If you'd met your partner BEFORE your transplant...

7 hours ago, gillenator said:

Although this is not related to my HT procedures, I had the awful nightmarish experience of having my hair system fall off during the night and it had fallen down between the headboard and mattress.

I had just started dating this nice lady and when we woke up together the next morning, she nearly shrieked the words, "Your head!" 

I went directly to my wall mirror only to discover my hair system was missing and when I turned around, she was dressing and leaving and I never saw her again!

Obviously this takes alot of courage to share but the experience has much to do with motivating me to move forward with my first HT procedure.

I wore hair systems for roughly 11 yeas and I hated every minute of it!

I’m sorry gill, that must have been painful. How old were u at the time?

23 hours ago, gillenator said:

Although this is not related to my HT procedures, I had the awful nightmarish experience of having my hair system fall off during the night and it had fallen down between the headboard and mattress.

I had just started dating this nice lady and when we woke up together the next morning, she nearly shrieked the words, "Your head!" 

I went directly to my wall mirror only to discover my hair system was missing and when I turned around, she was dressing and leaving and I never saw her again!

Obviously this takes alot of courage to share but the experience has much to do with motivating me to move forward with my first HT procedure.

I wore hair systems for roughly 11 yeas and I hated every minute of it!

Now that is funny.  I never had a hair system and I delivered to Hair Club for Men.  My buddy up in Michigan got a hair system.  He didn't need it, he was like Sean Connery, he just walked into the room and women flocked to him even without the hair.  Some guys are naturals, if you are not, you better become a real powerful man.  I have only know two real naturals and everything came easy for them.  The only other thing you can do is slim your ass way down, and really dress good.  The eye contact I mentioned is so important that I will mention it again.  Sitting at Dunkin Donuts and this hot young thing waves and smiles at me so I said hi.  Believe me at my age that is a real victory.  I am nothing special, not like a kindly old grandfather, but nothing special, and my hair is still dark, so you guys can do better than you think you can, and you have age on your side.  Listen to what the old man is telling you.

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

At the time I thought my dating life had ended and I was freaked out that I might run into her again somewhere.

Thankfully I am now happily married...😉

Edited by gillenator
  • Haha 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

7 minutes ago, gillenator said:

At the time I thought my dating life had ended and I was freaked out that I might run into her again somewhere.

🤣🤣🤣 Lord in heaven... 😂😂😂😂

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

😁  😁  😁   Indeed!

• Like 1

Gillenator

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, gillenator said:

What if you saw her one day at a whole foods lol

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

That definitely crossed my mind and can run the 50 yard dash very fast if needed...Ha!

Gillenator