My list of doctors in Turkey

GaryJ

Hello All...I know this has been discussed much here but I am finally going to do it. I have been looking at so many clinics in Turkey. They all come back with that I will need about 3500-4000 grafts.

Dr Kesser, HLC and Erdogan were too expensive. So here the ones that I feel might do well. Any recommendations on the list?

Dr. Acar Cosmedica
DHI Micro
$6100 USD (Two Session they say 5000 grafts)

Dr. Bicer (does herself one a day)
FUE 
$4100 Euros

Dr. Serken Aygin
DHI 
$3760 USD

Dr. Demirsoy by doctor 
FUE Classic
3500 Euros

Dr. Oguzoglu DrT
DHI-Two day session by the Doctor
3200 Euro

Dr. Cinik
FUE Sapphire
$2840 Euros

Vera Clinic
FUE Sapphire
$2650 Euros 

Smile Hair Clinic
FUE Sapphire
$2290 Euros

Dr. Pekiner
Pending

I plan to get this done in the next 60 days. Would love to hear from you on any thoughts on these pics and then will post on this thread the results.

Out of all of those I would say Dr Bicer ! Very fairly priced and just does 1 patient per day and she is involved in every step. Plus you can see many of her results here on the forum. I would consider Dr Pekiner also, but I’m not sure you would get a ht in the next 2 month. 

• Like 3

Bicer and Demirsoy both do solid work, Pekiner will be out of your budget. I wouldn't consider any of the others but you should look at as many patient reports as possible before deciding.

• Like 2

From that list I would only consider Pekiner.  Comsedica, Cinik (from him you will not get post transplant assistance if something goes wrong), Serkan, Vera clinic and Smile Hair clinic, hair mills.  I would take a look at Dr. Bicęr, she does one patient a day.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Coady said:

Cosmedica, Cinik or bicer. Yes I know the first 2 are hair mills but they are good hair mills.

Yes, good hair mills, if things go right, but what if the opposite happens?  Why Play Russian Roulette?  If you had a slightly higher budget, would you risk it?

• Like 1

Just now, Egy said:

Yes, good hair mills, if things go right, but what if the opposite happens?  Why Play Russian Roulette?  If you had a slightly higher budget, would you risk it?

There’s a risk everywhere you go. Every clinics getting bad results these days even the doctors.

5 minutes ago, Coady said:

There’s a risk everywhere you go. Every clinics getting bad results these days even the doctors.

True, but the difference is precisely how the clinic / doctor then manages the poor results, even Eugenix we have seen that with a couple of patients he did not obtain good results, but then it does not seem to me that he "downloaded" them.

3 minutes ago, Egy said:

True, but the difference is precisely how the clinic / doctor then manages the poor results, even Eugenix we have seen that with a couple of patients he did not obtain good results, but then it does not seem to me that he "downloaded" them.

What’s your story with Cinik ? U gona go back to him ?

13 minutes ago, Coady said:

What’s your story with Cinik ? U gona go back to him ?

@Coadymy story is on the forum, and you know it well, you have often also intervened on my thread (and thank you).  The problem is not going back or not going back to him, the problem is how the clinic assisted me after the transplant, when they saw that something (I don't know what) went wrong.

Every time Dr Cinik comes up on here @Egygoes out of his way to tell his bad experience and put people off.

I do feel for anyone who’s had a bad experience when it comes to your hair but that’s the way it goes sometimes not everyone’s will be perfect.

I went myself and couldn’t be happier, I also no 3 other people also with good results and there’s plenty good results on this forum. Yeah it’s a hair mill but as few have said on here it’s a decent one and not everyone can afford 8-9k for a ht.

It’s really about the odds. Yes it’s correct that because it’s a surgical procedure there are no guarantees at any clinic but why take a bigger risk than you need to by going to one of those hair mills? Yes you can potentially have a good outcome and save money but what if it goes wrong?

You’ll end up losing both money and time to have it repaired. You only have a limited amount of hair to take, I just don’t see it as worth the risk. I would try and get it right from the start and go to a surgeon with high reviews but that’s just me. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Newyear newhair said:

Every time Dr Cinik comes up on here @Egygoes out of his way to tell his bad experience and put people off.

I do feel for anyone who’s had a bad experience when it comes to your hair but that’s the way it goes sometimes not everyone’s will be perfect.

I went myself and couldn’t be happier, I also no 3 other people also with good results and there’s plenty good results on this forum. Yeah it’s a hair mill but as few have said on here it’s a decent one and not everyone can afford 8-9k for a ht.

@Newyear newhair I have always argued that Cinik's clinic is one of the best hair mills, if you read my posts, I never wrote not to go to Cinik, but I write my disappointment regarding my experience with him, I write that for  as regards the post procedure  he is zero.  I'm happy for you that it went well for you, but I'm sure if you were in my place, you would write the same things I write now.

Edited by Egy

4 hours ago, Egy said:

@Newyear newhair I have always argued that Cinik's clinic is one of the best hair mills, if you read my posts, I never wrote not to go to Cinik, but I write my disappointment regarding my experience with him, I write that for  as regards the post procedure  he is zero.  I'm happy for you that it went well for you, but I'm sure if you were in my place, you would write the same things I write now.

My coworker had a HT, it looks great. He’s the reason why I’m now trying to get my hair back. He went to Cinik and had a great result and I considered going to him to. But as I researched more I realized there is a short list of overseas budget clinics that I would consider and they all been vetted by this site or some other organizations. I rather stay on safe side and spend a couple more dollars to limit any variable having a bad HT.

Still waiting to hear from Bicer. I just received information from Dr. Nader from Mexico. He does one a day also and the price I might say is not too bad. 

any thoughts on Nader?

Edited by GaryJ
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GaryJ said:

Still waiting to hear from Bicer. I just review information from Dr. Nader from Mexico. He does one a day also and the price I might say is not too bad. 

any thoughts on Nader?

Oh excellent imho 

check this for a start:

• Administrators

Out of that list Bicer is the best hands down, the others are most likely mills, with Pekiner as the exception. But he’s probably double the price. Im assuming this list is based on cost. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Domino said:

My coworker had a HT, it looks great. He’s the reason why I’m now trying to get my hair back. He went to Cinik and had a great result and I considered going to him to. But as I researched more I realized there is a short list of overseas budget clinics that I would consider and they all been vetted by this site or some other organizations. I rather stay on safe side and spend a couple more dollars to limit any variable having a bad HT.

I may not have made myself clear, all the surgeons in the world have some bad results, but the difference is how they are managed.  @Newyear newhair. I don't go out of my way every time a member puts Cinik on their transplant list, but the purpose of the forum is to let everyone know the risks that can be taken by going to a hair mill  .  It went well with you, and I repeat, if you were in my place, I don't think you would defend a hair mill like this, I think you would do the same thing I do.

You make yourself perfectly clear.

Egy I have just found your case there and read it for the 1st. time.

I feel for your situation I honestly do but I don’t think it’s entirely Cinik’s fault (just going by your thread and the replies you got) a lot of your problems seem to stem from a previous ht and possible scalp issues. It seems to me that it’s not his work that’s the problem but aftercare or lack ov it.

But honestly your the 1st bad case I’ve seen , they are probably many more as they will be with all clinics.

Are you any further forward?