NW4A | 3500 grafts FUE (DHT) | Eugenix (Dr Arika Bansal)

forest

• Administrators

@forest your documentation has been outstanding manDCEC200E-A5AC-45DD-AE5D-394C6A489AFB.jpeg

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 6/21/2021 at 3:36 PM, forest said:

Update at 5 months / 157 days / 22 weeks

I've seen good growth in the last 2 months. Overall happy with how things have turned out so far :)
Also feel that crown and back half of the mid-scalp have responded favourably to minoxydil + finasteride. 

I am a little concerned about hair fall since the last 3-4 weeks - mostly existing hair from sides and back, but some transplanted hair as well. Perhaps its just regular, expected hair fall. I'll keep an eye on this for another month and check-in with Dr Arika at the 6 month mark.

Medication (same as last time) -

1. Oral Finasteride 1mg daily
2. Topical Minoxydil 5% solution. 1ml twice a day (brand: regaine)
3. Multivitamins, including biotin 5mg. Cyclic.
4. Shampoo on alternate days. I use a regular mild shampoo (brand: dove) and ketoconazole 2% shampoo (brand: arcolane) alternately
5. Aloe-vera and amla juice daily

I also started working out 2 month mark onwards (moderate weights, jogging / running). Switched to vegan protein supplement (used to take whey based earlier).

Photos -
(I've marked "L" to indicate my left side - since the photos are taken from both selfie and primary camera)

1.thumb.jpg.7205217522ede09a8b63e96451f81098.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.c4adba1a61ec55de7a0bc412b79120bc.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.e0a153b3190617efa6329126c5c1a364.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.2701a6593a2dbacf1040be5d04f3c11f.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.013d7842c5925200347530ddfdd4eb89.jpg

6.thumb.jpg.07e4637917561e5bab9a4177e5c7661a.jpg

7.thumb.jpg.17310e706bec9528854fc12fe2109ea6.jpg

8.thumb.jpg.c6a94b08ad81d5f9df2d74b0f700994c.jpg

9.thumb.jpg.3b9040163b7fdfcc99632745d610b2b2.jpg

10.thumb.jpg.ec7defc01221853d6cfaf1f73d1dedb0.jpg

11.thumb.jpg.ee9616daad2f8a8869429959316dd722.jpg

it looks great! congrats! btw just now noticed your writeup about hair fall both in transplanted/existing zone... i am at 6 months mark and i am facing the same thing...maybe i feel its common and i am wating for an appointment with Dr.Arika regarding this. pls let me know if they respond to this! i feel its very common! need not worry abt it!

Edited by Wandererind

• 5 weeks later...

Hey @JohnAC71, thanks for checking in! 

I don't have good photos at the moment - I feel that clicking good ones is a two person job 😅

Sharing a couple of recent selfies. Clicked after a shower + shampoo, after drying the hair. Natural light.

1.thumb.jpg.f6bbcbd1fedbddbb19461750555dc331.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.840176c0ce186b5832f6eeba87df96b0.jpg

Edited by forest
(typo)
  • Like 4

• Valued Contributor

Such a huge difference already! Brilliant.

The UK is about to remove India from its Red List (meaning no £1800 hotel quarantine on return to the UK)... I think I need to start looking at dates! :D

• Like 2

Just now, Berba11 said:

The UK is about to remove India from its Red List (meaning no £1800 hotel quarantine on return to the UK)... I think I need to start looking at dates! :D

Exactly ! I have noticed this 👌 thinking of doing the same 🙏

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor
10 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Exactly ! I have noticed this 👌 thinking of doing the same 🙏

My only issue is that my ideal times are just before Xmas, and a lot could change between now and December. I wouldn't want to book flights & surgery only to have the traffic light system change again, and the autumn/winter seems fraught problems as far as possible Covid waves & flu and so on... Might give it a month or so to assess things!

13 hours ago, forest said:

Hey @JohnAC71, thanks for checking in! 

I don't have good photos at the moment - I feel that clicking good ones is a two person job 😅

Sharing a couple of recent selfies. Clicked after a shower + shampoo, after drying the hair. Natural light.

1.thumb.jpg.f6bbcbd1fedbddbb19461750555dc331.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.840176c0ce186b5832f6eeba87df96b0.jpg

Wow, just wow! Your results are looking AMAZING, congrats! Dr Arika is certainly excellent, and you've helped me to make up my mind to book an HT with her when travel is easier! 

Thanks for all the updates, they've been superb and informative! Continued success and growth!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Berba11 said:

Hear hear, me too! It might be worth waiting a month or two to see how things pan out, India can always move back up the 'traffic light' system if there is another wave, but Forest's excellent results have convinced me that Dr Arika is the one to do my next HT

• Like 2

• Administrators

This is one of the best results ive seen in a long time wow. Dr. Arika did a fantastic job.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 6 months later...