Ryan Giggs Opens Up About His Hair Transplant

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

I know some of you guys don't follow European Football, but our members from the UK will definitely know about the Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs. Well, we have another famous athlete speaking candidly about his hair loss problems, fears, and his hair transplant. I think it's definitely a good thing, as our society is changing, and I really hope one day I'll start getting these private messages asking me to delete profiles, because they fear someone will "discover" them. 

Ryan Giggs Shares His Hair Loss and Hair Transplant Journey

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

It's a shame David Silva never opened up publicly about his procedure, because he got amazing results. Slaven Bilic results aren't so good, but with some toppik he would look really good. Hair transplants are on the rise and I suspect they will become the norm in another decade.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Check out Danny Ings.  He's had a frontal HT which I spotted a few weeks back when he was being interviewed.

Probably had it while he was out injured for LFC.

Image result for danny ings

Image result for danny ings burnley

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• Administrators

Haven’t heard about Danny Ings in while I forgot he used to play for LFC. 

You guys remember Howedes, he got a pretty good result, wonder if he went to a belgian surgeon. 
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

View my thread

On 23 January 2020 at 10:27 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Haven’t heard about Danny Ings in while I forgot he used to play for LFC. 

You guys remember Howedes, he got a pretty good result, wonder if he went to a belgian surgeon. 
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Don't recognise the name but that looks a spectacular result.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, forgotpassword said:

I remember Berbatov getting it done while at Monaco (I think they were playing Juve in the champs league and you could see the new hairline)

Surprised no one has mentioned Shaqiri at Liverpool

Berbatovs results are fantastic, who did his surgery.

View my thread

• 2 years later...

There is a mention of Berbatov in English chatter:

"The quality of the surgery was complimented by several people on social media. One Twitter user commented that ‘Berbatov’s hair-line must be up there with Liverpool in Istanbul for great comebacks!’ Compared to some of the other poor efforts we’ve seen in recent history, it was refreshing to see a footballer with a great transplant."

Maybe the fact he is Bulgarian gives a hint?

On 1/23/2020 at 7:17 PM, 1978matt said:

Check out Danny Ings.  He's had a frontal HT which I spotted a few weeks back when he was being interviewed.

Probably had it while he was out injured for LFC.

Image result for danny ings

Image result for danny ings burnley

He has a pluggy hairline.  If you spotted it, it says everything about the result 

Maybe I'm being harsh or maybe it's just the hair gel he used making the hairs very thin and separated. 

image.thumb.png.7507e2303024da04e820c51d14bc682e.png

Edited by Ryan Daniel

On 5/11/2022 at 11:41 AM, mr_peanutbutter said:

few years later: silvas ht still looks great, howedes result is basically gone and ings looks like he is balding behind the ht

Not familar with Howedes but yeah, looks like he had a small HT and then some quite rapid loss behind it in the last few year.

Ings' starting to break down for sure.  Needs to get on FIN/DUT.

7 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

He has a pluggy hairline.  If you spotted it, it says everything about the result 

Hard to pinpoint the exact issue, but it looks a bit too straight from some angles.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, 1978matt said:

Not familar with Howedes but yeah, looks like he had a small HT and then some quite rapid loss behind it in the last few year.

Ings' starting to break down for sure.  Needs to get on FIN/DUT.

Hard to pinpoint the exact issue, but it looks a bit too straight from some angles.

I think Ings has the classic “no micro-irregularity” look. Looks off. 

View my thread

19 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I think Ings has the classic “no micro-irregularity” look. Looks off. 

as long as he has hair i dont think its really bad, however i think in recent games it looks like his vertex is catching up, at least from the eagle perspective

43 minutes ago, BaldBobby said:

after his HT?

yes, thats from 2021. you can see the rest of his transplanted hair if you zoom closer.

just google benedikt howedes, he got his hairtransplant in 2015 i think

Edited by mr_peanutbutter
  • Sad 1