FUE 5220 - Hattingen Hair

Yondu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello everybody,
I'm sorry I haven't updated anything in a long time. I had to study for my thesis in the last 3 months.
I will therefore gradually update my growth progress.
Today's photos show my status after 7 months.

Bild 1.png

Bild 3.png

Bild 2.png

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
First of all, thank you very much for the great feedback.
Today there is the update after eight months.
It looks really good from the front now.
However, the hairstyle must be adapted to the transplant. I will let them grow even longer.

Bild 1.png

Bild 2.png

Bild 3.png

Bild 4.png

Bild 5.png

• Like 1

• Administrators

Incredible 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Why is price constantly talked about, results last a lifetime and so far the investment in himself is paying off.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

52 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Why is price constantly talked about, results last a lifetime and so far the investment in himself is paying off.

Considering the coverage and quality of result, I say its money very much well spent. Great job.

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Ads said:

Considering the coverage and quality of result, I say its money very much well spent. Great job.

23k can’t even get you a basic Honda Civic that no one would ever say wow to buying. 

• Like 2

View my thread

35k USD isn't too bad considering OP got front to back coverage via FUE. I'm not sure he would want to see if he could ever get any more in the future, but he likely won't "need" another surgery in his lifetime.

Someone with a less severe stage of loss might pay half as much, but could just be looking at paying the other half progressively down the line depending on whether they lose more hair. Financially, the safest thing you could do if you're getting a transplant is to assume you're going to have to pay for every donor graft to be moved eventually. Anything else is wishful thinking that may or may not work out for you.

Anyway, I don't know if anyone other than Melvin has ever been to the hair transplant subreddit, but the guys there are always bragging about spending a few thousand dollars in Turkey and showing off results that make me cringe internally. There are definitely some more affordable clinics if you're willing to travel, but even the more cost efficient ones won't be genuinely cheap because the work isn't cheap. If you can't afford at least one of the quality cost-efficient clinics you shouldn't even be looking at hair transplants because you're going to have a bad time.

Edited by Mycroft
  • Like 1

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

35k USD isn't too bad considering OP got front to back coverage via FUE. I'm not sure he would want to see if he could ever get any more in the future, but he likely won't "need" another surgery in his lifetime.

Someone with a less severe stage of loss might pay half as much, but could just be looking at paying the other half progressively down the line depending on whether they lose more hair. Financially, the safest thing you could do if you're getting a transplant is to assume you're going to have to pay for every donor graft to be moved eventually. Anything else is wishful thinking that may or may not work out for you.

Anyway, I don't know if anyone other than Melvin has ever been to the hair transplant subreddit, but the guys there are always bragging about spending a few thousand dollars in Turkey and showing off results that make me cringe internally. There are definitely some more affordable clinics if you're willing to travel, but even the more cost efficient ones won't be genuinely cheap because the work isn't cheap. If you can't afford at least one of the quality cost-efficient clinics you shouldn't even be looking at hair transplants because you're going to have a bad time.

Well said.

View my thread

23 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

No one is doubting the quality of the procedure or the pay off. Not everyone has 25k EUR to spend on a HT no matter how much they'd like to. Price is a factor most people consider and that's probably the reality for almost any cosmetic procedure.

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Huncholini said:

No one is doubting the quality of the procedure or the pay off. Not everyone has 25k EUR to spend on a HT no matter how much they'd like to. Price is a factor most people consider and that's probably the reality for almost any cosmetic procedure.

It’s a factor of course, but it should not be THE factor. 

View my thread

I paid what I consider to be a lot of money for my procedure but I considered it a good deal and excellent value for two reasons:

1) I can't buy more donor hairs at any price so they're highly valuable and I want a true expert handling and conserving them

2) The cost of a cheaper procedure that then needs to be fixed by an "expensive" surgeon makes it even MORE expensive.

• Like 2

Of course, the price also always plays a factor. 
I can understand everyone who can't or doesn't want to spend that much. I would have preferred less too.
During the first transpalantation, it was important to me that a lot of hair be transplanted. 
And no mistakes happen that I regret all my life.
Other good clinics were similarly more expensive at 5,200 grafts.
Or maybe I would have saved € 5000 in Turkey. Had to fly for it and would have had a lot of linguistic uncertainties.
Edited by Yondu