UNEVEN Hairline. Possible Repair? Info Wanted

Here are some pictures of my hairline i am at 4 months nealry but i know now what the hairline will look like as the hairline is growing, im not happy with how Dr Armani created the hairline design i feel its way to uneven and it looks silly

let me know your thoughts and if you know what options i have, thanks

Picture_002.thumb.jpg.caf086eeb0ddcef115620ccec8ae7ed0.jpg

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it isnt fine honestly ive took the time to meaure up everything and its 1cm lower at once side, in person you would know what i mean, all my friends know what i mean, even if people disagree with saying its fine please give details on what is possible as far as repair thanks

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

thanks Spex for your imput, i know that no natural hairline is perfectly even its just i feel that this is beyond that point i wouldnt mind of slight unsymatry but when i look in the mirror the gap between my eyebrows and my hairline is so much shorter on the lower side and it realy does look strage, i agree with you on the how the hairline looks aplified and wont look so harsh as time goes on but becuase hair is growing from the point that is much lower i know things wont end up looking the way i hoped, i may take you up on that offer in the furure thanks for the support also.

its 752 - hi i have emailed the armani clinic on these issues and yes armani will have be back im sure but they told me to wait atleast 12 months before drawing conclutions witch is fair enuf, but like i said in my previous post i posted this to try and find what options are aviable for things like this assuming that i will still be annoyed with it at the 12 month period, thanks guys

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

hi Leeson we spoke about this before, i have also checked your pics, yours doesnt look quite as uneven as mine becuase your hairline is much higher up your head witch gives more forhead space and less notice to it but beucase my hairline is low, it makes it toooo low at the lower side witch i dont like and i feel asif i want more of my forhead showing again like it does at the correct ''higher'' side here is another pic to get an even better idea

eyebrow point to hairline at each side to show the diffrence. i know by eyebrows arnt perfectly the same hight as far as being symetrical but all things like that should be taken into consideration before making the hairline

Picture.thumb.jpg.8871af84043af1386d93a0a08033eee8.jpg

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

I think you have a valid concern. The assymetry doesnt go away..if you see a problem with the hirline postop, yu will see it a year later. When the hair grows in you will be able to design around it.

I amagaint the practice of intentionally making hairline assymetrical, it will be that on its own. Saying its natural is an excuse. ugly people are assymetrical.

Leeson that guy has a higher hairline and the higher the hairline IMO the easyer it is to pull off and deal with, like i said the gap from my hairline to the eyebrow at the lower side is too low, it just isnt right.

Emperor spot glad to see someone who thinks the same way as me if i see an issue now its not going to go away, exactly right. i am also not a fan of the wonky hairline done on perpose excuse

Rachmnas4life yes the thing was that realy annoyed me about the whole hairline design thing was that i after my grafts were taken i was sat arround waiting 2 hours for the doctor to finish on someone else then when i did get seen to it felt rushed, and after the hairline was drawn on while i was at the chair waiting to be punch holed i got a little mirror to quickly look and was given 2 choices witch were do i want the temple curving up so it looks a little concervative or do i want the temples closed i said closed, and then was shown my head in the mirror again quickly, before proceding, i expected the drawing to take some time and me see myself in a full length mirror to see how it all was, and take some time to deside but i never got that, my biggest regret is not saying lets hold on a moment while i look things over but i assumed i was in good hands and that everything would be fine, i also thought going to the armani clinic was all about the hairline, i thought i would be talked over diffrent hairline designs i would be able to have and make a perfectionist touch of it. i mean i based my views of the clinc arround design and i loved Shanes hairline design, as they do go on about how much artwork it is, i had a usb drive pen with me with a few celebs hairlines that i liked the look of but the morning consultaion was also rushed i got 10 mins to ask some questions and it just felt rushed. the growth as of now seems ok to me for 3.5 -4 month mark so hope that side of thing carrys on ok, just this damm hairline gets to me and because of ''pebblestoning'' scaring to the recipiant area im worried about the options of removing the grafts in the future to match things up, this is definatly one of those isolated cases and i just wish the time had been taken as im guessing if an A list celeb sat in that chair the hairline design would of been made to perfection. sods law you think youve got to the bottom of sorting one problem out in life and another arrises

shane1.jpg.5b1dba822d6f84069258f5ae36e1bdfe.jpg

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Originally posted by Leeson:

Here's a pic of a guy with an uneven hairline like yours and he's a model.

P.S. It was an advertisement on MySpace, I don't go around looking for pics of dudes icon_wink.gif

He's not a model, he is a singer, in the style of Frank Sinatra, actually hes really good icon_smile.gif

Even under the mantra of "imperfect hairlines", this hairline design looks *wretched*, unless there is a gross distortion in the pics.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

im not sure what you mean by wretched and you are refering to my hairline right? you have to remember im only at 3.5 months so we are not talking about the growth as the lower side is still catching up we are only judging the hairline design..

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Ya, I'm just talking about the hairline design itself.

I agree that it looks really uneven, and unless that was an intended design (which, ideally, you agreed to, too) I don't know what else to chalk it up as other than a slight lapse in quality, and a bit of shoddy craft.

I also agree that it very likely won't be a huge deal once everything grows in, since you should have more than enough hair to style however you'd like, and it should look really sweet regardless!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Thanks but can anyone comment on what my options are? as i do not want to lower the other side to match the it, as i feel it will then be too low

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Best advice you could receive at this point would be to start living your life again and stop obsessing at every details until 12 months post op, and stop listening to a few posters that completely lost objectivity regarding Armani.

This hairline seems to mimic nature very well, much more than the one you posted with your idea of a repair, or that old Shane pic. Shane from Armani has since then received a transplant to break this triangle pattern and make his hairline wavy and uneven, as far as I know.

Once you will start to style your hair, this uneven hairline might be a blessing, and will avoid "the robot effect" that actually screams transplant.

Good luck.

Balboa--

I think you should wait it out. All of the concerns that I've heard and read about Armani over the years have all dealt with issues having nothing to do with actual hairline design. As evidenced by their old strip results, Armani does have a very strong eye for design. My guess is that this will entirely different once it's grown out.

Again, I'm fully aware of all of the controversy about Armani on the net, but I have never seen them haphazardly design a hairline.

I also concede that I am no expert on hairline design... just my hunch.

*SERIOUS*

thanks for the support but i strongly dissagree, i do aggree that people try to bash armani at any given chance but this has nothing to do with that, i have also recent pics of shane and he did have a 2nd procedure to thicken thigs up but the hairline is still good and even not like mine, i dont think it mimics nature atall and it was definatly a mistake

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily