provided lots of results here and other patients have personally posted there own journeys. Currently being considered for the forums recommended list. Seem nothing but very good results. I also have been following her for years on other forums. Nothing to worry about. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, GaryJ said:

So have had issues with the deposit doesn’t go through with Dr. Bicer and now they said no worries you do not need one. So I am getting nervous if I made the right choice. 

‘’it seems many reviews for her are paid. Long reviews that dont seem real. I noticed in the IAHRS she is an associate member which means she is not fully accepted since she is either new in the field or has not had 500 independent cases. 

thoughts? Should I have gone with Demisroy?

maybe over thinking? 

Any proof these reviews are paid, that’s a pretty heavy accusation. Also, we’ve removed at least two doctors due to poor results which the other organization still promotes. We’re the only place that has an open and transparent process, so if you have any proof please post it. 

This review the guy basically disappeared and thought there was no interest, looks good so far

• Like 1

View my thread

That she does not have many cases yet, does not mean that she is not reliable, all those seen so far here seem excellent, surely she will not have started for a very long time, but again, her transplants that I have seen, do not make me think of fake reviews  .  I would say that you can be more than comfortable.

• Like 1

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, GaryJ said:

Two weeks from today I will be having my transplant with Dr. Bicer. Getting nervous but can’t wait to get it done. 

Good stuff, very excited for you. Almost miss the excitement I got before getting a hair transplant.

View my thread

They evaluated 2500. I think it’s low. Most evaluated about 3500. I think once I get there in person she will have a better idea. 

have to fill the crown and front. AF8BC543-376C-4D92-B3BD-318446544CDC.thumb.jpeg.555e753de2c0334f389d8683519fe7f1.jpeg