Died on the battlefield

Namsak

1 hour ago, 83mjs said:

Dr Elif for me, 6 sessions over 3 days and she did it all. I noticed from other HLC reports that the other doctors tend to rotate for extractions and placement, as it was for you I guess?

Not exactly. To be precise, on the first and second day extraction and implantation were done by Dr Cengiz, and the third day scalp extraction and implantation were done by Dr Umut. Dr Cengiz only extracted the beard on the last day. I know @Portugal25 is more confortable with knowing who is going to be the surgeon which is why he went to Pekiner's clinic, and I think his argument is strong and valid. However personally, after thinking about it, I liked the benefits of teamwork.

When did you have your procedure friend? Have you posted it?

Best

15 minutes ago, Namsak said:

Not exactly. To be precise, on the first and second day extraction and implantation were done by Dr Cengiz, and the third day scalp extraction and implantation were done by Dr Umut. Dr Cengiz only extracted the beard on the last day. I know @Portugal25 is more confortable with knowing who is going to be the surgeon which is why he went to Pekiner's clinic, and I think his argument is strong and valid. However personally, after thinking about it, I liked the benefits of teamwork.

When did you have your procedure friend? Have you posted it?

Best

I see - I guess they rotate depending on the new cases in & out of the clinic on each day 🙂

I like the fact there are 5 surgeons there at HLC, allows for peer review which is always a good thing in a professional environment I think!

My thread is here 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Valued Contributor

Hey Namsak,

Thanks for sharing. You look like you have really good caliber hair and plenty of beard grafts if you require anymore in the future. At only two months it's looking great! Imagine what it will look like in 12 months! Love the title of your post too!! Lol!

• 3 weeks later...

Looking really good man! In a few months those hairs will all be much thicker and it will look more dense. HLC does great work and they have an ethical surgical protocol where doctors are heavily involved. Wish they would get recommended here. I agree with everyone else I wish I had your beard man holy crap you could cover your whole crown with the beard alone.

• 1 month later...

I hope so. I know patience is necessary in this process, so even though I have some questions in my mind, I kinda hold myself from having an opinion on the result for now. We'll see.