Wishing Everyone a Merry Xmas and a Safe New Year.

Gatsby

• Valued Contributor

I would just like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and let's hope next year will be a great year after this one! Also a huge thanks to Melvin for all that you do mate. A big thanks to everyone for sharing and contributing with often sage advice. For those that are in a darker place, you are in the best place, by being a part of this forum and their is always hope as so many before have proven. Personally a massive thank you from me to everyone for all the advice that has been given to me and the support you have shared. I love this forum and it's the people in it that make it what it is. Here's to a bigger and better 2020 for all concerned!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

• Administrators

Merry Christmas gats, 

I for one cannot wait until you go to Eugenix. Perhaps, I’ll be there at the same time, and if so, 🍻 beers on me. Of course a few days after the surgery 😝. It’s been a good few weeks, without the nonsense. Just good guys like you and @JohnAC71

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Merry Christmas gats, 

I for one cannot wait until you go to Eugenix. Perhaps, I’ll be there at the same time, and if so, 🍻 beers on me. Of course a few days after the surgery 😝. It’s been a good few weeks, without the nonsense. Just good guys like you and @JohnAC71

I’m looking forward to it Melvin. God it’s going to feel weird with hair again! Never say never! 😂👍

• Like 1

Merry Christmas @Gatsby @JohnAC71 @Melvin-Moderator and all the good people of this amazing and most professional forum🎄🎊🎉🎅

Thanks for your support!

• Like 3

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

@UnbaldEagle Hairy New Year buddy and to everyone 🥳🥳🥳

• Thanks 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

Thanks for this, @Gatsby! It really is easy to overlook what an asset this community is to so many people dealing with hair loss. I didn't find this forum until after I had my hair transplant, and I know it would've been really helpful to have been in a supportive community of people who understood what I was going through instead of suffering alone in my own thoughts.

Not only that, but the forum has somehow just gotten even better over the past 6 years or so that I've been around - and that's in large part thanks to @Melvin-Moderator and the work he does... So much of which probably goes unnoticed. (So thank you, Melvin!) 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and Happy New Year (all the things! ;) ) to everyone! 

• Like 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56