Caucasian Hair Transplantation: 2000+ grafts, Grade 2 @Eugenix Hair Sciences by Drs Sethi & Bansal

Robin, an international model, from Chile started feeling that his receding hairline would affect his future career path. He had no family history of baldness progressing in this fashion. Keeping his future progression, we decided to fix his hairline, temple points, and frontotemporal angles (FTA). We digitated into the thinning zone on the FTA and covered that as well. Making the hairline and the temple look natural was the main goal as that would be hit by the piercing camera lights on the artistically curated face of Robin! The outcome came out the way it was planned and the result turned out to be career-saving for an international model.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

He pulls off the pre-op buzzed look pretty good when looking at you straight on. Great work overall, really like the temples.

Personally I prefer the buzzed/shaved look especially if you have the face shape for it, and its so easy to maintain in terms of styling. If that were my head, I'd keep the hair line along the top, fill in the front density a bit,  and strengthen, bring forward the temple a bit on the sides.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2020 at 11:14 PM, ciaus said:

He pulls off the pre-op buzzed look pretty good when looking at you straight on. Great work overall, really like the temples.

Personally I prefer the buzzed/shaved look especially if you have the face shape for it, and its so easy to maintain in terms of styling. If that were my head, I'd keep the hair line along the top, fill in the front density a bit,  and strengthen, bring forward the temple a bit on the sides.

Thank you sir. He is a model, therefore, he was very particular about the design and hairline he wanted. It is in sync with his preference. 

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

22 hours ago, jjsrader said:

So his face is artistically curated, eh?  I think his modelling career was probably fine without this minor hair restoration.  Well done though.

Absolutely. His career was terrific without the procedure as well. Lets just say that the procedure gave him satisfaction and more confidence. It was something he wanted and felt the requirement to get it done. Hair transplant is an elective surgery and it is something that people choose to get done for more than just physical appearance. It gives people confidence, happiness amd satisfaction.  Sometimes people with no hair at all couldn't bother less about hair transplant. And sometimes people with a full head of hair are extremely worried about it.

Do what makes you happy is the mantra I guess. If it madr him happy then nothing better than that.

• Thanks 1

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ