Good news is...

• Moderators

For anyone who recently had a hair transplant done, this is probably the best time ever to be going through the ugly duckling stage as most people don't have to go to work for the next few weeks and even if you do it probably won't be busy and you won't have to see hardly anyone.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators

I have been holding off getting another procedure, because frankly, the ugly duckling phase is the worst. Hindsight, I would have scheduled my procedure in February and by now I'd be smooth sailing lol.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

It just so happens that I got my latest procedure done on March 9.  Had to shave my head down, which is painful since I HAD PRETTY GOOD HAIR!  Now I don't.  But I'm working at home 100% so I get to hide out.  Its perfect aside from that whole existential threat of the virus (I'd easily give up all my hair to have this stuff clear quickly).  Be safe everyone.

20 hours ago, Tao said:

It just so happens that I got my latest procedure done on March 9.  Had to shave my head down, which is painful since I HAD PRETTY GOOD HAIR!  Now I don't.  But I'm working at home 100% so I get to hide out.  Its perfect aside from that whole existential threat of the virus (I'd easily give up all my hair to have this stuff clear quickly).  Be safe everyone.

you be safe as well and happy growing! 

Link to what I did to grow my hair back without a transplant. 2 year update. 

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, Shifty said:

you be safe as well and happy growing! 

Hows the hair coming along bro? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

47 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Hows the hair coming along bro? 

Nothing much has changed on the crown. Still using topick. front still growing albeit slowly.  

20200319_163006.jpg

• Administrators

Front is looking awesome man, it's crazy what an improvement you've had. What about mircroneedling?

View my thread

Just now, Melvin-Moderator said:

Front is looking awesome man, it's crazy what an improvement you've had. What about mircroneedling?

every Monday and Thursday Ill do it tonight I usually do it in the morning before i leave for work, didnt even realize it was Thursday 

I'm so happy I had my HT done in end of January! Now I'm 7 weeks post op, people are worried about Covid-19 so much, that nobody cares how everyone looks! If they will lock down London for a month, after we will come back everyone will be "WTF, HOW?" :D

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.