Beard to Head Surgeon Recommendations

Goblin82

Hi,

I'm looking to have my second transplant in the coming months and want to use some of my beard hair behind the hairline.

I did intended on using Asmed but they don't do it, can anyone recommend some surgeons? Asmed price is my top end.

I'm UK based and thank you in advance

Cheers

Research these doctors for BHT and look at positive and negative reviews. Good luck

Turkey: Hair Line Clinic (HLC) - Dr. Pekiner

India: Eugenix

Belgium: Dr. Bisanga

Edited by shami26

Medication for Male Pattern Baldness: Topical Dutasteride - Topical Minoxidil 5% - Ketoconazole Shampoo

Medication for Cicatricial Alopecia: Hydroxychloroquine  - Topical Clobestasol - Doxycycline

• Administrators

I would take a look at our newest physician Dr. Arshad, he’s in the UK and is 3 per graft. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...

Bisanga and Mwamba.

Yield looks decent and hair recipient insertion looks more natural.  They dont need to use high quantities of grafts either to have a distinct result.  Mist be doing something different and something right.  Compare the number of hairs used to the result at hand.  Is it overly see through or has it hit its targets.  Do you want to use topik with a transplant or be without products when you need to function?  

Eugenix and Dr Mwamba seem to do a lot of BHT work, and get good growth rates. 

I’m not sure how advisable placing BHT grafts close to the hairline is - from what I’ve read, they tend to work best as fillers on the mid scalp or vertex region. 

Theoretically, I prefer the idea of using them to replenish donor, and allocate more scalp hair grafts for my recipient area - like what @mustang has done, however this strategy for some reason still isn’t universally agreed as being optimum between surgeons.