Özlem Biçer, FUE 3160grafts | 02.02.2021, Istanbul

Alshe

• Administrators

Looking very good for 7 months, growth is coming along very nicely.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I'm sure more improvement can be expected. I agree that a second procedure will give you the yield and density you are looking for. You could probably start planning it now for a date at the 12 month mark. You wouldn't need many grafts so you could consider other clinics.

Hopefully you will grow a little bit more in the coming months and add some density, its day and night difference from before but I understand your concern to have a little bit more density as we all want the highest possible :D 

Edited by digi23

• 4 months later...

My hair loss is quite fast, so when i see new problem zones and get sad, I'm saying to myself: " Hey, look at your old photos. Without Doc you could've look much crappier now! " :D Just joking. I'm very satisfied with the results. As I said before, it is quite enough to give me back my mojo lol. Yeah, there are some areas without proper density, but it's worsened by my progressing loss (stopped using Min to see if there will be any change). I think Dr. Bicer did her job very well - just look at "before" and "after"!  I'm definitely going to book for at least one more HT to increase density and fill the gaps.

To sum it up: it's a life changer. I'm much more confident in myself and i'm not ashamed taking a hat off my head anymore.  It is good to have more than "shave-your-head" option to style my hair for clean look. Plus, my gf likes my new curls.

I'm quite happy that I've decided to choose Ozlem Bicer and her team. Thank you! And thanks to everyone who followed this topic.

• Like 4

• Valued Contributor

Big improvement from where you started. Another pass down the line to the midscalp and maybe a few extra in the frontal third to brings things up a touch and you're golden. Crown looks really good and natural and all achieved with a modest amount of grafts - great stuff!

• Administrators

I think this picture says it allB6CECFFF-31C8-4235-9246-3D57E28A6C7D.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.