DO NOT Get A Hair Transplant - Bad Candidates

• Administrators

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Very good post! Let’s hope people see this before contemplating a Hair Transplant, and not after 🤞

Yes, I truly hope so. I had a DM from a young man yesterday that prompted me to make this video.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Great explanation! I gonna upload your video in my group, big like 👍 

• Thanks 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

Spot on and great points @Melvin-Moderator

In addition to those, may I add that I personally consider patients who come in demanding a certain amount of grafts and dictating where they should go-  as bad hair transplant candidates. 

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

@transplantedphilofcourse there are well researched patients and those who mention their areas of concern or at least those who have been to several decent clinics for second opinions. I’m not talking about this group of sensible, well read up candidates. In fact those are a real pleasure to have in a consultation. 

The ones I’m talking about can be spotted instantly. They usually send a photo by email or social media, mention that they need an x amount of grafts and in certain areas. There will usually be an immediate question about pricing for this x amount too. They usually have other more important areas to address but they are just fixated on a certain region such as the crown for example. This group of patients is what I consider to be bad candidates. 

• Like 1

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, DrTBarghouthi said:

Spot on and great points @Melvin-Moderator

In addition to those, may I add that I personally consider patients who come in demanding a certain amount of grafts and dictating where they should go-  as bad hair transplant candidates. 

That’s a good point, especially those who want an unnaturally low hairline. We’ve had some forum members on here insist on having virtually no forehead. Bad hair transplant candidates indeed, because if you do perform a hair transplant per their wishes. They’ll be unhappy cause their plans were wrong from the jump.

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Those wanting that “Lego man look” must be the worse 😒

Perfect example of a horrible design

image.jpeg

View my thread

@Melvin-Moderator, you practically described my first HT, except the age. :D

I was under such time pressure, just noticed that i am losing hair, just enrolled in college at the age of 30, had a girl 10 years younger, had no money, had no knowledge about HL or HT, saw an add, checked the results on their web page xD, contacted them, they offered me a discount from 2000€ to 1400€. So many red flags...

• Like 1

Very good post Melvin. Everybody should see this! 

Most people who want a hair transplant don't even need a hair transplant. We often view ourselves differently in our 20's than in our 30's. This is why many men 35+ regret having hair transplants young as they lose more hair / have unnatural hairlines. 

• Administrators
8 hours ago, alex84 said:

@Melvin-Moderator, you practically described my first HT, except the age. :D

I was under such time pressure, just noticed that i am losing hair, just enrolled in college at the age of 30, had a girl 10 years younger, had no money, had no knowledge about HL or HT, saw an add, checked the results on their web page xD, contacted them, they offered me a discount from 2000€ to 1400€. So many red flags...

Thanks for sharing, it is very common, that’s the frightening thing.

View my thread