PANINE, MD | CHICAGO HAIR TRANSPLANT CLINIC | 2,814 Graft FUE Hair Transplant Results @18 Months Post-Op

This 26-year-old gentleman had a hair loss pattern similar to a class 3 on the Hamilton Norwood hair loss scale.  His goal was to rebuild his hairline and add density to the frontal 1/3-1/2 of his scalp. Taking his age and hair loss into consideration we discussed his goals and came upon an agreement for a surgical plan that would suite his expectations. We agreed that we wanted to reconstruct a hairline that would be suitable for him as he continued to age.

A total of 2,814 grafts were used. I used a significant amount of single hair follicular units which allowed me to create a very natural hairline. This action will allow him to comb his hair without anyone detecting that he has had anything done. These are his results 18 months post-op. The patient is extremely happy with his results and is on Finasteride to try and control further hair loss.

[video]

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG

Slide6.JPG

Slide7.JPG

Slide8.JPG

Slide9.JPG

Slide10.JPG

Slide11.JPG

Slide12.JPG

Slide13.JPG

Slide14.JPG

Slide15.JPG

Slide16.JPG

Slide17.JPG

Slide18.JPG

Slide19.JPG

Slide20.JPG

Slide21.JPG

Slide22.JPG

Slide23.JPG

Slide24.JPG

Slide25.JPG

Slide26.JPG

• Like 2

Another homerun by @Dr. Vladimir Panine !

The donor site looks great and the grafts were very finely placed. The Pt looks at least 10 years younger. I bet he's ecstatic with his results. 

• Thanks 1

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

• Administrators

Holy smokes that is a good result. You’re one of the best in the world Dr. Panine 👏🏼

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Great hairline design, extremely natural result! 💯

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• 2 years later...