UNEVEN Hairline. Possible Repair? Info Wanted

@ CalvinKlein

I know you only mean well in what you post, but you have to see this from my point of view, i chose the Armani clinic because of there great hairline designs and the fact they look natural, alarm bells started ringing the second i so the graft placement as if you compare my graft placement pics compared to any other ones uploaded by Armani patients or from other docs for that matter you wont see any as uneven as mine, i do understand the concept of why some docs do this but im annoyed i was not told this would be done, the hairline got drawn on and after getting a quick look in a handheld mirror witch i also felt a bit rushed with, the grafts then took place on that basis, but because of the pics and results i had seen i didn't feel i needed to be worried and trusted the doc with what he had designed without asking to stop and look proply in a proper mirror, as far as growth is concerned so for 4 months im pleased with it, as far as the opp went and everyone who works at the clinic im also very pleased with i couldn't say a bad word about anything really but this hairline is getting to me allot and that's one thing i do feel unhappy about. i dont think im a PARANOID child atall, i admit when i see something im not happy with i post asmuch as possible for insite on what's bothering me and i try to get as many opinions as possible, and just to set the record straight about anyone who thinks im going to go ahead with any other opps before 12 months+ im not going to go ahead with anything untill the results are final! i contact other docs for there OPINION nothing else as there isn't really anyone better to call on because obviously the Armani clinic are going to say everything is fine because they don't want me getting worried and i understand that from there point of view, witch is why i ask other sources inc, people on this site, the fact that some people say my hairline is fine and the design looks fine and the fact that some people say it does look wrong and uneven sums it up for mebecause if other people can see fault with my hairline other than me then there obviously is a fault with it, because if there wasn't anything wrong with it EVERYONE on this site would tell me its fine and not just some. i always have had a eye for perfection i work in the tattoo industry so i have to be like that i have to make sure all designs are 100% perfect in everyway before sending them in to be inked. my eyes do not deceive me, and im not a fan of the uneven hairline route that docs take, i had never even heard of that being done purposely until i had to research my own issues with my hairline,

And Yes please post those pics with your friends bumps that eventualy did heal a before and after with good res so we can all see it clearly would be good, dull pics wont do tho as you cannot see any marks on my pics in dull light its only in bright lights i can see my scars thanks

@ thanatopsis_awry

Thanks for your support glad to see you are on the same wave length as me. cheers

@ Pats205

That sounds good i would like to speak with you at some point to discuss my concerns, i did actauly PM you aboyt a month ago about this but then you went away and i never so any of your posts untill now and yes i will definatly be giving it the full 12 months before making any final assumptions but in the mean time i like my concerns to be addressed as i do feel it will be a problem even after 12 months

kind regards

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balboa

I had those bumps too and they do get less pronounced with time. I wouldn't say that I have no recipient scarring but it is nowhere near as bad as it was at 5 months and it even continued to improve past 12 months.

I think the consensus from everyone including Pats and Dr Bisanga is that there isn't anything you can do until you have your final result.

I know it isn't easy but I think you will have to wait it out and make a decision then.

Try not to stress about it. I know as well as anyone how frustrating it is not to get it right first time but at least it is fixable.

Good luck to you.

SR

-----------------------------------------

2425 FUE - Dr Armani - Nov 2007 (poor result)

1000 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - March 25th 2010 (great result)

1599 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - Feb 3rd 2011

My Hair Loss Website

thanks stingray, i will be waiting the full 12 months before considering anything to sort the hairline so no body needs to worry about me doing anything silly and having something done before that the 12 months have past, but i know for sure that i still wont like it at 12 months becuase of the hight diffrences from eyebrow to hairline at each side thanks

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

• 2 weeks later...

As they say, the proof is in the pudding!

Once it is fully grown out, you will know if the ladies like your look any more/less/indifferent than before. Guys arent going to care one way or another.

You look like you have alot of hair to me, and I dont think anyone would pick up that anything is amiss. Lots of famous people have irregular hairlines.

Could some of this also have to do with the angle of the camera? It looks to me like youve got it a bit off the side. Try to take a pic where it doesnt look imbalanced, just for kicks.