Died on the battlefield

Namsak

• 3 weeks later...

These results look amazing... And also quite the dramatic journey given where the thread started with the death on the battlefield! 

Also, as a complete aside, I'm totally envious of your beard. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• Administrators

Everything is looking good 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...

@NamsakIn the frontal pics, a "pinch" of density seems to be missing, in the pics taken from above, however, no. The hairline is very natural, and I assure you that this factor is already more than half of an excellent result in a transplant.

• Like 1

This looks amazing... As for the pinch of density missing in the hairline that Egy mentioned, since you're only 7 months post-op, you still have plenty of growth and maturation ahead of you - so there's a very good chance that continues to get even better than it already is. 

• Like 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the honesty more than anything.

I agree with the lack of density and am aware of it. That's something I have a close eye on, but I just don't want to rush my judgment, as I know this whole thing demands patience. In order to convince myself to be patient, I attribute this to the light (although natural, I have pictures where the lack of density is not as noticeable) + the fact that I'm 7 months in, but in a couple of months, I'll won't be sticking my head in the sand.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Namsak said:

Thanks guys, I appreciate the honesty more than anything.

I agree with the lack of density and am aware of it. That's something I have a close eye on, but I just don't want to rush my judgment, as I know this whole thing demands patience. In order to convince myself to be patient, I attribute this to the light (although natural, I have pictures where the lack of density is not as noticeable) + the fact that I'm 7 months in, but in a couple of months, I'll won't be sticking my head in the sand.

I honestly think the lighting and the fact that it's still quite early are way more likely to be accurate explanations than anything for you to be concerned about. Keep that perspective and I feel confident that you have more than enough time to see it continue to get even better than it already is. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...