The Best Transplant Results I have ever seen, is this legit?

I can't see the pictures

The man is indeed a machine for doing 7.000 grafts by himself in 2 days.

His protocol is obviously state of the art and his donor management frank incredible.

I wished instead of having gone to 9 doctors I would have just gone to him from the beginning. 

• 2 weeks later...

Someone on hairlosstalk posted about his recent consultation with Dr. Zarev, procedure planned Dec 2021:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/zarev-march-2021-consultation-and-december-2021-operation.132413/

I recommended that he join this forum to post about it.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, giegnosiganoe said:

Someone on hairlosstalk posted about his recent consultation with Dr. Zarev, procedure planned Dec 2021:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/zarev-march-2021-consultation-and-december-2021-operation.132413/

I’ve just read your posts on his thread, and equally would like to find out the answers to the questions you raised. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, giegnosiganoe said:

Sound's very interesting. I hope he takes time to visit here. 

• 6 months later...

I'm going to meet with Dr. Zarev in early December. I'm no expert but I've been through several consults with the highest rated docs in the last year. I'll be happy to share about the experience with Dr. Zarev and how it compares with those other docs. 

Edited by mtb
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Woody1000 said:

@mtbhi buddy, how did your consultation go with Dr Zarev? Did you meet with him at his clinic?

Hey Woody, it went great. He's a very friendly doctor and very enthusiastic about what he does. He spent a lot of time with me showing results and describing his plan for me. Lots of pictures and microcamera pictures. Lots of measuring and calculations. He explained a little of how he is able to extract so many grafts without a depletion look. I'm planning on doing my surgery with him.  

• Administrators

For me, this is one of the best and there’s so many, glad he’s posting on the forum now

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

43 minutes ago, mtb said:

Hey Woody, it went great. He's a very friendly doctor and very enthusiastic about what he does. He spent a lot of time with me showing results and describing his plan for me. Lots of pictures and microcamera pictures. Lots of measuring and calculations. He explained a little of how he is able to extract so many grafts without a depletion look. I'm planning on doing my surgery with him.  

That sounds awesome!! Really good to hear how he has been through all this prior to going ahead with your surgery. I currently have sent him a email however haven’t heard anything back. What was your waiting time to hear back from him?

4 hours ago, Woody1000 said:

That sounds awesome!! Really good to hear how he has been through all this prior to going ahead with your surgery. I currently have sent him a email however haven’t heard anything back. What was your waiting time to hear back from him?

I first wrote him on April 7th in WhatsApp. I reached out to his clinic who scheduled me for consult in early December. I then reached out to him again on May 13th. He responded on May 21st. He asked for pictures which I sent back the very same day. So it does take a week to a month for him to respond sometimes. He’s very busy working an intense surgical schedule as has been highlighted by Hugo. Even having most of his patients being from Bulgaria his demand is a year’s wait for procedures. At this rate, in a few years there won’t be a single bald head in the whole country of Bulgaria! Lol. So he’s busy doing consults, procedures, and patient follow ups. 

You also ought to call, text, or WhatsApp message the first number on his website. That goes to his office staff and they can help set up the consultation. His response times will get better in the next month or two when he opens his new clinic and hires his patients coordinators. 

For me, personally, it was worth the wait. It gave me time to do consultation at several other highly regarded clinics. I feel the best about his results, explanations, his plan for my surgical correction and the thoroughness in his consultation. 

15 hours ago, mtb said:

I first wrote him on April 7th in WhatsApp. I reached out to his clinic who scheduled me for consult in early December. I then reached out to him again on May 13th. He responded on May 21st. He asked for pictures which I sent back the very same day. So it does take a week to a month for him to respond sometimes. He’s very busy working an intense surgical schedule as has been highlighted by Hugo. Even having most of his patients being from Bulgaria his demand is a year’s wait for procedures. At this rate, in a few years there won’t be a single bald head in the whole country of Bulgaria! Lol. So he’s busy doing consults, procedures, and patient follow ups. 

You also ought to call, text, or WhatsApp message the first number on his website. That goes to his office staff and they can help set up the consultation. His response times will get better in the next month or two when he opens his new clinic and hires his patients coordinators. 

For me, personally, it was worth the wait. It gave me time to do consultation at several other highly regarded clinics. I feel the best about his results, explanations, his plan for my surgical correction and the thoroughness in his consultation. 

Brilliant thank you for your detailed reply! I also heard he will be getting some patient quoordinatiors in the future.

I will try and give the office a ring tomorrow to see if I can get any availability after he’s set up in his new clinic. 

Just a couple of questions..

have you had a consultation with Dr Lupanzula? If so how did you find that? 

Also, when you had your consultation with Dr Zarev does/did he mention that he uses microscopes to separate single grafts from the doubles and triples? 

For me I’m astonished at Dr Zarevs work. Not only his giga sessions but how clean his work is and attention to design and detail!