Advice for the best surgeons for repair in the world

Hello everyone.

I really hope that some of you guys Can give me some serious suggestions for some hairtransplant doctors whom Can do repair cases. 

My story very short.

I am a guy at 29. I have had 3 hairtransplant already - and i really hope the 4 Will be the last. 
At age 23 i decided to have My hairline lowered. However, The density was poor - so i Got another one the same place - This time a New doctor - and it just Got worse.

Then the third time I did My research good and found a good surgeon. And This time it did become better.

However, My hairline is NOT looking naturel i Think. I miss the softening in hairline and natural look.

So This time, i dont Care were i have to travel on This planet - Or Price - I just wanne be treated by the best of the best for the last time hopefully.

So any advice on sugestion (who perform respair cases) will be apriciated very much ! 

thanks all 😀 (Sory for My bad english)

Edited by Martin-17

• Administrators

Can you share some pictures of your hair and donor? Even the best surgeons can’t help, if you dont have donor supply.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...

Thanks - sorry for late reply!

I will put the Fotos in here :)

And please if you could share your thoughts about my list of potentially surgeons - and if you others in mind - in order to accomplish my wishes :)

List: 

Dr. Scott alexander

Dr. Feller

Ken Andresen

Scott Boden

Tru and Dorin

Dr Wong

Dr. keene 

Dr bearnstein

I have gotten in total 2500 graft already - and I like to have my haircut short - so I don't think I have that much left of donor hair. Regarding surgery - I don't mind to have had it done over several times - if the doctor need to remove som graft.

Thanks guys for helping :)

116310911_624872178137145_8818538882544143110_n.jpg

115887055_627910031185293_641819625138649168_n.jpg

116586528_287427415887816_7049423394276853969_n.jpg

111802370_1190563268008665_3644912889497587593_n.jpg

Edited by Martin-17

• Administrators

Honestly I think your hair looks pretty good, there’s one double that I can see, but other than that it looks good.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Doesn’t seem you need much work done. Maybe few hairs to be extracted from the hairline and if anything some softening with single hairs will probably do. You can also leave it be. 

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

Thanks for answers all :D

As mentioned. I don't think my hair is bad. But whiteout being a doctor - I can say it is NOT looking natural. I think it looks like a decent Hairtransplant. And I think the goal is that you should not think the person had even had one. 

• Like 1

Looks pretty solid to me actually.  How many months are you post-op from your last procedure?  You might just need a small session to place single haired grafts in the front, density looks quite good.  

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Shapiro in Minnesota or Cooley or Arocha would probably give you very detailed plans to really refine and correct your frontal band.  They are all older and do repair work and can do multi-stage surgeries and all have an eye towards taking out alot of those thicker frontals and then blending finer hairs into the very frontal hairline.

If you do this right and are patient and communicate well w/a willing Doctor who is also motivated to give you the most natural results it could look 100% natural.  Which after all - is what you are striving for at this point.

Edited by jjsrader

You can come over to Eugenix in India for the procedure if it is viable for you. We have excelled in repair jobs and and we would be able to give you a great repair job.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ